BREAKING: At least 10 feared dead from mass shooting in Dayton, OH

The way you stop these attacks.....you know, the real way?

1) get the press to stop the 24/7 news coverage that glorify these shooters.

2) end gun free zones...we know from El Paso, and the other mass shooters the ones we capture or from the notes from the dead ones, they target gun free zones...or like the El Paso shooter, targets they believe will be easy....we also know, like El Paso, that as soon as someone with a gun confronts them, they commit suicide, run away, or surrender.....but the important thing is they stop shooting unarmed people to deal with the individual with the gun...

Do those 2 things and mass shootings will become even more rare.

Let’s forget about your predictable and incredible gymnastics of logic to try and convince everyone that all these killers are leftists, and consider this.

We have had decades of increasingly relaxed gun laws nationwide.

At the same time we are seeing an uptick in mass shootings, many in states with lax laws.

Your solution is let’s get rid of more of these laws and and have more guns.

Does that not strike you as the definition of insanity?
Lol
You do realize the vast majority of firearms in this country are in rural America, With lax gun control laws. And no significant violence.

Where the vast majority of violence in this country is, is in progressive controlled urban America with The strictest gun control laws.
And the vast majority of that violence is performed by repeat offenders, we have no criminal control in this country.

So firearms are not the problem dumbass

Seems firearms are never the problem when white guys kill just a mental problems WH press core could have written part of the mass murderers manifesto

Lol
Blame the individual not a firearm

Blame you and others who allow the individual mass shooter to possess a gun. You're culpable (look that word up in a dictionary) and your opinions are deplorable.

You are an asshat........

You wanted Background checks....we have background checks....they failed....

You wanted waiting periods...we have waiting periods...they failed...

Everything you want....will do nothing to stop mass public shooters....

you say you want rifles banned....all 18 or more million of them...

The Shooter in Russia used a 5 shot, pump action shot gun to kill 20 and wound 40....

The Virginia tech shooter used 2 pistols to kill 32,

The Luby's Cafe shooter used 2 pistols to kill 24....

Nothing you say you want is rational, makes sense, or would do anything to stop this....

What would stop it...? Ending gun free killing zones.

Let’s forget about your predictable and incredible gymnastics of logic to try and convince everyone that all these killers are leftists, and consider this.

We have had decades of increasingly relaxed gun laws nationwide.

At the same time we are seeing an uptick in mass shootings, many in states with lax laws.

Your solution is let’s get rid of more of these laws and and have more guns.

Does that not strike you as the definition of insanity?
Lol
You do realize the vast majority of firearms in this country are in rural America, With lax gun control laws. And no significant violence.

Where the vast majority of violence in this country is, is in progressive controlled urban America with The strictest gun control laws.
And the vast majority of that violence is performed by repeat offenders, we have no criminal control in this country.

So firearms are not the problem dumbass

Seems firearms are never the problem when white guys kill just a mental problems WH press core could have written part of the mass murderers manifesto

Lol
Blame the individual not a firearm

Blame you and others who allow the individual mass shooter to possess a gun. You're culpable (look that word up in a dictionary) and your opinions are deplorable.

You are an asshat........

You wanted Background checks....we have background checks....they failed....

You wanted waiting periods...we have waiting periods...they failed...

Everything you want....will do nothing to stop mass public shooters....

you say you want rifles banned....all 18 or more million of them...

The Shooter in Russia used a 5 shot, pump action shot gun to kill 20 and wound 40....

The Virginia tech shooter used 2 pistols to kill 32,

The Luby's Cafe shooter used 2 pistols to kill 24....

Nothing you say you want is rational, makes sense, or would do anything to stop this....

What would stop it...? Ending gun free killing zones.
Yep,
More frivolous gun control laws will result in more dead kids/people... fact

It is a gun control issue. Time to follow in the steps of Australia and New Zealand.

Good luck with that. :auiqs.jpg:
Mass murder is funny to Deplorables.

So what? You don't care how many people die in the "ghettos" because it doesn't effect you.

See my signature

I looked at your signature. He didn’t say he didn’t care. He said they aren’t a threat to him. Presumably...like most of us here, he doesn’t live in a ghetto or travel through one on a regular basis. But he probably does go to Walmart.

Which is likely to be a bigger threat?

It was in reference to "shooting deaths". Absolutely. If you say one is a threat to you and one is not--what do you think that implies?

So please. This says EXACTLY what it means, and you just underlined it. Shooting in the ghetto--who cares. Shooting in Wal Mart--oh no, I might die!

Terrible.

I can't believe he killed his own sister there. :(
A lot of rage. I suspect that there is no ideological connection here...just another deranged youngster..using the flavor of the month method for his 24 hours of fame..until the next shooting.

16877514-7319463-image-a-29_1564938033422.jpg

Conner and his sister:

16877512-7319463-It_was_also_revealed_that_Betts_sister_Megan_and_her_boyfriend_w-m-57_1564939432480.jpg
16877512-7319463-It_was_also_revealed_that_Betts_sister_Megan_and_her_boyfriend_w-m-57_1564939432480.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/04/18/16877514-7319463-image-a-29_1564938033422.jpg

Last edited:
DAYTONS suspect sister and boyfriend found dead in a car
link?
No link just came across TV
Sister of Dayton gunman and her boyfriend are found shot dead her brother opened fire on crowded bar | Daily Mail Online

Sister of Dayton gunman and her boyfriend are found shot dead in a car hours after the 24-year-old opened fire in a crowded bar killing 9 and injuring 27 within ONE MINUTE
Not so sure about this. The officials are reporting that she was killed in the shootout itself.

DAYTONS suspect sister and boyfriend found dead in a car
link?
No link just came across TV
Sister of Dayton gunman and her boyfriend are found shot dead her brother opened fire on crowded bar | Daily Mail Online

Sister of Dayton gunman and her boyfriend are found shot dead in a car hours after the 24-year-old opened fire in a crowded bar killing 9 and injuring 27 within ONE MINUTE
Not so sure about this. The officials are reporting that she was killed in the shootout itself.
Details still a bit murky..but that he killed her..seems to be the truth.

So, the empirical evidence suggests to me (strongly) that racism and other forms of toxic bigotry are not on the wane. I didn't dismiss the Penn St. Study (not because they covered up sexual molestation's for years) I simply said that was one data point which you have taken to be the be all, end all of the issue.

We got people that can't get along. Between a civil war and deportations, the better solution is deportations.
Build the wall, deport them all.
Where would you send all those white nationalists/ Ireland?

Supposedly his sister was white trash who was dating outside her race.

It is a gun control issue. Time to follow in the steps of Australia and New Zealand.

So what? You don't care how many people die in the "ghettos" because it doesn't effect you.

See my signature

I looked at your signature. He didn’t say he didn’t care. He said they aren’t a threat to him. Presumably...like most of us here, he doesn’t live in a ghetto or travel through one on a regular basis. But he probably does go to Walmart.

It was in reference to "shooting deaths". Absolutely. If you say one is a threat to you and one is not--what do you think that implies?

So please. This says EXACTLY what it means, and you just underlined it. Shooting in the ghetto--who cares. Shooting in Wal Mart--oh no, I might die!

Terrible.
I said the shootings in the ghetto aren`t a threat to me you lying POS. School is out for the summer so it shouldn`t be hard to find a passing 5th grader to help you read what I wrote. One is a threat to me and one isn`t implies that I don`t hang out in the ghetto but I do shop at Walmart. Are you really this stupid? Never mind.

Supposedly his sister was white trash who was dating outside her race.
Link or you're a liar.
I had to actually read what you wrote twice to get it. What a ignorant, racist thing to say! It is clear just what you are. Against race mixing are you? Just another alt/right racist turd in the toilet..soon we will flush.

Last edited:
Link or you're a liar.
I had to actually read what you wrote twice to get it. What a ignorant, racist thing to say! It is clear just what you are. Against race mixing are you? Just another alt/right racist turd in the toilet..soon we will flush.
<<The Dayton mass shooting gunman’s sister and her boyfriend were among the nine victims killed in the slaughter, officials revealed Sunday.>>
https://nypost.com/2019/08/04/dayto...ughtered-own-sister-during-rampage-officials/

See my signature

Terrible.

It implies exactly what I said, what most people not bent out of shape over abuse of the racist card would read it to be. Your obsessively looking for racist remarks and that one is a big stretch.

Guess what? I am NOT worried about the threat of ghetto violence. I live far from any inner city. I am more concerned about drunk drivers than being shot in a ghetto. Do I care about that violence? Of course I do. Innocent people and often it’s kids.

The sig is silly in this case because he is not saying they aren’t a threat. He is saying they aren’t a threat to HIM. Just like I am not particularly worried about a shark attack.

So, the empirical evidence suggests to me (strongly) that racism and other forms of toxic bigotry are not on the wane. I didn't dismiss the Penn St. Study (not because they covered up sexual molestation's for years) I simply said that was one data point which you have taken to be the be all, end all of the issue.

We got people that can't get along. Between a civil war and deportations, the better solution is deportations.
Build the wall, deport them all.
Where would you send all those white nationalists/ Ireland?

Russia......... lol

See my signature

Terrible.

It implies exactly what I said, what most people not bent out of shape over abuse of the racist card would read it to be. Your obsessively looking for racist remarks and that one is a big stretch.

Guess what? I am NOT worried about the threat of ghetto violence. I live far from any inner city. I am more concerned about drunk drivers than being shot in a ghetto. Do I care about that violence? Of course I do. Innocent people and often it’s kids.

The sig is silly in this case because he is not saying they aren’t a threat. He is saying they aren’t a threat to HIM. Just like I am not particularly worried about a shark attack.
You better be if you're swimming in the ocean in Ft Lauderdale Hate to lose a staff member I mostly agree with lol

Sad for all concerned. As usual, some are politicizing this and demanding gun control. That won't solve the problem.

67881320_2555463668067645_1606090586408878080_n.jpg

It's clear that the only responsible demographic that should NOT be deported are women.....and gay guys.

Women will decide which guys will be allowed in for short periods of time. I think the standard these days is approximately 10 - 15 minutes at best. Afterwards they must leave immediately. No cuddling.

The women of America will be developing policies and eligibility requirements that will be implemented to ensure that only the best specimens are considered and permitted visitation cards.

Forum List

Back