BREAKING: Another high-altitude object was shot down this afternoon over Lake Huron, U.S. officials tell

I'M SCARED! WHAT IF ALIENS INVADE AND KILL US ALL!

i'm scared for my son. i'm scared for my bros. i'm scared for humanity

you're supposed to be this tough guy ex-veteran, well DO SOMETHING!

*clings to Godboy's feet*

SAVE US GODBOY, YOU'RE ALL WE HAVE!

He didnt say anything about aliens. Did you reply to the wrong post?

Update from Pentagon presser that ended an hour ago:

Helene Cooper of NY Times: Is it aliens?

Pentagon: Nothing ruled out yet.

They are not balloons, they are obviously drones of some type, but the F22 pilots who first engaged them stated they had NO visible means of propulsion, and that they directly interfered with at least one warbirds electronic sensors, which I might add is an act of war!
Were those electronic sensors make in China?

Update!

The USCG is moving ships in Lake Huron with the AIS system turned off.

Lake Huron ship traffic update as of 7am EST. AIS mapping is at shiplocation.com

The Canadian Coast Guard (CCGS) Griffon usually travels the St. Clair river for ice breaking operations and border patrol (There is no ice at the moment). It is now 20 miles North of Port Huron heading NW.

The USCG Mackinaw turned off it’s AIS at 11:10 last night and left it’s dockage in Cheboygan at 12:27am this morning. Webcam footage of the Mackinaw leaving is on the time lapse video at gllka.org/cheboygan-web-cameras

The USCG Katmai Bay is usually docked in St. Ignace next to the USCG Biscayne Bay. The Katmai Bay turned of the AIS transmitter at 9:58pm last night.

Forum List

Back