Breaking: Adams & Jones taken down by Google/CIA prior to big event Trump needs to beware

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Breaking: Adams & Jones Taken Down by Google/CIA Prior to Big Event- Trump Needs to Beware
On my last radio show (2/19), Mike Adams revealed that he was contacted and was told “We will pay you $50,000 to provide us with damaging information against Alex Jones. If you do not help us, we will destroy you”.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is how dirty they are and how dirty they play ..... You Jones hater should love this one LMAO
Either way you learn a point from this and step away from the hooray for a minute. Think of this , if this can go on with these sites what goes on behind the other sites even like CNN what do they do to get dirt on people, or any other MSM pos who wants ppl to snitch. Not whistle blow but get dirty ..........................

What does it take to convince Alt-Right that Alex Jones is a kook?

As long as we have dunces like the ALT LEFT, nothing because some of you loons prove just how much more we need him.

Bahahahah now you know that was a great come back.

Breaking: Adams & Jones Taken Down by Google/CIA Prior to Big Event- Trump Needs to Beware
On my last radio show (2/19), Mike Adams revealed that he was contacted and was told “We will pay you $50,000 to provide us with damaging information against Alex Jones. If you do not help us, we will destroy you”.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is how dirty they are and how dirty they play ..... You Jones hater should love this one LMAO
Either way you learn a point from this and step away from the hooray for a minute. Think of this , if this can go on with these sites what goes on behind the other sites even like CNN what do they do to get dirt on people, or any other MSM pos who wants ppl to snitch. Not whistle blow but get dirty ..........................

You actually believe this?

I check it and it is correct the search has been altered. What does the period in between natural and news stand for? Maybe someone up on computer codes can answer that. Indeependent can you answer that?

I check it and it is correct the search has been altered. What does the period in between natural and news stand for? Maybe someone up on computer codes can answer that. Indeependent can you answer that?

I'm not sure about the period question, what you mentions sounds a bit logical. I didn't notice it myself since I've kind of bouncing around posting other articles.

I'm not sure about the period question, what you mentions sounds a bit logical. I didn't notice it myself since I've kind of bouncing around posting other articles.
I've noticed that with a few different website url's but haven't kept up on stuff like that for years so did not know what it meant.

I've noticed that with a few different website url's but haven't kept up on stuff like that for years so did not know what it meant.

Interesting, sorry I couldn't answer it for you at the moment.

Interesting, sorry I couldn't answer it for you at the moment.
NP, someone will in time here.

Why are your "news" sources always these kooky websites? Quit posting your fake shit here. How many fucking times do we need to tell you this? We arent fucking weirdos so we dont believe in your tinfoil hat nonsense. Just stop!

The period denotes a site redirect code from what I have read briefly.

I have not doubt Mike Adams could have received a threatening phone call but I doubt it was google. I know there are bad actors out there in power positions that are more than willing to have thugs try to bully independents around if they think they can get away with it. They also have people/thuggies that are just like some on the message board that will twist words and connive ways to attempt to discredit someone.

Why are your "news" sources always these kooky websites? Quit posting your fake shit here. How many fucking times do we need to tell you this? We arent fucking weirdos so we dont believe in your tinfoil hat nonsense. Just stop!
Mike Adams puts out better info than the majority of big pharma and big agra whether you believe or verify any of it or not is your personal problem.

It's subdomains. If you pay for web hosting you can often host subdomains under the format <subdomain>.<hostdoomain> If I buy the domain name waffles.com and I create a subdomain blueberry, the web address would be blueberry.waffles.com.

I didn't dig too deep but it looks like their natural.news.com index.html page just redirects to the CNN page. News.com is the primary domain, natural would be the subdomain.

It's subdomains. If you pay for web hosting you can often host subdomains under the format <subdomain>.<hostdoomain> If I buy the domain name waffles.com and I create a subdomain blueberry, the web address would be blueberry.waffles.com.

I didn't dig too deep but it looks like their natural.news.com index.html page just redirects to the CNN page. News.com is the primary domain, natural would be the subdomain.
Now that seems odd. Mine won't bring up the index page. How did it get redirected to CNN?

Mike Adams puts out better info than the majority of big pharma and big agra whether you believe or verify any of it or not is your personal problem.
Did a google search and instantly found out that hes a fucking retard.

Adams is an ardent anti-technology, conspiracy theory promoting pro-organic advocate who claims biotechnology scientists “are the most despicable humanoids to walk the face of this planet” and that they promote corporate “junk science” and are anti-human.[1] He has promoted such causes as AIDS denialism, 9/11 truther conspiracies, Barack Obama citizenship ‘birther’ claims and is believer in ‘dangerous’ chemtrails and the ‘danger’ of vaccines.

Give me a fucking break! :laugh:

Adams is an ardent anti-technology, conspiracy theory promoting pro-organic advocate who claims biotechnology scientists “are the most despicable humanoids to walk the face of this planet” and that they promote corporate “junk science” and are anti-human.[1] He has promoted such causes as AIDS denialism, 9/11 truther conspiracies, Barack Obama citizenship ‘birther’ claims and is believer in ‘dangerous’ chemtrails and the ‘danger’ of vaccines.

Actually hon you must be a little lost on this whole conversation. Please accept my apology for your inability to keep up.

Actually hon you must be a little lost on this whole conversation. Please accept my apology for your inability to keep up.
True, i cant keep up with stories about weirdo conspiracy theorists, because i dont fucking care. :laugh:

True, i cant keep up with stories about weirdo conspiracy theorists, because i dont fucking care. :laugh:
Your prerogative.

Forum List

Back