Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

Haley's statements are particularly vile as she represents someone elected by many of those ENCOURAGED to hold the same beliefs as the shooter.
Smell what is being shoveled.
I do.

You're a nasty piece of work, aintcha?

yep, but what do we expect from the left. Haley had NOTHING to do with this, but they found themselves another scapegoat LIKE USUAL

I really like her. The Haters can just go fuck themselves.

Of course you do, dear.
Come back when you can speak in intelligible sentences.

Hush up, the president is speaking.

As the U.S. has outlawed Torture, I do not inflict it upon myself by listening to Obama's hideous and hateful speeches.

Hateful, huh ?
Feeling exposed ? Persecuted ?
Worried that your intolerance is about to be no longer tolerated ?
Good.

Lol, your race invented the drive by. How many have been innocently murdered by them. Thousands of innocent kids. They are done daily black on black crime. How many blacks have killed each other in Baltimore in the past few days? Do you really want to go there?

Nope. No racism intended here. Nosirree.

Racists are so very translucent.
Especially when it was the mob with their tommy guns during Prohibition that "invented" the drive-by.
Well then the feral negros perfected it.

Which one is it, blacks created it or the new thing youre using when caught being wrong?
Do blacks not do drive byes?

The Emmanuel AME church is a historic African-American church that traces its roots to 1816, when several churches split from Charleston's Methodist Episcopal church.

One of its founders, Denmark Vesey, tried to organize a slave revolt in 1822. He was caught, and white landowners had his church burned in revenge.

The southern crackers don't change their stripes much , always a seething hatred

Not all Southerners. Just the weird ones dressing in camo head to toe, owning an arsenal of guns, and fucking their family members. They're the ones you gotta watch.
Yeah, cammo kills.

We should ban civilian cammo, like dictators do.

Handing your deranged child a .45 for his birthday, is a uniquely camo-wearing sister-fucking redneck Republican thing to do. Yup, just hand that inbred psycho another gun. WTG redneck moron. You Republicans really should consider disowning the loons. They're certainly not helping your Party.
I am not a Republican, and if this guy gave that gun to his kid knowing his kid was nuts, I hope he does hard jail time.

Turns out Roof had a record, arrested for drug charges and trespassing.
It will be interesting to see how he acquired his firearms given these charges.

Anyone with a shred of common sense understood that the Obama/Democrat 24/7 Race-Baiting incitement would lead to awful incidents like this one. There will be more. And i think Obama and the Democrats are actually good with it.

And the medias have this blood on their hands too
And more blame shifted from the actual murderer. You ROLLLLLLLL, Stephanie.

Placing blame where it belongs. Obama and Democrats have created this ugly Race-Baiting incitement climate that leads to incidents like this. And the Communist/Progressive Press is complicit as well. They're the ones pushing the 24/7 incitement brainwashing. It is what it is.

Bullshit. This racist walked into a church prayer meeting and murdered 9 people. HE is responsible for what he did. Whether or not there is any racism in the politics of Obama and the democrats, this 21 year old piece of shit is responsible for the killings.

how do you know he's a racist? and if it had been a church with white people would they still be a Racist. you people throw that word out anytime you feel like it. Is it for special effects or what?

The patches on his jacket are Rhodesia and South Africa, when both were ruled by the white minority. Also, what he said to the woman is pretty much a dead giveaway.

Lol, your race invented the drive by. How many have been innocently murdered by them. Thousands of innocent kids. They are done daily black on black crime. How many blacks have killed each other in Baltimore in the past few days? Do you really want to go there?

Especially when it was the mob with their tommy guns during Prohibition that "invented" the drive-by.

Which one is it, blacks created it or the new thing youre using when caught being wrong?

Exactly how is it you feel any sense of humanity by speaking of drive by shootings at a time like this.
Monster.
Seriously, you have issues.
Lemme guess- white christian republican ?

The Emmanuel AME church is a historic African-American church that traces its roots to 1816, when several churches split from Charleston's Methodist Episcopal church.

One of its founders, Denmark Vesey, tried to organize a slave revolt in 1822. He was caught, and white landowners had his church burned in revenge.

The southern crackers don't change their stripes much , always a seething hatred

Not all Southerners. Just the weird ones dressing in camo head to toe, owning an arsenal of guns, and fucking their family members. They're the ones you gotta watch.
Yeah, cammo kills.

Handing your deranged child a .45 for his birthday, is a uniquely camo-wearing sister-fucking redneck Republican thing to do. Yup, just hand that inbred psycho another gun. WTG redneck moron. You Republicans really should consider disowning the loons. They're certainly not helping your Party.
I am not a Republican, and if this guy gave that gun to his kid knowing his kid was nuts, I hope he does hard jail time.

Oh he knew alright. He probably had sex with him for years. Then he hands him another gun. My God, only in dumbfuck redneck world does that make sense. Seriously, Republicans need to disown the camo-wearing, sister-fucking, gun-hoarding redneck loons. They're not helping their party.

Nicky Hailey's comments were lovely. She is an excellent leader.

I wish Obama would make a similar statement - one of healing and love. It would be great if he would say that the way to honor the victims and support their families' healing process is NOT VIOLENCE. Violence dishonors the memory of the murdered people.

Haley's statements are particularly vile as she represents someone elected by many of those ENCOURAGED to hold the same beliefs as the shooter.
I do.

yep, but what do we expect from the left. Haley had NOTHING to do with this, but they found themselves another scapegoat LIKE USUAL

they don't even let these poor peoples souls get cold before they start on their hateful journey on everyone ELSE. Here is where the tool/puke got his meme from. How anyone can belong to the Democrat party is astounding to me

SNIP;
Disgusting. Obama Official Lashes Out at GOP Gov. Nikki Haley in Aftermath of Church Shooting

Jim Hoft Jun 18th, 2015 8:02 am 17 Comments

Last night a white male unloaded his gun inside the historic Emanuel Church in Charleston, South Carolina.
Nine people were killed.
The shooter sat in the church pews for an hour before committing mass murder.

In the aftermath of the shooting Brandon Friedman, the former deputy assistant secretary for public affairs at the HUD, lashed out at Republican Governor Nikki Haley.
Because that’s what liberals do.
The Blaze reported:

ALL of it here:
Disgusting. Obama Official Lashes Out at GOP Gov. Nikki Haley in Aftermath of Church Shooting - The Gateway Pundit

The biggest difference you're going to note in all this is really simple --

Very few White people are going to make excuses for the piece of shit.

Let the same thing happen in reverse, and the first thing dimocrap scum will do is start making excuses. Shit, they'll even start a campaign to free the motherfucker. Get the ACLU to defend his ass, too.

Us? Me?

Fry this piece of shit.

I wish Obama would make a similar statement - one of healing and love. It would be great if he would say that the way to honor the victims and support their families' healing process is NOT VIOLENCE. Violence dishonors the memory of the murdered people.

Sadly...he jumped right into gun control....they are tickled pink......

The kid is 21, has been arrested twice (once on a drug charge and once for trespassing), and his father gives him a .45 for his birthday.

I am a gun buff and a staunch supporter of the 2nd amendment, but the father was an idiot for giving the kid a pistol.

What do you expect from camo-wearing sister-fucking redneck loons? You Republicans may wanna start disowning em. They're not helping your Party.

"You republicans"? What makes you so sure I am a republican?

I do.

they don't even let these poor peoples souls get cold before they start on their hateful journey on everyone ELSE. Here is where the tool/puke got his meme from. How anyone can belong to the Democrat party is astounding to me

SNIP;
Disgusting. Obama Official Lashes Out at GOP Gov. Nikki Haley in Aftermath of Church Shooting

Jim Hoft Jun 18th, 2015 8:02 am 17 Comments

Last night a white male unloaded his gun inside the historic Emanuel Church in Charleston, South Carolina.
Nine people were killed.
The shooter sat in the church pews for an hour before committing mass murder.

In the aftermath of the shooting Brandon Friedman, the former deputy assistant secretary for public affairs at the HUD, lashed out at Republican Governor Nikki Haley.
Because that’s what liberals do.
The Blaze reported:

ALL of it here:
Disgusting. Obama Official Lashes Out at GOP Gov. Nikki Haley in Aftermath of Church Shooting - The Gateway Pundit

The Blaze is your source ?
Your problem is clear.
.....and some souls are cold long before they enter the ground.
Your's, for instance.

Ignorance does that for ya.....

Okay lefties......explain now why we have to not give this guy the death penalty......and as of yet....I have heard no one say he was a good kid, or that he was trying to defend him.......now we can execute him......

Exactly how is it you feel any sense of humanity by speaking of drive by shootings at a time like this.
Monster.

"at a time like this"? like what? Take a look at how many blacks are dying each day in cities like Chicago and Baltimore and Detroit. These are cities without a "white Christian republican" anywhere near their government buildings. So save your horseshit indignation for the other suckers crying fake tears like yours.

The biggest difference you're going to note in all this is really simple --

Very few White people are going to make excuses for the piece of shit.

Let the same thing happen in reverse, and the first thing dimocrap scum will do is start making excuses. Shit, they'll even start a campaign to free the motherfucker. Get the ACLU to defend his ass, too.

Us? Me?

Fry this piece of shit.

I don't know if you want to call it excuses, but quite a few are posting nonsense defending this retard.

The Gun Control Debate is over.

Patriots won. dimocrap FILTH lost

Suck on it

Sadly...he jumped right into gun control....they are tickled pink......

We need to remember the PROGRSSIVES motto:
Never let a good crisis go to waste. Especially for their agendas against us the people in the country

Monster.
I was answering a racist black person saying that it's only white people that do mass shootings.

Yeah, cammo kills.

Oh he knew alright. He probably had sex with him for years. Then he hands him another gun. My God, only in dumbfuck redneck world does that make sense. Seriously, Republicans need to disown the camo-wearing, sister-fucking, gun-hoarding redneck loons. They're not helping their party.

Yet they do not stand a chance of accomplishing their platform without them.
Don't hold your breath, the folks you just described are the life's blood of the republican party.

The Gun Control Debate is over.

Patriots won. dimocrap FILTH lost

Suck on it

They never, ever give up.........they are already dragging the bodies out and calling for gun control.......they can't help themselves......

Forum List

Back