Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

Sadly, it does look like Obama and the Democrats are getting the Race War they've been pushing for so many years. Their ugly hate & division Race-Baiting agenda seems to be paying off for em. It's very sad.

White Man Kills 9 At Black Church

Police widened the search Thursday for a gunman who opened fire and killed nine people during a prayer service at a historic African American church here, in one of the worst attacks on a place of worship in the United States in recent memory.

At least one other person was injured in the Wednesday night assault, which began about an hour after the assailant entered the church and observed the service, authorities said.

“We believe this is a hate crime; that is how we are investigating it,” said Charleston Police Chief Greg Mullen.

More:
9 dead in hate crime shooting at historic African American church in Charleston - The Washington Post
DRUDGE REPORT 2015

I was reading that earlier. Someone is really trying the wrong way to stop blacks hating on whites and cops. Someone has been pushed over the edge and he deserves to be caught and shot.

Sitting ducks in a church, in a gun-free zone, no doubt. This is beyond grief. :(

Cons are going to blame liberals for this massacre saying, it wouldn't have happened if Obama wasn't POTUS.

And claiming that all American Whites are on the verge of being mass murders is not saying that they are inferior?

No. Being inferior and being murderous are two separate things

If I said that all blacks were murderous thugs, would you hesitate to call that a racist statement?

Yet, you say it about American Whites, and it is not racist.

Mmmm?

Yes because as I noted, that doesnt fit the definition. Its not hard to understand words mean something. Also, what I do doesnt pardon your own actions

My actions?

I've never said that all blacks are murderous thugs, that was clearly an hypothetical to make a point.

A point about YOUR racist action.

Your hypothetical isnt reality therefore your hypothetical isnt my position at all. Nice try.

If WHites are inferior as you stated, then other groups are SUPERIOR to them.

You are an anti-white racist.

Hey, you know what? Maybe if you say I said whites are inferior 3 more times it will come true. Except I never said it and you are attempting to put me on the defensive for shit you accuse me of but have no proof of it.

Nice try tho....

Bullshit.

YOu characterized American Whites as potential Mass Murderers with hairtriggers.

If that was true, American Whites would be inferior to Races and CUltures that were not all a bunch of potential Mass Murderers with hair triggers.

LIberals. All the self awareness of a turnip, and the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.

Considering the whole "micro-aggression" trend the 1st isn't as strong as you think. Besides, progressives have learned to try to ruin people themselves using the media instead of government.

Our first amendment is stronger than it ever has been

With incidents like yesterday, makes you wonder the value of the second in defending our freedom
I wish I had some of your rich bullshit like this for my garden.

With the advent of the internet and tools like smart phones and Twitter, freedom of speech has moved from the newspapers to the hands of every citizen

We have a stronger first amendment than at any time in history

Except when it's an opinion that progressives don't like, then instead of just disagreeing with them, progs try to ruin the person.

Progs have found end runs around the 2nd amendment, namely a pliable media and gutless corporations.

Which is at the core of freedom of speech

You are free to say or post anything you wish. Others are also free to criticize you for your views

Ruining someone is not criticizing them.

CHydUIuUcAIyep_.jpg

That's the flag of apartheid-era South Africa on Dylann Roof's jacket

Put him down like a rabid dog that he is.

His parents shat a monster on to the world. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Considering the whole "micro-aggression" trend the 1st isn't as strong as you think. Besides, progressives have learned to try to ruin people themselves using the media instead of government.

With incidents like yesterday, makes you wonder the value of the second in defending our freedom
I wish I had some of your rich bullshit like this for my garden.

With the advent of the internet and tools like smart phones and Twitter, freedom of speech has moved from the newspapers to the hands of every citizen

We have a stronger first amendment than at any time in history

Except when it's an opinion that progressives don't like, then instead of just disagreeing with them, progs try to ruin the person.

Progs have found end runs around the 2nd amendment, namely a pliable media and gutless corporations.
You know that's not a 1st amendment issue, right? You've actually read the Constitution and the Bill of Rights at some time, right?

The intent was to have citizenry comfortable to express their opinions, and others to retort to those opinions. That a person can be ruined by a slip of the tongue, or by expressing an opinion unpopular to the elites flies in the face of the concept of the 1st amendment. Government doesn't HAVE to censor anymore, because certain people of a certain political motivation are more than happy to do it for government.

He looks like a kid, and looks a little short in the mental department. But they'll use him to stir the hate pot, with no problem or shame

they can't locate one person how are they going to protect us from a terrorist attack

two men escaped from jail they haven't found yet.

good grief
He looks like a kid, and looks a little short in the mental department. But they'll use him to stir the hate pot, with no problem or shame

Making excuses for him ? stirring the pot? 9 people dead

You are the most despicable low IQ piece of trash I have ever encountered on the internet

Dylann Storm Roof

Why are these killers always identified by three names?

John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, James Earl Ray.....

No. Being inferior and being murderous are two separate things

If I said that all blacks were murderous thugs, would you hesitate to call that a racist statement?

Yet, you say it about American Whites, and it is not racist.

Mmmm?

Yes because as I noted, that doesnt fit the definition. Its not hard to understand words mean something. Also, what I do doesnt pardon your own actions

My actions?

I've never said that all blacks are murderous thugs, that was clearly an hypothetical to make a point.

A point about YOUR racist action.

Your hypothetical isnt reality therefore your hypothetical isnt my position at all. Nice try.

If WHites are inferior as you stated, then other groups are SUPERIOR to them.

You are an anti-white racist.

Hey, you know what? Maybe if you say I said whites are inferior 3 more times it will come true. Except I never said it and you are attempting to put me on the defensive for shit you accuse me of but have no proof of it.

Nice try tho....

Bullshit.

YOu characterized American Whites as potential Mass Murderers with hairtriggers.

If that was true, American Whites would be inferior to Races and CUltures that were not all a bunch of potential Mass Murderers with hair triggers.

LIberals. All the self awareness of a turnip, and the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.

Whatever you say bud, you're just looking to be upset.

1401197261902.jpg

Bye stupid

Dylann Storm Roof Reportedly Identified as Suspected Gunman in Charleston Mass Shooting

Dylann Storm Roof Reportedly Identified as Suspected Gunman in Charleston Mass Shooting Mother Jones

Based on profiling so far, White Supremacism seems the ideology at play in #CharlestonShooting - Yes, it's terrorism.

He sure seams to have a lot of black facebook friends.
He also has an apartheid era South African flag on his jacket in his profile picture.

The left profits from racial division. No reasonable person can argue with that.

But this guy.....he's a nut. Nothing justifies his actions. he needs to be hunted down and then put down.

Forum List

Back