Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

Over 12 Mass shootings since Obama's become president, and all but one is that of white people who can not for the sake of advancement of time, get over the fact that times for this nation are changing and there is nothing and I mean nothing they or anyone can do about it. This nation in a few more decades will be dominated by brown people, either accept the inevitable or leave the country.

neither will happen.

Maybe you should adjust your behavior.
Guess what...If in order to attend Church services safely it is necessary to be carrying firearms at the services ...THE TERRORISTS already WON....

I expect leaders in their community to come forward and address this. The white community needs to think long and hard about this.
Why? It wasn't the white community that committed this crime.

Well, technically, the white community produced the guy who did commit the crime. That is the same as saying blacks make up 13% of the population but commit 50% of all murders. That makes ALL blacks guilty by racial association. I won't stoop to that kind of state sanctioned racism ..I just threw it out there to keep things in context!

in no way does discussing the fact that blacks,13% of the population commit 50% of all murders, make all blacks guilty by racial association.
According to NoNukes it makes them all guilty. If you are part of a group, or you associate with a group and you commit a crime, that crime is the fault of that whole group.

That is certainly the positions Liberals take regarding the owners of firearms.
And yet when a community riots, as they did in Ferguson and Baltimore, it is only a select few causing the problems, not the community as a whole.
go figure.

Why? It wasn't the white community that committed this crime.

Well, technically, the white community produced the guy who did commit the crime. That is the same as saying blacks make up 13% of the population but commit 50% of all murders. That makes ALL blacks guilty by racial association. I won't stoop to that kind of state sanctioned racism ..I just threw it out there to keep things in context!

in no way does discussing the fact that blacks,13% of the population commit 50% of all murders, make all blacks guilty by racial association.
According to NoNukes it makes them all guilty. If you are part of a group, or you associate with a group and you commit a crime, that crime is the fault of that whole group.

That is certainly the positions Liberals take regarding the owners of firearms.
And yet when a community riots, as they did in Ferguson and Baltimore, it is only a select few causing the problems, not the community as a whole.
go figure.

It's all point of view, I guess.

CHye6FIWgAAvpcq.jpg

Over 12 Mass shootings since Obama's become president, and all but one is that of white people who can not for the sake of advancement of time, get over the fact that times for this nation are changing and there is nothing and I mean nothing they or anyone can do about it. This nation in a few more decades will be dominated by brown people, either accept the inevitable or leave the country.

neither will happen.

Maybe you should adjust your behavior.
Guess what...If in order to attend Church services safely it is necessary to be carrying firearms at the services ...THE TERRORISTS already WON....

where have you been? The synagogue I attend on important holidays----has been instructed by the city police to hire and has hired armed guards FOR YEARS. It is a bit odd-----but it is NOTHING NEW ---nor is
the filth of islamo Nazism. It does create
jobs.

The Conservative Right wingers who support flying the Racist Traitor Flag want to pretend they do not know these Racial Killers....they are your fellow travelers

I
This guy is a nut jobber...but it is not a hate crime. No such thing. He is a common criminal. Black or White. An Arab launching an attack against a nation-state is a terrorist.

No, it's clearly a HATE CRIME!!!!! Recent reports from his friends are making that perfectly clear. He was even railing about Trayvon Martin.
There is no such thing as a hate crime. Only criminal behavior.
The sky isnt blue and the sun doesnt set in the west or rise in the east. We get it. Youre in denial.
How come a Black person cannot commit a so called "hate crime" against a White person? that's what Eric Holder said and he was President Obama's mouthpiece for years.

I remember in college in the nineties a black person taught me that black people can't be racist because you have to have the power to be racist

and you knew that was bullshit, right?

where have you been? The synagogue I attend on important holidays----has been instructed by the city police to hire and has hired armed guards FOR YEARS. It is a bit odd-----but it is NOTHING NEW ---nor is
the filth of islamo Nazism. It does create
jobs.
are you carrying while in services...by the way using the phrase "Islamo Nazis" is a rhetorical failure on your part

The Conservative Right wingers who support flying the Racist Traitor Flag want to pretend they do not know these Racial Killers....they are your fellow travelers
But its racist of me to move to the other side of the street when I see a large group of black teens acting up and coming in my direction, even though there is solid evidence that groups of black teens attack white people.
I think I understand.

And that is what it comes down to

South Carolina fought to fly that flag to placate the racists in the state wishing to refight the Civil War. You can be sure the members of Emanuel AME opposed the flying of that flag

The little fucker had that wonderful flag on his license plate

go figure.
The Baltimore Black community as a whole never at any time supported the violence...you all on the other hand stand up for the lawless Cliven Bundy and for any violence inflicted by Police on Blacks .... ....and you all are racist to the very bone ...you hate Blacks...you think Blacks are morally inferior as a people to you the great white assholes...,get bent
c9mlrwbi1knyrdvo4phu.jpg
Note the white Supremacist patches...got to be a GOP voter

But its racist of me to move to the other side of the street when I see a large group of black teens acting up and coming in my direction, even though there is solid evidence that groups of black teens attack white people.
I think I understand.

I don't think it's unreasonable to cross the street to avoid ANY group of teens, no matter their racial composition.

And that is what it comes down to

South Carolina fought to fly that flag to placate the racists in the state wishing to refight the Civil War. You can be sure the members of Emanuel AME opposed the flying of that flag

The little fucker had that wonderful flag on his license plate
The Confederate Flag is a shameful disgraceful remnant of Racism and of Treason...No Government centers should have such a disgrace flying in front of it ...what no Swastikas were available to fly ?

This horrific crime has nothing to do with the riots in Baltimore or Ferguson. It has to do with one hate filled little jackass who made a choice to murder innocent blacks in a church.

He claimed it was because they rape white women and are taking over.

He murdered 3 ministers, a barber, a librarian, and some church staff. Way to take out the dangerous people.

Just another pharmaceutical drugged murdering idiot...but Obama and other foolish pols claim the problem is guns and millions of Americans are blind to the truth.

The elephant in the room is Big Pharma and yet many can't see the elephant.

Forum List

Back