Breaking: AG Lynch To Accept Whatever Recommendation FBI Makes On Bringing Charges Against Hillary

This is a huge blow to the Hidebeast and her supporters....
Hillary and her gal pal Huma must be going out of their freaking minds right about now....

Bill really screwed the pooch on this one....

Does anyone on the left believe for an second that Bill went out of his
way just so he could chew the fat with the AG over Grandkids and chili recipes?

Hmmmm. Interesting.

But irrelevant. Crooked Hillary won't be touched. Her corruption is so entrenched....the Oligarchy is too strong.

• Banned
Uh oh! Looks like the shit is fixing to hit the fan. That Airport meeting was even more important than we realized.

Lynch to Remove Herself From Decision Over Clinton Emails, Official Says

Just yesterday you were saying that Clinton would escape justice because Bill Clinton threatened Lynch's life. Anything else in the kettle for us?
I never said anything to that fact. You've got me mistaken with another poster. Never the less, stay on topic.

So now....our nation's future rests in the hands of one man....FBI Director James Comey. Who...by the way...Clinton has basically thumbed her nose at.

There is enough probable cause.

Let's see what happens.

So now....our nation's future rests in the hands of one man....FBI Director James Comey. Who...by the way...Clinton has basically thumbed her nose at.

There is enough probable cause.

Let's see what happens.
now about 75% of all Americans refer to the former AG as "The Dumb Biootch"

I seriously doubt Comey will accept the decision of his field officers. He has been in it with this administration pretty much from the beginning. He was selected for a reason. It is all for show, nothing else.

Just like the fbi has told Orlando , Florida law enforcement to ignore Sunshine laws and not release any information regarding the Pulse night club shooting.

The AG saying she will follow the FBI recommendations is a big deal?

The FBI is going to tell her there are no criminal charges.

The AG saying she will follow the FBI recommendations is a big deal?

The FBI is going to tell her there are no criminal charges.
ya we know jake.
In your little world the government is pure as the wind driven snow and all Mormon church officials are as corrupt as the Italian mafia.

How long have we been told that an indictment is coming any day now?

Not to worry. She is so innocent of everything. Right?

You lost all credibility A LONG TIME AGO. The funny thing about you and the rest that think like you is how you think you have an ability to think for yourself.

Now, go surf Moveon and find out how you are suppose to react to these facts about your fat lying criminal queenkunnt.

Go away parrot.

Ever notice they only show that hog now, I said NOW, from the top up?

There are no priesthood ordinances with eternal consequences, ty.

There are no FBI charges or suggestions.

Or course the AG will follow the advice.

Ever notice they only show that hog now, I said NOW, from the top up?
>>> will be waiting for Alan Colmes to say "But There was no evidence to prove that it was a meeting between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch getting on that plane" for all we know, it was probably just two people that just happen to look just like them.

Forum List

Back