Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

Dylann Storm Roof Photos Found on Website
21website-web-master675.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/21/u...-website-charleston-church-shooting.html?_r=0

COLUMBIA, S.C. — A website with a white supremacist manifesto features dozens of photos of Dylann Storm Roof, the man accused of killing nine people at a church in Charleston, S.C., posing with weapons, burning an American flag and visiting Southern historic sites and Confederate soldiers’ graves

So...he was old school democrat is what you are saying.......right?
Dylann Storm Roof Photos Found on Website
21website-web-master675.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/21/u...-website-charleston-church-shooting.html?_r=0

COLUMBIA, S.C. — A website with a white supremacist manifesto features dozens of photos of Dylann Storm Roof, the man accused of killing nine people at a church in Charleston, S.C., posing with weapons, burning an American flag and visiting Southern historic sites and Confederate soldiers’ graves

So...he was old school democrat is what you are saying.......right?

So...which American Conservative Republican would ever burn the American flag? Hmmm...seems to me the only people who would join him in burning the flag would be leftists......

Odd that the NYTimes didn't identify the website or print any of the other pictures it describes. I don't doubt that the guy is a nut, but I can't imagine he was publicly display hat weapon in that manner.

LOL! The website is called "The Last Rhodesian", not "The Last Confederate". The "manifesto" is not signed by Root.

I also note that the website seems to be hosted on an Eastern European or Russian server.

Perhaps it was put up by Root...I just can't tell.

Which means absolutely nothing. I live in Europe but can publish on an American server. Use your common sense.

Where is the actual hard evidence pointing to the suspect's guilt?

--Have any of the living witnesses come forward to identify Roof as the gunman they saw in the church? No.

--Can the slugs and shell casings found in the church be linked back to the gun seized from Roof via ballistics evidence? Haven't seen it.

--Did they recover gunshot residue (GSR) on Roof''s hands or clothing? Haven't seen it.

--Were his fingerprints found on the gun/mags/ammo? Haven't seen it.

--Did the suspect confess? CNN claims he did, based on two anonymous LE sources. Yeah, anonymous sources, which aren't worth very much. So why don't they show us the videotaped confession? Probably because there is no confession to hear.

--What about the photo stills of the suspect allegedly outside the church and his car at the scene? Those photos could have been from a different time and location, for all we know. And even if they are real, it might be evidence he was there, but that's not evidence he committed a mass shooting.

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!

--Have any of the living witnesses come forward to identify Roof as the gunman they saw in the church? No.

--Can the slugs and shell casings found in the church be linked back to the gun seized from Roof via ballistics evidence? Haven't seen it.

--Did they recover gunshot residue (GSR) on Roof''s hands or clothing? Haven't seen it.

--Did the suspect confess? CNN claims he did, based on two anonymous LE sources. Yeah, anonymous sources, which aren't worth very much. So why don't they show us the videotaped confession? Probably because there is no confession to hear.

--What about the photo stills of the suspect allegedly outside the church and his car at the scene? Those photos could have been from a different time and location, for all we know. And even if they are real, it might be evidence he was there, but that's not evidence he committed a mass shooting.

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!

WTF!?!?

Does an admission of guilt count as "hard evidence"?

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!
Did Roof confess to the killings? Yes

Let's Review:

Just another pharmaceutical drugged murdering idiot...but Obama and other foolish pols claim the problem is guns and millions of Americans are blind to the truth.

The elephant in the room is Big Pharma and yet many can't see the elephant.

This kid didn't kill people with drugs. He killed them with guns.

Guns are the problem.

Let's review and see if we can isolate THE PROBLEM!

"This kid didn't kill people with drugs. He killed them..."

Seems like THE PROBLEM is isolated to THE 21 YEAR OLD DRUG ADDLED MALE of Low moral character, who had no respect for his responsibilities that sustained HIS RIGHTS, thus he had no responsibility for THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS.

Hmm...

Now of the two competing set of Ideas:

1- The Ideological Left which rejects the objectivity that recognizes the RIGHT SUSTAINING INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITIES... which must be present for a sustanable right to actually exist.

AND

2- The Philosophical Right, which fully recognizes, respects, defends and adhere TO the Laws of Nature that set the individual with responsibilities that sustain their God-given Rights...

Which do you suppose the 21 year old drug addled male who murdered those people who were sitting in fellowship with one another and with the Father... as they studied the Scriptures in a house of God, was operating upon?

I ask, because it is in THAT, where we will find "THE PROBLEM!"
These serial killers and the taking of Big Pharma's drugs are linked...

Nearly every mass shooting incident in the last twenty years, and multiple other instances of suicide and isolated shootings all share one thing in common, and it’s not the weapons used.
The overwhelming evidence points to the signal largest common factor in all of these incidents is the fact that all of the perpetrators were either actively taking powerful psychotropic drugs or had been at some point in the immediate past before they committed their crimes.

On to the list of mass shooters and the stark link to psychotropic drugs.

· Eric Harris age 17 (first on Zoloft then Luvox) and Dylan Klebold aged 18 (Columbine school shooting in Littleton, Colorado), killed 12 students and 1 teacher, and wounded 23 others, before killing themselves. Klebold’s medical records have never been made available to the public.

· Jeff Weise, age 16, had been prescribed 60 mg/day of Prozac (three times the average starting dose for adults!) when he shot his grandfather, his grandfather’s girlfriend and many fellow students at Red Lake, Minnesota. He then shot himself. 10 dead, 12 wounded.

· Cory Baadsgaard, age 16, Wahluke (Washington state) High School, was on Paxil (which caused him to have hallucinations) when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.

· Chris Fetters, age 13, killed his favorite aunt while taking Prozac.

· Christopher Pittman, age 12, murdered both his grandparents while taking Zoloft.

· Mathew Miller, age 13, hung himself in his bedroom closet after taking Zoloft for 6 days.

· Kip Kinkel, age 15, (on Prozac and Ritalin) shot his parents while they slept then went to school and opened fire killing 2 classmates and injuring 22 shortly after beginning Prozac treatment.

· Luke Woodham, age 16 (Prozac) killed his mother and then killed two students, wounding six others.

· A boy in Pocatello, ID (Zoloft) in 1998 had a Zoloft-induced seizure that caused an armed stand off at his school.

· Michael Carneal (Ritalin), age 14, opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in West Paducah, Kentucky. Three teenagers were killed, five others were wounded..

· A young man in Huntsville, Alabama (Ritalin) went psychotic chopping up his parents with an ax and also killing one sibling and almost murdering another.

· Andrew Golden, age 11, (Ritalin) and Mitchell Johnson, aged 14, (Ritalin) shot 15 people, killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others.

· TJ Solomon, age 15, (Ritalin) high school student in Conyers, Georgia opened fire on and wounded six of his class mates.

· Rod Mathews, age 14, (Ritalin) beat a classmate to death with a bat.

· James Wilson, age 19, (various psychiatric drugs) from Breenwood, South Carolina, took a .22 caliber revolver into an elementary school killing two young girls, and wounding seven other children and two teachers.

· Elizabeth Bush, age 13, (Paxil) was responsible for a school shooting in Pennsylvania

· Jason Hoffman (Effexor and Celexa) – school shooting in El Cajon, California

· Jarred Viktor, age 15, (Paxil), after five days on Paxil he stabbed his grandmother 61 times.

· Chris Shanahan, age 15 (Paxil) in Rigby, ID who out of the blue killed a woman.

· Jeff Franklin (Prozac and Ritalin), Huntsville, AL, killed his parents as they came home from work using a sledge hammer, hatchet, butcher knife and mechanic’s file, then attacked his younger brothers and sister.

· Neal Furrow (Prozac) in LA Jewish school shooting reported to have been court-ordered to be on Prozac along with several other medications.

· Kevin Rider, age 14, was withdrawing from Prozac when he died from a gunshot wound to his head. Initially it was ruled a suicide, but two years later, the investigation into his death was opened as a possible homicide. The prime suspect, also age 14, had been taking Zoloft and other SSRI antidepressants.

· Alex Kim, age 13, hung himself shortly after his Lexapro prescription had been doubled.

· Diane Routhier was prescribed Welbutrin for gallstone problems. Six days later, after suffering many adverse effects of the drug, she shot herself.

· Billy Willkomm, an accomplished wrestler and a University of Florida student, was prescribed Prozac at the age of 17. His family found him dead of suicide – hanging from a tall ladder at the family’s Gulf Shore Boulevard home in July 2002.

· Kara Jaye Anne Fuller-Otter, age 12, was on Paxil when she hung herself from a hook in her closet. Kara’s parents said “…. the damn doctor wouldn’t take her off it and I asked him to when we went in on the second visit. I told him I thought she was having some sort of reaction to Paxil…”)

· Gareth Christian, Vancouver, age 18, was on Paxil when he committed suicide in 2002,

· (Gareth’s father could not accept his son’s death and killed himself.)

· Julie Woodward, age 17, was on Zoloft when she hung herself in her family’s detached garage.

· Matthew Miller was 13 when he saw a psychiatrist because he was having difficulty at school. The psychiatrist gave him samples of Zoloft. Seven days later his mother found him dead, hanging by a belt from a laundry hook in his closet.

· Kurt Danysh, age 18, and on Prozac, killed his father with a shotgun. He is now behind prison bars, and writes letters, trying to warn the world that SSRI drugs can kill.

· Woody ____, age 37, committed suicide while in his 5th week of taking Zoloft. Shortly before his death his physician suggested doubling the dose of the drug. He had seen his physician only for insomnia. He had never been depressed, nor did he have any history of any mental illness symptoms.

· A boy from Houston, age 10, shot and killed his father after his Prozac dosage was increased.

· Hammad Memon, age 15, shot and killed a fellow middle school student. He had been diagnosed with ADHD and depression and was taking Zoloft and “other drugs for the conditions.”

· Matti Saari, a 22-year-old culinary student, shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine.

· Steven Kazmierczak, age 27, shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amounts of Xanax in his system.

· Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen, age 18, had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School – then he committed suicide.

· Asa Coon from Cleveland, age 14, shot and wounded four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon was on Trazodone.

· Jon Romano, age 16, on medication for depression, fired a shotgun at a teacher in his

· New York high school.

Missing from list… 3 of 4 known to have taken these same meds….

· What drugs was Jared Lee Loughner on, age 21…… killed 6 people and injuring 14 others in Tuscon, Az

· What drugs was James Eagan Holmes on, age 24….. killed 12 people and injuring 59 others in Aurora Colorado

· What drugs was Jacob Tyler Roberts on, age 22, killed 2 injured 1, Clackamas Or

· What drugs was Adam Peter Lanza on, age 20, Killed 26 and wounded 2 in Newtown Ct

Those focusing on further firearms bans or magazine restrictions are clearly focusing on the wrong issue and asking the wrong questions, either as a deliberate attempt to hide these links, or out of complete and utter ignorance.
Every Mass Shooting Has One Thing in Common LewRockwell.com
Right. They also all drank milk. Must be a relationship. Did it occur to you that they were taking those drugs cause they suffered from mental ilness. Alex Jones is certainly in need of medication given how nucking futs he is as are those who consider him a valid source
I did not know consuming milk caused some to do crazy things.

I did know consuming Big Pharma's drugs causes some to do crazy things.

Apples and Oranges, but some like you think they are the same.

the are reactionary to the point of turning the clock back past the enlightenment.

but still there are the murders perpetrated by the white fellow traveler to the conservative cause.
..no tap dancing to other subjects any subject just to change the subject will work well here...you a wing nut ?

if this "fellow traveller" is a problem for the conservative cause, does that mean every time some lib or black fellow traveler commits a murder that it is a problem for the liberal cause?

rhetorical question, i know the answer and i know that you will not give an answer.

after decades of lib propaganda? i don't know.

i do know that the america i grew up in, in the north, would not have a problem with it, as demonstrated by the great success of the dukes of hazzard tv show.

some southern guy, in 1980 driving into my rust belt city with a confederate flag on his pickup truck, would not be commented on.

today? i don't know if he would make it out alive.

so, who is the haters? who is intolerant?
Wait...the Dukes of Hazzard were taken seriously in your home? In mine, that whole Southern thing was a laughingstock...the car was as serious as Boss Hogg.

seriously?

of course not. it was harmless fluff.

boss hog was indeed a joke.

the confederate flag? just a harmless prop showing that the duke boys were "good ole boys".

the car? a 1969 dodge charger? that was fine.

daisy duke? i took her very seriously.

of course, i was very young.

my point, as i have clearly stated over and over again, the fact that the nation wide american community accepted the portrayal of the flag as harmless, disproves the current lib claim that it is, and has always been a symbol of treason and slavery and racism and hatred.

in the 1980s it was harmless.

what has changed since the 1980s?

The rise of people like David Duke.

The story of the Klu Klux Klan in pictures racism civil rights and murder - Flashbak

The sharp rise in hate groups in the last 25 years.

Hate and Extremism Southern Poverty Law Center

Where have you been watching reruns of the Duke boys?

david duke didn't rise. he was a flash in the pan based on hiding his past. once it came out he was disgraced.

do you know what his support was in that presidential election he ran? look it up, it will make you feel better.

sharp rise in hate groups?

a big increase is a trivial number is nothing to be impressed with.

what has really changed is that libs have grown increasingly intolerant of viewpoints that don't agree with theirs.

thus, you no longer just disagree with them, you have to be a bad person, and be marginalized.

you have become bigots.

Why do you work so hard to argue a losing point? It seems to be your thing. Consensus if forming to remove the flag. It would be political suicide to oppose it given the circumstances.

you continually put up these reasons for your position.

when i destroy them, instead of responding, you revert to fallacy of argument by assertion.

with some fallacy of ad populum thrown in for good measure.

the flag is a harmless symbol of regional pride. it has been seen that way for generations.

you are ridiculous. the south is bigger than the klan. the south gets to define the flag, not the klan.

Yours thankfully, is a minority opinion.

why? what would happen if modern 2015 america had the same view of the flag as 1979 america?

They don't. That's the point.

you said "thankfully" that mine is a minority opinion.

so, i asked you why, what would happen if modern 2015 america had the same view of the flag as 1979 america?

you seem to be thankful about something, so what it is that you are thankful that we are avoiding?

you know what i think the difference would be?

i think it would deprive you libs of a tool to bash the south with.

and that that would be the only difference.

you would still bash them based on other excuses, of coures

Hypothetical ramblings from your own imagination.

and yet you won't tell me what you are thankful for...

you deny that my reason is right, but will not offer one of your own.

You fools don't realize that a supporter of the Southern Poverty Law Center went in and tried to shoot up the Family Research Council headquarters with a gun and a bag of Chic F let sandwiches...which he planned on smearing on the faces of his victims...the SPLC is a lefty hate group, and they actually did inspire a mass shooter.

that's different because of reasons i'm sure the libs will share with us.

:haha:

Let s Go There Debby Irving

White Supremacy founded this country. It justified displacing and exterminating millions of indigenous people, for profit. It justified enslaving and trading fellow human beings, for profit. It continues to justify a system in which an elite few populate a hierarchically constructed top and are able to parcel out, or not, resources to the rest of us. It’s 180° away from America’s stated democratic ideals. And it continues to be the organizing principle that constructs American institutions, American hearts and minds, and the American master narrative – that one that tells us America was built by and for white people.

bullshit.

Well, after more than 1,400 postings, we see the following pattern:

Lefties have a heart and some empathy. They also know a racist when they see one.

Righties have no heart, no soul, nix empathy. Fuggedaboudit. And to them, it's only a racist if it's Sharpton, Obummer and Co. And, and if that negero pastor had just had a gun, then he wouldn't have died, so it's all his fault and fuck all of you! Oh, and the Dukes of Hazzard was a cool show and since the confedrayte flaayg flew there, it's not raycizt!

Yin is divorcing Yang, I hear...

yep, that's a real open mind you have there lib.

those that disagree with you have "no heart, no soul".:rofl:

so much for diversity.
My mind is quite open. Unlike yours, it does not flop out of my head and land with an unceremonious *splat* on a sidewalk somewhere in bumfuck nowhereland....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

right. i disagree, and instead of addressing my point, which is correct btw, you instead insult me.

because you know that no reasonable person can reasonable disagree with you.

only people with "no soul or heart" can disagree with you.

those are you words, and you still think you are open minded.

liberals, all the self awareness of a turnip.

Yes and no. Of course we need to keep guns out of the hands of mentally and criminally ill people such as Adam Lanza in Newtown and now Dylann Roof in this case.

The problem is that you cannot tell whether someone is criminally or mentally ill until they commit a crime such as this.

President Obama is very correct when he said that this kind of mass murder does not happen in other advanced countries. Why doesn't anyone see the obvious staring them in the face?

actually, there is often plenty of warning signs.

and mass murders do happen in other advanced countries.
Yes, indeed there ARE *cough, cough* warning signs, but mass murders like this rarely happen in other 1st world countries. Try again.

they are pretty rare here too.

link to show that mass murders happen here a lot more.

right. i disagree, and instead of addressing my point, which is correct btw, you instead insult me.

Bullshit

actually, there is often plenty of warning signs.

and mass murders do happen in other advanced countries.

but nowhere near as frequently.

We've had 14 mass shooting since Obama became President.

In that time, France has had... one. The united Kingdom has had... one. Germany has had... one. Italy - none.

Seeing a pattern here?

interesting. you changed the topic from mass murders to mass shootings.

why is that?
Uh, Charleston was also a mass shooting.

we went off topic to discuss obama's statement.

obama made a comment about mass violence.

it was being discussed as the paraphrase of mass murder.

joe changed to wording to a very different word, shooting instead of murder, in order to make his point.

i was just pointing out that he felt he had to.

and that he tried to slide that little adjustment past us dishonestly.

odd you couldn't grasp that fact.

you being so smart and all.

so, do you have anything to actually say about that?

lol, rhetorical question, i know the answer is no.

Bullshit

you believe it too.

do you believe the people you are disagreeing with have reasonable reasons to disagree with you or are we all evul, with "no heart and no soul"?

and yet, you also believe that as a liberal, that you are open minded.

right?

this ties in nicely btw with your lib refusal to not only disagree with, but to deny that there is any other way of looking at the confederate flag than yours.

closed minded bigots who think they are open minded.

do you believe the people you are disagreeing with have reasonable reasons to disagree with you or are we all evul, with "no heart and no soul"?

and yet, you also believe that as a liberal, that you are open minded.

right?

You are not reality based to me ...you believe unreasonable things about Blacks ...like this killer

"racist rhetoric has metastasized into racist violence" Hillary Clinton

true dat

Forum List

Back