Breaking: Ambush shooting; 6 cops/civilians just been shot @ bus station in Virgina (1 cop dead).

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Details sketchy so far. Google search showed same limited info.

Richmond bus station. At least 2 cops shot, 1 female civilian. Suspect is contained.

Either it's a Moslem, or there is nothing we could have done to stop it.

Why do they call these situations "active shooter"? I thought these guys just sat around playing Call of Duty most of their days. :dunno:

It was either a murderous thug, an extremist Muslim terrorist, or a wonderful white kid who came from a great family and was probably on medication.

I was just on a bus from that station last month. Total dump. I can't see anything but a moronic thug or some love triangle issue having any reason to attack that place. It's like a Walmart on wheels.

What happens if one of these guys shows up at the Republican National convention this summer and all the 'good guys' don't have guns because Republican gun-grabbers have declared it a gun-free zone? Why would all these people attend a meeting at a gun-free zone?

If this turns out to be a random shooter *sigh* I just don't get it. I understand crimes of passion or of rage although why those who do murder suicide take out someone else let alone their children is really beyond me.

But to just shoot up strangers. I don't get it at all.

If this turns out to be a random shooter *sigh* I just don't get it. I understand crimes of passion or of rage although why those who do murder suicide take out someone else let alone their children is really beyond me.

It's about power. It's the same reason terrorists do what they do. Young ignorant frustrated men who feel powerless in their lives are suddenly given a gun and feel like a god.

It's sounds so far Iike he targeted law enforcement. But few details are out so who knows.

What happens if one of these guys shows up at the Republican National convention this summer and all the 'good guys' don't have guns because Republican gun-grabbers have declared it a gun-free zone? Why would all these people attend a meeting at a gun-free zone?

You can try it, but there will be armed security. Will you scream "Obama Akbar" as you attack?

Sounds like a "White Lives Don't Matter" type attack, at first blush. It's the rhetoric of Hillary Clinton that causes this kind of violence.

That's not fair. No one has been going around for the past few years convincing young dumb people that cops are mostly bad guys. Where would you ever get that idea???

It's sounds so far Iike he targeted law enforcement. But few details are out so who knows.

so why say that if there are no details yet?

You can try it, but there will be armed security. Will you scream "Obama Akbar" as you attack?

you really have nothing to do all day, do you? :cuckoo:

Sounds like a "White Lives Don't Matter" type attack, at first blush. It's the rhetoric of Hillary Clinton that causes this kind of violence.

That's not fair. No one has been going around for the past few years convincing young dumb people that cops are mostly bad guys. Where would you ever get that idea???

From far-right media outlets, likely.

so why say that if there are no details yet?

Because the few details out say the thug opened fire on VA State Police as they conducted training. So...sounds like he targeted cops. Most random active shooters wait until no cops are around. This one fired on cops first. Different motives...body count vs cop target.

Forum List

Back