Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

WCSC Police searching for suspect following downtown Charleston shooting

Story is breaking. Very little info. Its an AME church. Traditionally black church. Suspect said to.be white male in early 20s who is still loose. News says 8 victims. Havent said if they're deceased or just wounded. Havent revealed their identity. No other details. Horrible story unfolding.

What sort of sick racist bastard guns down more than a dozen innocent people praying?

How many mass shootings is this so far, America? Don't you think that perhaps you can actually prevent this from happening if you fucking banned guns?

Or perhaps we can prevent these things from happening by locking up mental patients in hospitals, and keeping criminals locked up in jail.

This latest crackpot is yet another lunatic on psych drugs.

Charleston Shooter Was on Drug Linked to Violent Outbursts Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

All we have to do is lock up dangerous people. But, that would make sense. Progressives don't really care about public safety, they have an Agenda that is far more important.

Story is breaking. Very little info. Its an AME church. Traditionally black church. Suspect said to.be white male in early 20s who is still loose. News says 8 victims. Havent said if they're deceased or just wounded. Havent revealed their identity. No other details. Horrible story unfolding.

What sort of sick racist bastard guns down more than a dozen innocent people praying?

How many mass shootings is this so far, America? Don't you think that perhaps you can actually prevent this from happening if you fucking banned guns?

No. If guns were banned in the USA ----filthy meccaist slut whores would place bombs on their WHORE asses and murder people for the stinking pile of shit in Jannah. For those who do not know----under the STINK of shariah law-----non muslims are barred from any armaments at all------it is a STINKING MUSLIM THING. MUZZIE SHIT would be delighted if American citizens were completely disarmed

While I don't agree entirely, I will say I am kinda turned on by your energy. Mmm.... Go on. I was on the fence wherre to go this summer, but now I think I'm going to Israel.

stuff you do not know------that I do-----because I was a baby "reader" As a little kid I liked to READ. I read anything that was around. In my house----I could read superman comics. (ask me anything about baby KAEL and little superboy) and I also read stuff blowing in the breeze------pamphlets of Nazi propaganda. ----My childhood town was a
kinda Nazi enclave in the pre-world war II era. ------but with the BABY BOOM of the 1940s -------the little Nazi farming enclave
became a SUBURB. My Dad had a VA mortgage right and TOO BIG a family for a tiny apartment------so he bought a house in a NAZI TOWN. I grew up in a town replete with NAZI propaganda literature and I loved to read-------I have absolutely no education in thing "jewish" ------I did not even attend "Hebrew school"------but I did read the ISLAMO-NAZI literature even before reaching adolescence

See, I find the dichotomy of your life experience completely fascinating. I would love to share a meal and a few bottles of wine and just talk. You seem so interesting.

Those around him who knew of his plans - or at least that's what I'm reading in the news - need to be held accountable. As well as the parents who gave him a gun, and probably the hatred and ideology that drove him.
So we should hold this standard to Bloods, Crips, and Gansta Disciples as well?

To anyone, yeah. I read a quote from a friend of this guy who said he'd been planning something like this for six months. Now, if that's true - and the threat had any kind of credibility (which obviously, it did), this moron is culpable. And if the parents are pumping this kid full of violent hatred and then turn around and give him a gun on his 21st birthday, they clearly share responsibility for his actions. You'd have to prove that, of course, and we really don't know at this point. But I do think we need to start holding parents accountable for releasing these dangerous animals on society.

I agree. Just not parents but gun owners. If you buy a gun, you alone are responsible for how that gun is used. Either you lock it up or take responsibility for the actions of those who can access it.

Or perhaps we can prevent these things from happening by locking up mental patients in hospitals, and keeping criminals locked up in jail.

Charleston Shooter Was on Drug Linked to Violent Outbursts Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

All we have to do is lock up dangerous people. But, that would make sense. Progressives don't really care about public safety, they have an Agenda that is far more important.

I think if you look into the issue , you will find that liberals are the very people calling for mental health reforms .

I think if you look into the issue , you will find that liberals are the very people calling for mental health reforms .

No they're not. They are calling for gun bans everytime these things happen.

Ok. Google which party pushed for(with 90% of Americans) expanded background checks for applicants with mental health issues following Newtown.

No. If guns were banned in the USA ----filthy meccaist slut whores would place bombs on their WHORE asses and murder people for the stinking pile of shit in Jannah. For those who do not know----under the STINK of shariah law-----non muslims are barred from any armaments at all------it is a STINKING MUSLIM THING. MUZZIE SHIT would be delighted if American citizens were completely disarmed

While I don't agree entirely, I will say I am kinda turned on by your energy. Mmm.... Go on. I was on the fence wherre to go this summer, but now I think I'm going to Israel.

stuff you do not know------that I do-----because I was a baby "reader" As a little kid I liked to READ. I read anything that was around. In my house----I could read superman comics. (ask me anything about baby KAEL and little superboy) and I also read stuff blowing in the breeze------pamphlets of Nazi propaganda. ----My childhood town was a
kinda Nazi enclave in the pre-world war II era. ------but with the BABY BOOM of the 1940s -------the little Nazi farming enclave
became a SUBURB. My Dad had a VA mortgage right and TOO BIG a family for a tiny apartment------so he bought a house in a NAZI TOWN. I grew up in a town replete with NAZI propaganda literature and I loved to read-------I have absolutely no education in thing "jewish" ------I did not even attend "Hebrew school"------but I did read the ISLAMO-NAZI literature even before reaching adolescence

See, I find the dichotomy of your life experience completely fascinating. I would love to share a meal and a few bottles of wine and just talk. You seem so interesting.

I do not understand to what dichotomy you refer. I am fascinated that you have a
shot of a retinal angiogram as your avatar. It happens that I have a bit of a retinal pathology as a result of a----"stroke" of a kind. -------more than ten years ago (not related to diabetes----GUESS!!)

Charleston shooting Dylann Roof named as suspect - BBC News

Let's look at what we have.
A white racist
A legal gun

Perhaps the whites should be tossed out of America, then the gun laws can be changed.

Dear Indofred
Why doesn't anyone focus on the fact the shooter had a DRUG problem.
How messed up can you get with delusions and rebellion when DRUGS are involved
and you have no control over impulses and have twisted fear about life MADE WORSE?

Obama is quick to point out the access to guns:

"I don't need to be constrained about the emotions tragedies like this raise," the president said. "I've had to make comments like this too many times. Communities like this have had to endure tragedies like this too many times. We don't have all the facts, but we do know that, once again, innocent people were killed in part because someone who wanted to inflict harm had no trouble getting their hands on a gun."

What about
A. Access to drugs? legalizing drugs but pushing to ban guns?
so it's okay to have access to drugs? Nobody complains about that???

B. the fact the shooter TARGETED a place that he knew didn't have armed security to stop him.
Anyone mention that? any LIBERALS anyway?

C. What about the liberal and secular media campaign to segregate Christianity.
So people in need of healing help for mental sickness and addiction like this man
COULD BE HELPED AND CURED
if Christian spiritual healing weren't demonized and rejected as "religious propaganda"

Anyone bring this up?
Or just blame guns and not talk about drugs
or how Christian healing has saved many people like this young
man from losing their minds, lives, health and relations to such sickness.

Just blame guns but don't mention the solution comes from Christian practice.
That would ruin politics for people who want dependence on power focused through govt.

If people invoked power to to change their lives and take back control spiritually,
then there would not be dependence on govt.

The church leaders really need to stand up and call for corrections.

Obama trying to play politics is more division that fuels the fire
and the sickness like this young man got no help for. In part because of the
demonization, rejection and segregation of churches from the mainstream.

Blame guns but don't look at the "rejection of Christianity"
for why sick people don't get help for their additions and afflictions.

I hope this causes the Christian community to reach out and establish
how forgiveness and healing have changed the lives of very sick people,
and to invite more people to get help if they know ANYONE in trouble like this young man.

Publicize the fact that mental illness and criminal addiction and abuse
CAN BE CURED and these methods taught and practiced in Christianity
should not be denied to people. so quit censoring and rejecting it.
Start supporting more medical research and practice in this field.

And stop the Dylann Roofs, the James Holmes Jared Loughners and Adam Lanzas,
by identifying and curing the sickness before anyone gets hurt or killed.

Quit promoting drugs as a positive choice and rejecting Christianity as negative.
Why would you live in a country where you depend on armed security to be safe?

Ok. Google which party pushed for(with 90% of Americans) expanded background checks for applicants with mental health issues following Newtown.

And? You call that a mental health reform?

I do not understand to what dichotomy you refer. I am fascinated that you have a
shot of a retinal angiogram as your avatar. It happens that I have a bit of a retinal pathology as a result of a----"stroke" of a kind. -------more than ten years ago (not related to diabetes----GUESS!!)

Ok. You stated you were of Jewish descent but you were not educated in any traditional way. You said that you were raised with a sort of " Nazi propaganda" as a guide. You see no dichotomy given the era we are speaking of?

I call that a start with 90% support. Guns aren't the only issue involving mental health reform. Look into the homeless or the criminal justice system and who advocates there. I await the list of conservatives you have compiled

I call that a start with 90% support. Guns aren't the only issue involving mental health reform. Look into the homeless or the criminal justice system and who advocates there. I await the list of conservatives you have compiled

All I know us whenever we have one of these mass killings it seems as if conservatives are willing to discuss the problems of mental illness as the underlying cause, and all liberals seem to want to talk about is gun laws.

Background checks for what? Oh guns. Thanks for proving my point.

I am talking about keeping mentally unstable lockup and off the streets so they never have the opportunity to harm other citizens, regardless of the method.

It seems to have been common knowledge he was a drug abuser, but some idiot bought him a gun anyway.
The gun issue is very much at the top of the page.

Yes, this thread is indeed going to make it to 2,000 posts.

It has all the elements of a successful thread:

1.) Blood, gore, murder
2.) Racism

The perfect feeding ground for racists in USMB.

Carry on.

Meanwhile, I will be thinking of and praying for the victims familes, something that very few people have written about here. It's not just Clemente who died. 8 other human beings, innocent people, who were praying in a house of worship, were murdered.

People need to get a grip on themselves.

All I know us whenever we have one of these mass killings it seems as if conservatives are willing to discuss the problems of mental illness as the underlying cause, and all liberals seem to want to talk about is gun laws.

That's because you can't have a mass shooting without a gun.

Here's someone who was apparently mentally ill AND charged with felonies, and yet he was ABLE TO GET A GUN.

Yes, i admit i am Anti- camo-wearing, sister-fucking, gun-hoarding, redneck Republican morons. If that makes me a 'Bigot', than so be it. I can live with it.

"Redneck", "sister fucking" , "MOrons", standard list of lib bigoted anti-southern stereotypes.

Libs, all the self awareness of a turnip.

If the shoe fits, I want you to wear it and wear it good......

I'm not southern, but I note that you do not deny that you were being bigoted against the South.

I surely am.
The south has been and remains a howling intellectual wilderness, devoid of awareness that it is quickly being marginalized.
Shit like this doesn't happen in LA, Detroit, NYC, etc.

Thank you for not denying being a bigot.

so many libs think that they can be bigots and still be against bigoty.

Yes, you bigots are trying to marginalize the south and all those who disagree with you, because it is easier than defending your positions or ideas on their merits.

'
There are some serious cultural problems in the white community.
I expect leaders in their community to come forward and address this. The white community needs to think long and hard about this.
Why? It wasn't the white community that committed this crime.

Well, technically, the white community produced the guy who did commit the crime. That is the same as saying blacks make up 13% of the population but commit 50% of all murders. That makes ALL blacks guilty by racial association. I won't stoop to that kind of state sanctioned racism ..I just threw it out there to keep things in context!
No they did not. His parents produced the guy who committed the crime.

Whites make up a majority of the population, but commit fewer gun crimes than the 13% of blacks. However, it does not make ALL blacks guilty, only those the liberals have given up on.

Please wipe the Northern Carolina blood from your shoes before making prejudicial remarks.
No the white community did. His reason for committing the murders smack of white privilege. The white culture taught him this. Whites dont have a shred of credibility when they claim Blacks have a culture problem but when a white boy does something he gets the lone wolf treatment. I know I wont allow that.

You won't allow it ?
Well first of all you have no power to do anything about it other than to cry about it on an internet message board.
Second, yeah a good deal of your culture is fucked up, just look at any good sized inner city, that will give you a good idea of what happens when you have over a 60% single parent rate.
Third, "the white culture" did NOT teach him this, the vast majority of whites are horrified by the actions of this evil little bastard. If you want to point fingers, then direct them towards him and the circle of people around him. Very few of us want anything to do with him or his ilk.

Forum List

Back