Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

Those around him who knew of his plans - or at least that's what I'm reading in the news - need to be held accountable. As well as the parents who gave him a gun, and probably the hatred and ideology that drove him.

Last edited:
Now they trying to say this thug was mentally ill because he sat for an hour before murdering these people. Oh and his fucked up parents, who's son was always in trouble, buy this moron a gun for his birthday and yaw want to hate on black parents for raising thugs?
This guy should be criminally prosecuted if he knowingly gave a gun to a mentally defective drug using son.

He should also be civilly sued for every cent he has or will ever have.
Let the bullshit commence. There are thousands of mentally defective drug users with guns that don't do what this monkey did. Find another excuse.

yeah...they just kill each other over turf or insults in our inner cities...or shoot kids sitting in their homes......we call them democrats....

So what caused this to happen?

Liberals:

It was Faux Newz! It was the confederate flag!!! It was gunz!!! It wuz bullitz!! Gun showz! Rightwingnutz!!!! Teapurrrz!!!

Conservatives:

It was the dude that pulled the trigger.
White culture and expectation of privilege. Did you catch his reason?
No such thing as "White privilege." Hard work will lift you up. Crying about my circumstance or birth race will get you no place.

No, there are some things white men can get away with that WOULD LIKELY HAVE DIRE SOCIAL CONSEQUENCES for any other demographic.

1. Carrying a loaded Ar15 into an airport.

2. living in a trailer park where the owner has a rebel flag hanging on his banister.

3. knocking on a Texan's door to give him a newspaper that was thrown on the sidewalk instead of his yard.

4. Going to the first house you see and asking for help when your car breaks down in a strange white neighborhood.

5. Shooting an attacking police dog who mistakes you for his lunch or the real suspect!

the Supreme Court struck down the vast majority of the 1965 Voting Rights Act because it did not apply to all 50 states. So how can a "hate crime" be Constitutional?
What the fuck? I mean what?
How can "hate crimes" only be perpetrated by Whites only? Again I refer to Eric Holder comments before Congress. See the video I posted.
Stop embarrassing yourself. Blacks can commit hate crimes retard.

rebel-klan.jpg
So the Russian's, Chinese, French, who ever...would still have taken land from Native-American's. What kind of idiot thinks that in 2015 people would still be hunting buffalo in a loin cloth? Unrealistic.

Just saw the coverage on three networks: CNN, Fox and MSNBC. Was flipping around while Maddow's show was on. CNN and Fox both showed the full face shots of the suspected shooter. On Maddow's show his face was blurred out.
Anyone know why on her show he was blurred? Thought it was weird. You can get back to your fight now.

Liberals:

It was Faux Newz! It was the confederate flag!!! It was gunz!!! It wuz bullitz!! Gun showz! Rightwingnutz!!!! Teapurrrz!!!

Conservatives:

no other civilized nation has such a crazy gun culture as the United States does. there may have been a time when America appeared to be God's favorite country but I don't think that's true anymore this country is really f***** up and going downhill fast

Actually, Britain is 2 times as violent as we are and fully automatic rifles are easily acquired by criminals in Europe....as the massacre in France, the shootings in Belgium, Denmark and Sweden show......

This guy is a nut jobber...but it is not a hate crime. No such thing. He is a common criminal. Black or White. An Arab launching an attack against a nation-state is a terrorist.

No, it's clearly a HATE CRIME!!!!! Recent reports from his friends are making that perfectly clear. He was even railing about Trayvon Martin.

Does anyone doubt that it could have been a colored person running into a room of whites yelling every epithet in the book and Liekhota would say "that's not a hate crime?"
Epithets are not indicative of hate crimes dummy. See I called you an epithet and didnt mention race.

Racial epiteths are jungle monkey
When did whites live in the jungle? Oh yeah thats right the story of Tarazan was based on a real monkey.
They were too smart to. They didn't live in the fucking desert either.

Just saw the coverage on three networks: CNN, Fox and MSNBC. Was flipping around while Maddow's show was on. CNN and Fox both showed the full face shots of the suspected shooter. On Maddow's show his face was blurred out.

Anyone know why on her show he was blurred? Thought it was weird. You can get back to your fight now.
She said he did not deserve the coverage

You mean like MSNBC or the DNC.org?
how come if an Arab did what he did you call him a terrorist and if a black person did it you would call him a murderer but the media is calling you white guy mentally ill?
This guy is a nut jobber...but it is not a hate crime. No such thing. He is a common criminal. Black or White. An Arab launching an attack against a nation-state is a terrorist.

No, it's clearly a HATE CRIME!!!!! Recent reports from his friends are making that perfectly clear. He was even railing about Trayvon Martin.
There is no such thing as a hate crime. Only criminal behavior.
This is not a hate crime

It goes beyond that.......it is outright terrorism

Root killed twice as many people as the terrorists at the Boston Marathon bombing
What do numbers have to do with it? Fort Hood shooting was not considered an act of terrorism so how can this be?

Liberals:

Conservatives:

no other civilized nation has such a crazy gun culture as the United States does. there may have been a time when America appeared to be God's favorite country but I don't think that's true anymore this country is really f***** up and going downhill fast

Actually, Britain is 2 times as violent as we are and fully automatic rifles are easily acquired by criminals in Europe....as the massacre in France, the shootings in Belgium, Denmark and Sweden show......
Yet they have one quarter of the death rate

Difference?
Ready access to guns

There is no such thing as a hate crime. Only criminal behavior.
I'm surprised the way we treat black people that black people don't walk into all-white public places and waste a bunch of us every once in awhile. I wonder how you would feel if a black person walked in to an all white place in the exactly what this guy did would you feel exactly the same way?
How are Black people treated in the greatest nation on earth with the most opportunity? Perhaps we need to find those Black people who would turn back time and not come to America as slaves because they would rather live in Africa right now with famine, disease, poverty, and political instability?
As soon as whites with some power turn over reparations I'd be on the first thing smoking to Africa.
did you ever hear the story of the blacks who moved back to Africa and when they got there they threw their passports in the ocean and in one night ran back down to the ocean looking for their passports wanting to go home.
I believe it.

Does anyone doubt that it could have been a colored person running into a room of whites yelling every epithet in the book and Liekhota would say "that's not a hate crime?"
Epithets are not indicative of hate crimes dummy. See I called you an epithet and didnt mention race.

When did whites live in the jungle? Oh yeah thats right the story of Tarazan was based on a real monkey.

Hey dummy , EVERY person on Earth is related to a monkey. Whites are as you say cave monkeys, blacks are jungle monkeys.

They were too smart to. They didn't live in the fucking desert either.
They would have burned to death lacking melanin. Point is they are monkeys.

the Supreme Court struck down the vast majority of the 1965 Voting Rights Act because it did not apply to all 50 states. So how can a "hate crime" be Constitutional?
What the fuck? I mean what?
How can "hate crimes" only be perpetrated by Whites only? Again I refer to Eric Holder comments before Congress. See the video I posted.
because blacks for example are not concern with gays. so Eric Holder doesn't understand that black people could discriminate against gay people. to me it shows a lack of empathy. I also noticed Jewish people don't seem to be overly concerned with genocide unless its happening to Jewish people. their slogan for the Holocaust is never forget but I notice when atrocities happening places like Africa I rarely see any of my Jewish friends bat an eyebrow.

or like my aunt who didn't worry about cancer when my mother got cancer but then when my aunt got cancer she wanted the whole family to go get tested. if it had never happened to her do you think she would have gone and got tested? hell no.

Last edited:

Hey dummy , EVERY person on Earth is related to a monkey. Whites are as you say cave monkeys, blacks are jungle monkeys.
Blacks arent mixed with subhuman neanderthals. Try again.
Only idiots think Africa is covered in jungle. Most of it grassland.

Liberals:

Conservatives:

Pulled the trigger where, when and why he did?
Coincidence he went to the oldest most historic black church in the south? Coincidence he asked for the pastor specifically? Coincidence that the pastor was also a highly respected state senator with well placed friends all around the country?
Smells slightly more coordinated than you're explaination.

Liberals:

Conservatives:

Yet they have one quarter of the death rate

Difference?
Ready access to guns

No...culture...they experienced feudalism...we did not...they also directly experienced World war 1 and 2 and nazi occupation...they handed over close to 76,000 Jews who were shipped to the death camps.....they have internalized a continent wide pacifism......that is why...but they are catching up.......check out the French port of Marseille....

Forum List

Back