BREAKING BOMBSHELL: RINO Speaker Robin Vos ADMITS Widespread Fraud Occurred In Wisconsin But Says Legislature Cannot Decertify [VIDEO]

The fraud was outlined in the report by the former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice. Maybe you could pay attention to the article? Duh.

No it was NOT.

No Voter Fraud - Arizona.

No Voter Fraud - Georgia.

No Voter Fraud - Michigan.

NO FUCKING VOTER FUCKING FRAUD IN WISCONSIN. THERE IS NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE OF VOTER FRAUD.

what if they do it again? Who controls that? They didn't in 2020. right? Your statement is useless if the fraud isn't made clear.
All I can say is get busy or lose again. I've really no time for defeatists.

All I can say is get busy or lose again. I've really no time for defeatists.
get busy what? If they lock down polling places and judges disregard it, not sure what we can do? i'm open for suggestions.

Even if the state can decertify the election it won't matter since Congress accepted the state certification as part of their electoral vote count in declaring Biden as the winner which means nothing will change.

What the state can do is prevent any alleged problems from happening again before the next election.

Want to know it's fraud? Take away mail in voting. Watch the hornets fly.

get busy what? If they lock down polling places and judges disregard it, not sure what we can do? i'm open for suggestions.
Refuse to leave till the venue is locked down by the Sheriff and he takes the keys......That's the instructions we were given. The dem areas were fairly warned before hand so there were no real issues.

The dems were pretty cowed by election day since the poll watchers questioned everything. Lots of ballots got tossed into the provisional pile and many were later rejected.

Have you volunteered as a poll watcher or do you still refuse to leave your push cart of sour grapes and defeatism on the side of the road and get in on the win?

It's your choice but don't come whining to me about what you can't do. I'm not buying it.

40B4AD85-74AD-4605-8AB7-CCE7A9EAAA07.jpeg

The fraud was outlined in the report by the former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice. Maybe you could pay attention to the article? Duh.
So, please tell us what the fraud was that took place....since you obviously read the report so you could know...

Refuse to leave till the venue is locked down by the Sheriff and he takes the keys......That's the instructions we were given. The dem areas were fairly warned before hand so there were no real issues.

The dems were pretty cowed by election day since the poll watchers questioned everything. Lots of ballots got tossed into the provisional pile and many were later rejected.

Have you volunteered as a poll watcher or do you still refuse to leave your push cart of sour grapes and defeatism on the side of the road and get in on the win?

It's your choice but don't come whining to me about what you can't do. I'm not buying it.
well that's one polling place. The ones that matter are the ones that cheated and were allowed. What's to stop that again? defective judges can't be allowed, tell me the solution to that?

Forum List

Back