Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

There is no such thing as a hate crime. Only criminal behavior.
I'm surprised the way we treat black people that black people don't walk into all-white public places and waste a bunch of us every once in awhile. I wonder how you would feel if a black person walked in to an all white place in the exactly what this guy did would you feel exactly the same way?
How are Black people treated in the greatest nation on earth with the most opportunity? Perhaps we need to find those Black people who would turn back time and not come to America as slaves because they would rather live in Africa right now with famine, disease, poverty, and political instability?
As soon as whites with some power turn over reparations I'd be on the first thing smoking to Africa.
Let me write you a personal check.
I dont take food stamps.
What's a food stamp? Worked my whole life.

No, it's clearly a HATE CRIME!!!!! Recent reports from his friends are making that perfectly clear. He was even railing about Trayvon Martin.

Does anyone doubt that it could have been a colored person running into a room of whites yelling every epithet in the book and Liekhota would say "that's not a hate crime?"
Epithets are not indicative of hate crimes dummy. See I called you an epithet and didnt mention race.

Racial epiteths are jungle monkey
When did whites live in the jungle? Oh yeah thats right the story of Tarazan was based on a real monkey.

Hey dummy , EVERY person on Earth is related to a monkey. Whites are as you say cave monkeys, blacks are jungle monkeys.
before cave monkeys existed we were all jungle monkeys. Whites are just a different breed a newer breed of human on the evolation tree. that means your great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandmother was a black

No, it's clearly a HATE CRIME!!!!! Recent reports from his friends are making that perfectly clear. He was even railing about Trayvon Martin.

Does anyone doubt that it could have been a colored person running into a room of whites yelling every epithet in the book and Liekhota would say "that's not a hate crime?"
Epithets are not indicative of hate crimes dummy. See I called you an epithet and didnt mention race.

When did whites live in the jungle? Oh yeah thats right the story of Tarazan was based on a real monkey.

Hey dummy , EVERY person on Earth is related to a monkey. Whites are as you say cave monkeys, blacks are jungle monkeys.

Sorry....no we aren't.....

how come if an Arab did what he did you call him a terrorist and if a black person did it you would call him a murderer but the media is calling you white guy mentally ill?
This guy is a nut jobber...but it is not a hate crime. No such thing. He is a common criminal. Black or White. An Arab launching an attack against a nation-state is a terrorist.

This is not a hate crime

It goes beyond that.......it is outright terrorism

Root killed twice as many people as the terrorists at the Boston Marathon bombing
What do numbers have to do with it? Fort Hood shooting was not considered an act of terrorism so how can this be?
What would make the marathon bombings terrorism but not this massacre of innocent blacks?

Is it only terrorism when Muslims do it but not when racist whites do it?

I'm surprised the way we treat black people that black people don't walk into all-white public places and waste a bunch of us every once in awhile. I wonder how you would feel if a black person walked in to an all white place in the exactly what this guy did would you feel exactly the same way?
How are Black people treated in the greatest nation on earth with the most opportunity? Perhaps we need to find those Black people who would turn back time and not come to America as slaves because they would rather live in Africa right now with famine, disease, poverty, and political instability?
As soon as whites with some power turn over reparations I'd be on the first thing smoking to Africa.
I dont take food stamps.
Then I know you couldnt write me a check. You are barely surviving as it is.

Those around him who knew of his plans - or at least that's what I'm reading in the news - need to be held accountable. As well as the parents who gave him a gun, and probably the hatred and ideology that drove him.
So we should hold this standard to Bloods, Crips, and Gansta Disciples as well?

before cave monkeys existed we were all jungle monkeys. Whites are just a different breed a newer breed of human on the evolation tree. that means your great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandmother was a black
Whites are a mutation. They arent a new breed.

"Light skin in Europeans stems from a gene mutation from a single person who lived 10,000 years ago.

This is according to a new U.S. study that claims the colour is due to an ancient ancestor who lived somewhere between the Middle East and the Indian subcontinent.

Read more: Light skin in Europeans stems from ONE 10 000-year-old ancestor who lived between India and the Middle East claims study Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

Last edited:
I dont take food stamps.
I was just trying to save you the effort of working a street corner for your travel expenses.

This guy is a nut jobber...but it is not a hate crime. No such thing. He is a common criminal. Black or White. An Arab launching an attack against a nation-state is a terrorist.

This is not a hate crime

Root killed twice as many people as the terrorists at the Boston Marathon bombing
What do numbers have to do with it? Fort Hood shooting was not considered an act of terrorism so how can this be?
What would make the marathon bombings terrorism but not this massacre of innocent blacks?

The intent moron......

This is not a hate crime

Muslim terrorist killed the Boston Marathon victims and the WTC victims because they were AMERICAN'S.

I dont take food stamps.
I was just trying to save you the effort of working a street corner for your travel expenses.
You must have experience working street corners. How much did you charge each John?

How racist.

Just saw the coverage on three networks: CNN, Fox and MSNBC. Was flipping around while Maddow's show was on. CNN and Fox both showed the full face shots of the suspected shooter. On Maddow's show his face was blurred out.
Anyone know why on her show he was blurred? Thought it was weird. You can get back to your fight now.
I think the shooters want the notoriety the fame to make a name for themselves. I think blurring out their face and not saying their name maybe is the right thing to do. remember CLE bold and Harris? the trench coat mafia? Those kids wanted to go out and become famous and it worked and we don't want copycats

This is not a hate crime

Muslim terrorist killed the Boston Marathon victims and the WTC victims because they were AMERICAN'S.
This idiot doesnt know what terroism means.^^^^^

They were too smart to. They didn't live in the fucking desert either.
They would have burned to death lacking melanin. Point is they are monkeys.
They would not have been lazy and moved to better environs aka Europe.

How racist.
Whats racist about a mutation? Facts arent racist.

This is not a hate crime

The only idiot here is you Asslips.

They were too smart to. They didn't live in the fucking desert either.
They would have burned to death lacking melanin. Point is they are monkeys.
They would not have been lazy and moved to better environs aka Europe.
Europe was in an ice age moron. Thats why whites have problems with their gene pool. They were inbred in addition to mixing with neanderthals.

This is not a hate crime

The only idiot here is you Asslips.
Says the guy that doesnt know what terrorism means. :laugh:

Forum List

Back