BREAKING: At least 10 feared dead from mass shooting in Dayton, OH

Oh look...ANOTHER NAZI who wants the police to do check on me....YOU.appear to be the bigger danger taking away everyone's Constitutional rights to protect themselves.. .Pure communist there!

LIAR. I have posted dozens of times that I support the ownership of firearms for sane, sober and law abiding citizens. You do not qualify, the hate you hold for humanity is pathological.

ROTFLMFAO....LITTLE coward, afraid to FIX the situation....

Actually you're wrong again. I'm not little (6' 2", 236 lbs, this morning with Fat @ 20.2%, H2O @ 55%, Muscle @ 179%), and I'm not a coward, otherwise I wouldn't have selected the career which I did, or joined the Navy when I did.

But, I digress, your use of fighting words is childish. We are of the same age, at 71 one would hope you would be much more mature than your rhetoric implies.
'

Well we are about the same size I have a few years on you, served in VietNam and NYPD and see that you have dementia...a minds a terrible thing to waste!...So when I call you child, you are!

YEAH, I'm sure you're a poser - not that I give a shit. Lots of phonies lie, and nothing you've posted even suggests you enforced the law. My time in LE was spent mostly in management, three years running IA.
Yeah, I spent my time in TPF even attended the Stonewall riots in 1969....figures you'd be an internal affairs scumbag!

LIAR. I have posted dozens of times that I support the ownership of firearms for sane, sober and law abiding citizens. You do not qualify, the hate you hold for humanity is pathological.

ROTFLMFAO....LITTLE coward, afraid to FIX the situation....

Actually you're wrong again. I'm not little (6' 2", 236 lbs, this morning with Fat @ 20.2%, H2O @ 55%, Muscle @ 179%), and I'm not a coward, otherwise I wouldn't have selected the career which I did, or joined the Navy when I did.

But, I digress, your use of fighting words is childish. We are of the same age, at 71 one would hope you would be much more mature than your rhetoric implies.
'

Well we are about the same size I have a few years on you, served in VietNam and NYPD and see that you have dementia...a minds a terrible thing to waste!...So when I call you child, you are!

YEAH, I'm sure you're a poser - not that I give a shit. Lots of phonies lie, and nothing you've posted even suggests you enforced the law. My time in LE was spent mostly in management, three years running IA.
Yeah, I spent my time in TPF even attended the Stonewall riots in 1969....figures you'd be an internal affairs scumbag!
Ahh..an NYPD scumbag....in the bad ole days, eh? Crooked as the day was long..on the pad from the time you were a rookie..don't even try to deny..you all were in the 60's and 70's. I have nothing but respect for the the Knapp commission and the IA heroes who brought you all down.
That explains a lot..there's a huge difference between a criminal in uniform and real police.

'

Ahh..an NYPD scumbag....in the bad ole days, eh? Crooked as the day was long..on the pad from the time you were a rookie..don't even try to deny..you all were in the 60's and 70's. I have nothing but respect for the the Knapp commission and the IA heroes who brought you all down.
That explains a lot..there's a huge difference between a criminal in uniform and real police.
Well I would expect a little fag like you that was probably caught abusing some gay guy behind the statue in Bryant park to feel that way! You abusers always give yourselves up!
Failure to deny noted and laughed at! You do know all the good spots. eh? Ever work the Deuce/ Good money there..shaking down the pimps and such. Vice cops are the very worst...Narco was greedy.but vice was...just slimy!

Well I would expect a little fag like you that was probably caught abusing some gay guy behind the statue in Bryant park to feel that way! You abusers always give yourselves up!
Failure to deny noted and laughed at!
Same with you, little abuser....probably got caught, fought the cop which was common and caught a beatdown...typical fag moves in the late 60's to mid 70's!

Failure to deny noted and laughed at!
Same with you, little abuser....probably got caught, fought the cop which was common and caught a beatdown...typical fag moves in the late 60's to mid 70's!
Nah..my only interactions with cops in NYC were professional--deep background for articles and such..but they did have some stories to tell! i also read some stuff written by McGuire from back in 1979---also very revealing.

Let’s forget about your predictable and incredible gymnastics of logic to try and convince everyone that all these killers are leftists, and consider this.

We have had decades of increasingly relaxed gun laws nationwide.

At the same time we are seeing an uptick in mass shootings, many in states with lax laws.

Your solution is let’s get rid of more of these laws and and have more guns.

Does that not strike you as the definition of insanity?

How are strict laws working out in Chcago, Baltimore, etc?

Hint; They're not

How have loosening gun laws worked with mass shootings?

Hint: they haven’t.
IF making laws stronger can save just ONE mass shooting it'd be worth it

What law would do that, Einstein?

What law that is not already on the books will prevent someone hell bent on getting a gun?
Why are these killing machines available to every nra repub nit wit ? AK 47's easy to get

Kids do okay with cheap handguns offing each in Chicago most every night.. They don't hit and run.. They are persistent, even if they are TERRIBLE shots....

Nearly 370 million people, in a country where the mentally ill are allowed to run loose among criminal illegal aliens and the leaders of its major Parties hate their own country. What's amazing is how small the number of deaths are, actually; it's a tribute to WASP culture and Christians that the toll isn't 10 times larger.

"it's a tribute to WASP culture and Christians that the toll isn't 10 times larger."???

Its a tribute to WASP culture that there aren't more people murdering unarmed, innocent citizens in cowardly surprise attacks?? Really?

Yes, really; you left wingers jack up the hate levels at every possible opportunity for many decades now, and yet we're not Somalia yet, which is no doubt a big disappointment to your ilk; it lowers your voter turnout. Church organizations and religion still play a big role in both the black and latino communities, but as that influence decreases the violence and degenerate behavior will increase; we've already seen that.
Seems an odd post..when the majority of mass shooters are White? Seems to me that both sides are constantly demonizing and jacking up the hate.

Actually most serial and mass killers are black and brown gang bangers, but of course you can't admit that as a left wing hate monger, no votes in it.

Do some research, and get back to the readers why you suggest what you believe:

Demographic of mass murder shooters - Google Search

lol right. You gimps and Google really think all those killings in Chicago and Baltimore are committed by killers who only kill once and then stop? Crip and Bloods are entire organizations full of serial killers, and just the murders they've done in LA alone over the years far surpass the body counts of random lone gunmen, just for your FYI tard. I would say take your own advice, but you've made it clear you have no idea how to.

Cut the personal exchanges and one-liners... Several warnings issued.. About 20 posts deleted and cleaned.

"it's a tribute to WASP culture and Christians that the toll isn't 10 times larger."???

Its a tribute to WASP culture that there aren't more people murdering unarmed, innocent citizens in cowardly surprise attacks?? Really?

Yes, really; you left wingers jack up the hate levels at every possible opportunity for many decades now, and yet we're not Somalia yet, which is no doubt a big disappointment to your ilk; it lowers your voter turnout. Church organizations and religion still play a big role in both the black and latino communities, but as that influence decreases the violence and degenerate behavior will increase; we've already seen that.
Seems an odd post..when the majority of mass shooters are White? Seems to me that both sides are constantly demonizing and jacking up the hate.

Actually most serial and mass killers are black and brown gang bangers, but of course you can't admit that as a left wing hate monger, no votes in it.

Yeah I posted an article about it. Though many of us see the faces of guys like Bundy, Gacy, and Radar, serial killers are in fact diverse, though whites make up the majority in the US and worldwide.

lol what a tard. Was Mao white? How about Shaka Zulu? Wayne Williams, the black faggot kiddie raper and murderer? How many killings did Baltimore and Chicago have last weekend, and what color were most of the killers and victims? Black Lives Don't Matter to you, obviously.

The way you stop these attacks.....you know, the real way?

1) get the press to stop the 24/7 news coverage that glorify these shooters.

2) end gun free zones...we know from El Paso, and the other mass shooters the ones we capture or from the notes from the dead ones, they target gun free zones...or like the El Paso shooter, targets they believe will be easy....we also know, like El Paso, that as soon as someone with a gun confronts them, they commit suicide, run away, or surrender.....but the important thing is they stop shooting unarmed people to deal with the individual with the gun...

Do those 2 things and mass shootings will become even more rare.

Let’s forget about your predictable and incredible gymnastics of logic to try and convince everyone that all these killers are leftists, and consider this.

At the same time we are seeing an uptick in mass shootings, many in states with lax laws.

Lol
You do realize the vast majority of firearms in this country are in rural America, With lax gun control laws. And no significant violence.

Where the vast majority of violence in this country is, is in progressive controlled urban America with The strictest gun control laws.
And the vast majority of that violence is performed by repeat offenders, we have no criminal control in this country.

So firearms are not the problem dumbass
Seems firearms are never the problem when white guys kill just a mental problems WH press core could have written part of the mass murderers manifesto
Lol
Blame the individual not a firearm
Blame the individual and the easy access to firearms that allow him to kill many people quickly.

Yeah I posted an article about it. Though many of us see the faces of guys like Bundy, Gacy, and Radar, serial killers are in fact diverse, though whites make up the majority in the US and worldwide.

lol what a tard. Was Mao white? How about Shaka Zulu? Wayne Williams, the black faggot kiddie raper and murderer? How many killings did Baltimore and Chicago have last weekend, and what color were most of the killers and victims? Black Lives Don't Matter to you, obviously.

I can see you failed math. When a percentage is over 50% but less than 100%... does that mean no serial killers of color?

giphy.gif

The way you stop these attacks.....you know, the real way?

1) get the press to stop the 24/7 news coverage that glorify these shooters.

2) end gun free zones...we know from El Paso, and the other mass shooters the ones we capture or from the notes from the dead ones, they target gun free zones...or like the El Paso shooter, targets they believe will be easy....we also know, like El Paso, that as soon as someone with a gun confronts them, they commit suicide, run away, or surrender.....but the important thing is they stop shooting unarmed people to deal with the individual with the gun...

Do those 2 things and mass shootings will become even more rare.

Lol
You do realize the vast majority of firearms in this country are in rural America, With lax gun control laws. And no significant violence.

Where the vast majority of violence in this country is, is in progressive controlled urban America with The strictest gun control laws.
And the vast majority of that violence is performed by repeat offenders, we have no criminal control in this country.

Seems firearms are never the problem when white guys kill just a mental problems WH press core could have written part of the mass murderers manifesto
Lol
Blame the individual and the easy access to firearms that allow him to kill many people quickly.

It isn't easy access to guns.....he had to pass the background checks you morons said would keep people like him from getting guns......

The far left will stop at nothing to abolish the second amendment.

thumb_if-guns-actually-did-make-everyone-safe-america-would-have-38020604.png
Shut up. Just shut up. Please.
51538709_144727806547466_9086815037737140224_n.jpg
Who needs to be defeated?
You filth.
Thanks! You are promoting right here on this board that I be murdered at the hands of Trumps Stochastic terrorism.
Mikey likes to do that....I think he gets chubbies over it.

Yet thousands are murdered by inner city violence, and nobody cares.
They are blacks...the DemonRATS don't care and neither do the Republicans. DemonRATS have been replacing black voters with illegals ever since they found out they can and the cost is much cheaper to UPKEEP illegal invaders, and Repubs are too stupid to realize that blacks actually think for themselves and realize that the Party of INFANTICIDE has done NOTHING for them for 70 years....Trump seems to be the only one helping them economically!

I do hope the FBI expands their open investigations on social media, and has the time to read posts like this above. I'm not suggesting "The Purge" is the next mass shooter, but his rhetoric is sure worth a visit and a background check by local or federal authorities.
Oh look...ANOTHER NAZI who wants the police to do check on me....YOU.appear to be the bigger danger taking away everyone's Constitutional rights to protect themselves.. .Pure communist there!
You have something to hide?

Do we really need readily available "killing tools"?
Yes. Unfortunately we do.
Why?
Because humans are capable of horrible evil, and just as fences make for good neighbors, guns function in the same way.
When was the last time someone took their fence to Walmart and mudered a couple dozen people with it?
I know of many cases where guns have saved lives in public places.
Give us some stories...er...I mean examples.

So Mark Cuban retweeted Tim Cook:

Mark Cuban Retweeted

Tim Cook
@tim_cook

I'm heartbroken about what's happening in my country. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. It's time for good people with different views to stop finger pointing and come together to address this violence for the good of our country.

My response to him:

Replying to
@tim_cook
and
@mcuban
Maybe if rich people like you spent some of that money to out spend gun lobbyist, something would happen. Let's be honest, politicians are crooks and the only way to get their attention is to fill their pockets. Not sure which is more sad, the shootings or government.

Yeah, cuz all those gangbangers and street scum your Party represents already comply with gun control laws, right? lol you're a joke. Go smoke some more meth; the drug cartels love your business, and Mexico's record murder rate needs your and your fellow Democrats' contributions to The Cause.
No racism here, folks.

Lol

Lol

It isn't easy access to guns.....he had to pass the background checks you morons said would keep people like him from getting guns......
It's too easy to get guns.

Why do these tragedies always seem to occur in Democrat controlled places?

Because that's where the problem originates. BAD SOCIAL POLICIES.

The "Inconvenient Truth" that the Left Loves to ignore

And as always....ignore the problem and blame the tool is their consistently failed solution.
And the primary reason it is getting worse.
El Paso and Dayton 2 pretty safe places in America BUT when the swine in the WH spews his hate speech NO area in America is safe
Trump is a cowardly Stochastic terrorist who has given his winks and nods for murder to his base.
Good, we put him where he's needed most.
And his base took the bait. Thank you Trump for your contribution to killing and terrorism in this country. What a piece of shit; 9 killed in Dayton, Ohio, in second U.S. mass shooting in 24 hours
maybe trumps killings will equal his lies. What do you think? 150,000 by next election?
Do your part.

For some reason, the guy had a 100 round magazine

We can thank the NRA and Republicans for making sure a mass shooter has the guns and high capacity magazines he wants for the job

Forum List

Back