Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

CHye6FIWgAAvpcq.jpg

And that is what it comes down to

South Carolina fought to fly that flag to placate the racists in the state wishing to refight the Civil War. You can be sure the members of Emanuel AME opposed the flying of that flag

The little fucker had that wonderful flag on his license plate

the confederate flag has been a harmless symbol of southern regional pride for generations.

as demonstrated by the success of the dukes of hazzard tv show.

It seems to me that it is OFFENSIVE enough for enough people that it should not
be used as a state flag or over a governmental building. I do not recall
the dukes of hazard other than it being a kind of silly----idiot adulation of goonish
behavior

well, it was a tv show.

harmless fluff, but the confederate flag was presented as a harmless symbol of southern regional pride in the show, painted by the main characters on their 1969 dodge charger, the general lee, who were presented as sympathetic characters.

and this was accepted without comment by the nationwide tv viewing audience and the population as a whole.

the "offense" people are now feeling is a recent creation having nothing to do with anything pre 1980s

Because most people understand that it was a fictional show.

The "Duke boys" were constantly breaking the law too. Should we say, since it was accepted on tv that we should allow people to ignore the law?

standard robin hood behavior, a well established cliche.

flying the confederate flag, not so much.

if it was as offensive as libs would have us believe today, then that show as done, would have never been approved, and if developed and shown would never have been accepted by the viewing audience.

instead it was a nation wide hit tv show.

because the american people of 1979 knew that the flag was a harmless symbol of regional southern pride.

We likely will never know because the media and the powers that be like to keep it a secret. But like the Colorado movie shooter, the creep at Sandy Hook, and so many others this shooter has all the same signs.

Some info here...
Charleston Shooter Was on Drug Linked to Violent Outbursts Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Lets hear what Alex Jones has to say on the matter
Bite me LeftNutter.

You won't get the truth about his drug use from the MSM...now will we?
He was arrested once for possessing suboxone. That had nothing to do with this new hero to the rascist right killing innocent Christians in a church. Had this been a Muslim, you assholes would be screaming about rounding up any Muslim. How about we round up the white supremacist assholes who inspired him. We can start with a bunch of posters here.

can you support your assertion that people have called for "ROUNDING UP ALL MUSLIMS" ?? You got a link to support your idiot lie? -------It should be EASY FOR YOU-----you are a propagandaist piece of crap-------I will not hold my breath
Reading a problem for you? I wrote that had this been a Muslim. Do you understand now? And , yes, right wingers have called for deporting Muslims, not allowing immigration by Muslims and some asshole Christian leaders have suggested that the religious freedoms of the constitution only apply the Christianity and Judaism.

Yes----I read your idiot post. YOU CLAIMED that when muslims commit a
murder------the non muslims of the US DEMAND a round up of all muslims. I was in the city of New York when muslims murdered in manhattan 9-11-01. I do not recall ANYONE demanding that muslims be "ROUNDED-UP"------I have also been around for other terrorist acts in the name of allah------still no demand for a "GENERAL ROUND-UP" I am mystified as to why you believe that such nonsense has happened------you are quoting CAIR
propaganda------which did abound at that time. and still does. ---

South Carolina fought to fly that flag to placate the racists in the state wishing to refight the Civil War. You can be sure the members of Emanuel AME opposed the flying of that flag

the confederate flag has been a harmless symbol of southern regional pride for generations.

the dukes of hazard other than it being a kind of silly----idiot adulation of goonish
behavior

well, it was a tv show.

harmless fluff, but the confederate flag was presented as a harmless symbol of southern regional pride in the show, painted by the main characters on their 1969 dodge charger, the general lee, who were presented as sympathetic characters.

and this was accepted without comment by the nationwide tv viewing audience and the population as a whole.

the "offense" people are now feeling is a recent creation having nothing to do with anything pre 1980s

The "Duke boys" were constantly breaking the law too. Should we say, since it was accepted on tv that we should allow people to ignore the law?

if it was as offensive as libs would have us believe today, then that show as done, would have never been approved, and if developed and shown would never have been accepted by the viewing audience.

because the american people of 1979 knew that the flag was a harmless symbol of regional southern pride.

Or they didn't know that the KKK and other racists used it as a symbol while committing acts of terrorism.

Or the show added to the stereotype of all southerners being ignorant, racist rednecks.

Find me a show from the 70s that had southern law enforcement shown in a positive light or as intelligent people?

What pharmaceuticals was Roof on?
We likely will never know because the media and the powers that be like to keep it a secret. But like the Colorado movie shooter, the creep at Sandy Hook, and so many others this shooter has all the same signs.

Some info here...
Charleston Shooter Was on Drug Linked to Violent Outbursts Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Bite me LeftNutter.

He was arrested once for possessing suboxone. That had nothing to do with this new hero to the rascist right killing innocent Christians in a church. Had this been a Muslim, you assholes would be screaming about rounding up any Muslim. How about we round up the white supremacist assholes who inspired him. We can start with a bunch of posters here.
Suboxone, big deal.
I often have Suboxone in my possession, See, I kidnap Heroin addicts ( they actually come willingly) and bring them to my home to get them clean. Since I cant just go out and get a prescription for suboxone, I end up illegally buying it in a place called Brooklyn Md. It has great value in stepping someone down from Heroin to totally clean if used properly.
I imagine that if I continue this, I will one day be busted for the same.
On a side note, to date I have helped 7 people get clean and so far they are staying that way. Worth the chances I think.
They get clean here without worrying about legal issues, then they move to a halfway house and begin working. Its very rewarding. Of course, prison is going to suck should I get caught.
And how many of those you helped went out and shot ten people? This guy was motivated by rascism, period. Blaming his drug use helps those who are themselves rascist feel better about sharing the views of this killer.

Bite me LeftNutter.

can you support your assertion that people have called for "ROUNDING UP ALL MUSLIMS" ?? You got a link to support your idiot lie? -------It should be EASY FOR YOU-----you are a propagandaist piece of crap-------I will not hold my breath
Reading a problem for you? I wrote that had this been a Muslim. Do you understand now? And , yes, right wingers have called for deporting Muslims, not allowing immigration by Muslims and some asshole Christian leaders have suggested that the religious freedoms of the constitution only apply the Christianity and Judaism.

murder------the non muslims of the US DEMAND a round up of all muslims. I was in the city of New York when muslims murdered in manhattan 9-11-01. I do not recall ANYONE demanding that muslims be "ROUNDED-UP"------I have also been around for other terrorist acts in the name of allah------still no demand for a "GENERAL ROUND-UP" I am mystified as to why you believe that such nonsense has happened------you are quoting CAIR
Then you were not paying attention.

behavior

well, it was a tv show.

Please stop with the "Confederate flag is OK because the Duke boys had one" argument

It really makes you look like a moron

behavior

well, it was a tv show.

no it was ok because the dukes were presented as IDIOTS-------just as it is ok to present your hero ADOLF with his flag in
comedies. Flying the rag over a state building is an atrocity

Some info here...

Bite me LeftNutter.

i certainly think that being a white
Bite me LeftNutter.

gwbush sept 20th

"September 20, 2001

I also want to speak tonight directly to Muslims throughout the world. We respect your faith. It's practiced freely by many millions of Americans, and by millions more in countries that America counts as friends. Its teachings are good and peaceful, and those who commit evil in the name of Allah blaspheme the name of Allah. The terrorists are traitors to their own faith, trying, in effect, to hijack Islam itself. The enemy of America is not our many Muslim friends; it is not our many Arab friends. Our enemy is a radical network of terrorists, and every government that supports them."

behavior

well, it was a tv show.

Or they didn't know that the KKK and other racists used it as a symbol while committing acts of terrorism.

Or the show added to the stereotype of all southerners being ignorant, racist rednecks.

Find me a show from the 70s that had southern law enforcement shown in a positive light or as intelligent people?

people in 79 knew about the klan. they also knew that the vast majority of the south were not klan members and were still proud of their heritage and culture.

nope. the show presented the southerns in a positive light. southern culture was certainly shown as rural, but not ignorant or racist.

the local cops were corrupt minions of boss hog, but one town over the sheriff was honest, and competent and black.

behavior

well, it was a tv show.

Sort of the way Obozo does?

Bite me LeftNutter.

Then you were not paying attention.

I was paying very close attention and was deeply involved in the entire course of events -----during and after. Why not just admit that you cannot provide a link----
I will help ----access CAIR propaganda ----
they put up HILARIOUS stuff. Muslim women were ENCOURAGED to "report harassment" like "someone pulled
my veil" ----or even "someone stared at
me"

did he go visit racist websites? maybe the owners of those web sites should be held accountable
You mean like MSNBC or the DNC.org?
how come if an Arab did what he did you call him a terrorist and if a black person did it you would call him a murderer but the media is calling you white guy mentally ill?
This guy is a nut jobber...but it is not a hate crime. No such thing. He is a common criminal. Black or White. An Arab launching an attack against a nation-state is a terrorist.
let's say a guy gets mad at another driver and shoots him. that's not a hate crime and that murder might get a 20 year sentence. but if the person is a known racist and goes out and kills a black person the circumstances are different. that person should get more years in jail because it's a hate crime.

in this situation it doesn't matter because hate crime or not this guy is going to get life in prison for the death penalty he will never see freedom again. Hate crimes are most important when determining whether the killer should get 20 years or more. do you understand this? Do you understand why we have hate crime laws? Because not all murders are equal
Not all murders are equal? That's just stupid on the face of it. What about assault's? Over 70 Whites were attacked during the "knockout game" and none of the Black perpetrators were prosecuted. Clearly these were racially motivated. But, when a White kid in Katy, Texas did the same to a Black man...Holder Justice Department pursued Civil Rights violation and possible hate crime offense. Therefore this makes "hate crime" laws racist and in my opinion %100 unconstitutional.

behavior

well, it was a tv show.

Please stop with the "Confederate flag is OK because the Duke boys had one" argument

bullshit.

it's a historical fact of the flag being accepted by the nation as a whole in recent memory.

this disproves your lib narrative of blacks and/or americans being soooooo offended by it because of something that happened in the past, because this offense was not present as recently as the 80s.

did he go visit racist websites? maybe the owners of those web sites should be held accountable
how come if an Arab did what he did you call him a terrorist and if a black person did it you would call him a murderer but the media is calling you white guy mentally ill?
This guy is a nut jobber...but it is not a hate crime. No such thing. He is a common criminal. Black or White. An Arab launching an attack against a nation-state is a terrorist.
let's say a guy gets mad at another driver and shoots him. that's not a hate crime and that murder might get a 20 year sentence. but if the person is a known racist and goes out and kills a black person the circumstances are different. that person should get more years in jail because it's a hate crime.

in this situation it doesn't matter because hate crime or not this guy is going to get life in prison for the death penalty he will never see freedom again. Hate crimes are most important when determining whether the killer should get 20 years or more. do you understand this? Do you understand why we have hate crime laws? Because not all murders are equal
Not all murders are equal? That's just stupid on the face of it. What about assault's? Over 70 Whites were attacked during the "knockout game" and none of the Black perpetrators were prosecuted. Clearly these were racially motivated. But, when a White kid in Katy, Texas did the same to a Black man...Holder Justice Department pursued Civil Rights violation and possible hate crime offense. Therefore this makes "hate crime" laws racist and in my opinion %100 unconstitutional.
You lie so easily.

behavior

well, it was a tv show.

bullshit.

it's a historical fact of the flag being accepted by the nation as a whole in recent memory.

this disproves your lib narrative of blacks and/or americans being soooooo offended by it because of something that happened in the past, because this offense was not present as recently as the 80s.

What makes hate crime law racist, is the laws attempt to set the interest of one race above the interests of others.

FYI: such is the nature of Relativism.

But this does prove the foolish nature of subjectivism ... And why it can never serve justice.

You lie so easily.
No, I'm simply stating the truth of the matter. Do not confuse realism with racism.

behavior

well, it was a tv show.

bullshit.

And in 1920 the swastika was still largely a religious symbol.

The confederate flag is a symbol of racism and hate. Whether it started out that way or was portrayed that way in a 70s sitcom is irrelevant.

People all over the nation today see it as a symbol of hate and racism.

Some info here...

Bite me LeftNutter.

Suboxone, big deal.
I often have Suboxone in my possession, See, I kidnap Heroin addicts ( they actually come willingly) and bring them to my home to get them clean. Since I cant just go out and get a prescription for suboxone, I end up illegally buying it in a place called Brooklyn Md. It has great value in stepping someone down from Heroin to totally clean if used properly.
I imagine that if I continue this, I will one day be busted for the same.
On a side note, to date I have helped 7 people get clean and so far they are staying that way. Worth the chances I think.
They get clean here without worrying about legal issues, then they move to a halfway house and begin working. Its very rewarding. Of course, prison is going to suck should I get caught.
And how many of those you helped went out and shot ten people? This guy was motivated by rascism, period. Blaming his drug use helps those who are themselves rascist feel better about sharing the views of this killer.
Blaming guns alone for his crimes helps the left paint the entire country with the same false sense of guilt.

I blame the president for creating this environment of hate. This is merely a predictable side-effect of it.

You can't live in a complete vacuum, liberal America, and be honest.

What makes hate crime law racist, is the laws attempt to set the interest of one race above the interests of others.

FYI: such is the nature of Relativism.

But this does prove the foolish nature of subjectivism ... And why it can never serve justice.

Forum List

Back