Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

CHye6FIWgAAvpcq.jpg

And that is what it comes down to

South Carolina fought to fly that flag to placate the racists in the state wishing to refight the Civil War. You can be sure the members of Emanuel AME opposed the flying of that flag

The little fucker had that wonderful flag on his license plate

the confederate flag has been a harmless symbol of southern regional pride for generations.

as demonstrated by the success of the dukes of hazzard tv show.

It seems to me that it is OFFENSIVE enough for enough people that it should not
be used as a state flag or over a governmental building. I do not recall
the dukes of hazard other than it being a kind of silly----idiot adulation of goonish
behavior

Just another pharmaceutical drugged murdering idiot...but Obama and other foolish pols claim the problem is guns and millions of Americans are blind to the truth.

The elephant in the room is Big Pharma and yet many can't see the elephant.

What pharmaceuticals was Roof on?
We likely will never know because the media and the powers that be like to keep it a secret. But like the Colorado movie shooter, the creep at Sandy Hook, and so many others this shooter has all the same signs.

Some info here...
Charleston Shooter Was on Drug Linked to Violent Outbursts Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Lets hear what Alex Jones has to say on the matter
Bite me LeftNutter.

You won't get the truth about his drug use from the MSM...now will we?

South Carolina fought to fly that flag to placate the racists in the state wishing to refight the Civil War. You can be sure the members of Emanuel AME opposed the flying of that flag

the confederate flag has been a harmless symbol of southern regional pride for generations.

And you are either an idiot or a liar. Southern states began using that symbol as they fought to keep segregation. It is a symbol of racism; your symbol

Just another pharmaceutical drugged murdering idiot...but Obama and other foolish pols claim the problem is guns and millions of Americans are blind to the truth.

We likely will never know because the media and the powers that be like to keep it a secret. But like the Colorado movie shooter, the creep at Sandy Hook, and so many others this shooter has all the same signs.

Some info here...
Charleston Shooter Was on Drug Linked to Violent Outbursts Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Bite me LeftNutter.

why should we-------it will be made public----maybe----during his trial------actually it is
privileged information

Some info here...

Bite me LeftNutter.

He was arrested once for possessing suboxone. That had nothing to do with this new hero to the rascist right killing innocent Christians in a church. Had this been a Muslim, you assholes would be screaming about rounding up any Muslim. How about we round up the white supremacist assholes who inspired him. We can start with a bunch of posters here.

Some info here...

Bite me LeftNutter.

Oh, do tell, , alternet-type...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

the dukes of hazard other than it being a kind of silly----idiot adulation of goonish
behavior

well, it was a tv show.

harmless fluff, but the confederate flag was presented as a harmless symbol of southern regional pride in the show, painted by the main characters on their 1969 dodge charger, the general lee, who were presented as sympathetic characters.

and this was accepted without comment by the nationwide tv viewing audience and the population as a whole.

the "offense" people are now feeling is a recent creation having nothing to do with anything pre 1980s

Over 12 Mass shootings since Obama's become president, and all but one is that of white people who can not for the sake of advancement of time, get over the fact that times for this nation are changing and there is nothing and I mean nothing they or anyone can do about it. This nation in a few more decades will be dominated by brown people, either accept the inevitable or leave the country.
Im almost sorry that Im too old now to live till then to watch.
unless the "brown people" change, the United States is going to be a totally broke nation, nothing will be built because there will be no skilled workers, anything owned will be stolen, the country is going down fast when all that happens.
But, on the bright side, there will be some really pretty manicured lawns out there.

i thought dinosaurs like you got shut up after the sixties. :cuckoo:

And you are either an idiot or a liar. Southern states began using that symbol as they fought to keep segregation. It is a symbol of racism; your symbol

funny no one knew that back in 1979 when the dukes of hazzard hit the airwaves.

Some info here...

Bite me LeftNutter.

why should we-------it will be made public----maybe----during his trial------actually it is
privileged information
Yeah isn't the privilege convenient for Big Pharma???

Some info here...

Bite me LeftNutter.

He was arrested once for possessing suboxone. That had nothing to do with this new hero to the rascist right killing innocent Christians in a church. Had this been a Muslim, you assholes would be screaming about rounding up any Muslim. How about we round up the white supremacist assholes who inspired him. We can start with a bunch of posters here.

can you support your assertion that people have called for "ROUNDING UP ALL MUSLIMS" ?? You got a link to support your idiot lie? -------It should be EASY FOR YOU-----you are a propagandaist piece of crap-------I will not hold my breath

Over 12 Mass shootings since Obama's become president, and all but one is that of white people who can not for the sake of advancement of time, get over the fact that times for this nation are changing and there is nothing and I mean nothing they or anyone can do about it. This nation in a few more decades will be dominated by brown people, either accept the inevitable or leave the country.
Im almost sorry that Im too old now to live till then to watch.
unless the "brown people" change, the United States is going to be a totally broke nation, nothing will be built because there will be no skilled workers, anything owned will be stolen, the country is going down fast when all that happens.
But, on the bright side, there will be some really pretty manicured lawns out there.

i thought dinosaurs like you got shut up after the sixties. :cuckoo:
Im not that old, I was way to young in the 60s to remember much of it.
but, statistics are what they are. with only liberals left, there will be nobody to pay for their social programs.
the U.S is going down hard unless some of the entitled crowd starts producing something of value. And a well maintained yard is not something that is of great value to the nations bottom line.

Some info here...

Bite me LeftNutter.

privileged information
These folks are struggling to find some reason for this other than the rascism so many demonstrate here. Obama talks about the actual problem of some police abusing their authority, and that is blamed for inspiring an attack on police anywhere. Right wingers talk about protestors as thugs, celebrate the police killing of unarmed young black men and condemn any discussion of the racism that exists, but they have nothing to do with this guy killing blacks because they are "raping white women". Of course, typical of the cowardice of right wingers, he killed mostly women. Had he read any of the posts here from smarter than the average bear, rexx Taylor and others, he would have found much motivation to do what he did.

Yeah, those rednecks flying the confederate flag are all about history. lol

The simple fact is that the confederate flag, in addition to being a foreign flag of a nation that only existed in war against the US, has been co-opted by ignorant, redenck racists.

The swastika is an ancient simple, and is "holy" in some religious cultures. But since WWII it has been almost exclusively used as a symbol of hatred. That is what it has become. The confederate flag is the same thing.

Don't like that? Blame the KKKers who created the hatred that it has come to symbolize.

Some info here...

Bite me LeftNutter.

privileged information

It is convenient for patients. It is YOUR right that your medical records remain confidential YOU have the right to release those records------learn your rights. If you wish---you can obtain them and scan them up and throw them into cyberspace-----that is YOUR right

Some info here...

Bite me LeftNutter.

privileged information

I am unaware of any pharmaceutical that causes white supremacy

behavior

well, it was a tv show.

harmless fluff, but the confederate flag was presented as a harmless symbol of southern regional pride in the show, painted by the main characters on their 1969 dodge charger, the general lee, who were presented as sympathetic characters.

and this was accepted without comment by the nationwide tv viewing audience and the population as a whole.

the "offense" people are now feeling is a recent creation having nothing to do with anything pre 1980s

Because most people understand that it was a fictional show.

The "Duke boys" were constantly breaking the law too. Should we say, since it was accepted on tv that we should allow people to ignore the law?

Some info here...

Bite me LeftNutter.

can you support your assertion that people have called for "ROUNDING UP ALL MUSLIMS" ?? You got a link to support your idiot lie? -------It should be EASY FOR YOU-----you are a propagandaist piece of crap-------I will not hold my breath
Reading a problem for you? I wrote that had this been a Muslim. Do you understand now? And , yes, right wingers have called for deporting Muslims, not allowing immigration by Muslims and some asshole Christian leaders have suggested that the religious freedoms of the constitution only apply the Christianity and Judaism.

funny no one knew that back in 1979 when the dukes of hazzard hit the airwaves.
Stupid people like you? You. You probably didn't.

Some info here...

Bite me LeftNutter.

Suboxone, big deal.
I often have Suboxone in my possession, See, I kidnap Heroin addicts ( they actually come willingly) and bring them to my home to get them clean. Since I cant just go out and get a prescription for suboxone, I end up illegally buying it in a place called Brooklyn Md. It has great value in stepping someone down from Heroin to totally clean if used properly.
I imagine that if I continue this, I will one day be busted for the same.
On a side note, to date I have helped 7 people get clean and so far they are staying that way. Worth the chances I think.
They get clean here without worrying about legal issues, then they move to a halfway house and begin working. Its very rewarding. Of course, prison is going to suck should I get caught.

Forum List

Back