BREAKING: Another high-altitude object was shot down this afternoon over Lake Huron, U.S. officials tell

what's most disturbing is that the American people are in the dark. TELL US WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.
Pentagon press conference coming up soon. I want reporters to ask them to show the gun camera or radar footage of the object.

We can’t disparage the Chinese that would be Racis
We don't even know for certain any of them besides the first are even Chinese. Two or even all three of the new ones could be ours, which wouldn't surprise me one bit given the incompetence and idiocy of this administration.

The
We don't even know for certain any of them besides the first are even Chinese. Two or even all three of the new ones could be ours, which wouldn't surprise me one bit given the incompetence and idiocy of this administration.
FAA could smell fines ($$) in all of this if they were not Chinese

BREAKING: The UFO shot down over Lake Huron was “shaped like an octagon and flying at an altitude of 20,000 feet.”

That's no balloon people!

I suspect all weather balloon operators will be required to file more precise location and projected rout information for future launches. We could be just shooting regular balloons that didn't make their presence known.

The

FAA could smell fines ($$) in all of this if they were not Chinese
We will likely never know, especially if they weren't Chinese. They will have a new scandal on Monday if they don't like the reality of this weekend.

We will likely never know, especially if they weren't Chinese. They will have a new scandal on Monday if they don't like the reality of this weekend.
Yep some Cops will beat or shoot ( or both) a person of Color and set it all off again ...

Story breaking now!

I have to wonder if the Chinese are spreading a new virus or other chemical or biological weapon across our country. They are spending lots of money and time with these things.....they tend not to do things that are dumb....other than communism.......

Check it out.

This is the E3-Sentry that was tracking the object so the fighters could close in.

Foy6Z7dWAAEo_pr

As Americans we are at that time to rally together and stop buying Chinese products.
China needs America more than we need China. In fact, we don't need China at all.
A few $billionaires and hundred $millionaires will lose their asses... but who cares.
For the left, they can consider it virtue signaling against economic slavery.

If it doesnt have a tracker, it SHOULD be shot down. I say we shoot down ALL unidentified unmanned objects from now on.
I'M SCARED! WHAT IF ALIENS INVADE AND KILL US ALL!

i'm scared for my son. i'm scared for my bros. i'm scared for humanity

you're supposed to be this tough guy ex-veteran, well DO SOMETHING!

*clings to Godboy's feet*

SAVE US GODBOY, YOU'RE ALL WE HAVE!

Forum List

Back