BREAKING BOMBSHELL: RINO Speaker Robin Vos ADMITS Widespread Fraud Occurred In Wisconsin But Says Legislature Cannot Decertify [VIDEO]

Listen, the sentient among us all know there was widespread fraud all across the nation but it's time to move on and take your revenge out on the dems in November and again in 2024.

Get busy, put in the work, volunteer to be a poll watcher, take like-minded folks to the polls....That's how you make things right and toast your victory......But don't ever forget what the dems did.....We got lazy, they didn't.

View attachment 616908
I'm liking the revenge idea.

I am doubling down on NEVER giving a leftist an even break. We need to be just as evil as they are. I do not tolerate their presence unless I absolutely must because they have something I need.

You really do reside in your own speshul whiny-loser-bitch snowflake bubble.

Be prepared for even more disappointment, as reality continues to smack you around.
Oh I understand why you are upset and I guess you have reason to be given the beating you are going to take. Your ilk created the ill weather but now you stand out in it and complain at the prospect of getting wet.

Buck-up little Buckaroo it will only hurt for a while. :itsok:

Yes, Wisconsin was stolen. So were the other states where they stopped counting for hours until they suddenly, nearly instantaneously began recounting at around 3 AM EST.

Now, almost two weeks after Justice Gableman and Erick Kaardal testified in front of the WI Election Assembly, Republican (RINO) Speaker Robin Vos admits that widespread voter fraud took place in Wisconsin. Vos made the statement to the press after attending a closed-door meeting with a group of concerned WI residents advocating for decertification of the November election, including a GOP candidate for governor and State Rep. Timothy Ramthun (R) this afternoon.
Even though Justice Gableman explained during his testimony that the WI legislature HAS the power to decertify the November 2020 election, Speaker Vos claims the legislature does NOT have the power to take this action.

I demand that President Trump be reinstated, because this shit was ubiquitous in states where Democrats are the most corrupt. And I demand that states whose precinct chairmen upended the election by the people of the United States pay a price for cheating the true majorities out of a say in Government. The Democrats want sole power over every aspect of life, and that is against the Constitution of the United States that is by the people and for the people. And I demand that President Trump be reinstated NOW. And the true loser, Biden needs to be deposed first along with his drug-pushing cartel that profits every day the border is open from the drug lords famed for killing people, especially those who depend on street drugs for a sudden death of Chinese fentanyl. I'm sick of Democrats using their power for profit and decimation of the American people who work hard for their money and are having it taken at the pump where Democrats have smitten people who didn't support nor vote for them with rancor and cheating at the polls. All of them who lied and cover lied should be driven out of Washington tied to a rail for the trouble they caused us.

Last edited:
I love these bombshells! Every time I see one I think of this...they just never learn

charlie-brown-fail.gif
IT'S NOT JUST A BOMBSHELL

IT'S A BREAKING BOMBSHELL

THAT'S DIFFERENT I TELL YOU

I'm liking the revenge idea.

I am doubling down on NEVER giving a leftist an even break. We need to be just as evil as they are. I do not tolerate their presence unless I absolutely must because they have something I need.
Actually, all we really need to do is to enforce Eisenhower's Law against Communism of 1954. That would mean trying those who illegally received House and Senate seats of their privileges, and incarcerate the Obama-Biden-Clinton-Pelosi-Waters cartel for the duration of their miserable lives.

Actually, all we really need to do is to enforce Eisenhower's Law against Communism of 1954. That would mean trying those who illegally received House and Senate seats of their privileges, and incarcerate the Obama-Biden-Clinton-Pelosi-Waters cartel for the duration of their miserable lives.
What is your definition of "communism"?

Precisely?

Well, I was speaking of myself, personally.

But yes to your suggestions as well.

Oh I understand why you are upset and I guess you have reason to be given the beating you are going to take. Your ilk created the ill weather but now you stand out in it and complain at the prospect of getting wet.

Buck-up little Buckaroo it will only hurt for a while. :itsok:
Oh, I hope not! I hope it hurts for a long while. Their high-pitched squeaky meltdowns are such wonderful comedy!

You mean someone who isn't a retarded snowflake cultist, clinging to a lie by a whining narcissistic loser who can't bear the thought of being a loser, even though he's gone bankrupt six times and has been divorced twice?

Check.

LOL!

The guy's "gone bankrupt six times" and he could still buy and sell your nary little ass...

Listen, the sentient among us all know there was widespread fraud all across the nation but it's time to move on and take your revenge out on the dems in November and again in 2024.

Get busy, put in the work, volunteer to be a poll watcher, take like-minded folks to the polls....That's how you make things right and toast your victory......But don't ever forget what the dems did.....We got lazy, they didn't.

View attachment 616908
what if they do it again? Who controls that? They didn't in 2020. right? Your statement is useless if the fraud isn't made clear.

Yes, Wisconsin was stolen. So were the other states where they stopped counting for hours until they suddenly, nearly instantaneously began recounting at around 3 AM EST.

Now, almost two weeks after Justice Gableman and Erick Kaardal testified in front of the WI Election Assembly, Republican (RINO) Speaker Robin Vos admits that widespread voter fraud took place in Wisconsin. Vos made the statement to the press after attending a closed-door meeting with a group of concerned WI residents advocating for decertification of the November election, including a GOP candidate for governor and State Rep. Timothy Ramthun (R) this afternoon.
Even though Justice Gableman explained during his testimony that the WI legislature HAS the power to decertify the November 2020 election, Speaker Vos claims the legislature does NOT have the power to take this action.

NO. The election was NOT stolen.

NO. Wisconsin cannot decertify. The Election is Over

THE MOTHER FUCKING TRAITOR MOTHER FUCKING LOST THE MOTHER FUCKING ELECTION.

Forum List

Back