Breaking: CLIMATEGATE II....Here we go again!!!

No, they do not.

Indeed s0n....indeed!!!!

"Global warming isn’t a top priority. In the Pew Research Center’s poll of 20 possible priorities for the President and Congress in 2014, dealing with global warming ranked second from the last."

Earth Day 2014: Why The Public Isn't Warming To The Climate Change Debate - Forbes

Yet, our government spends more on global warming than science.

Indeed......our government spends a lot of $$ on stoopid stuff, although I do believe climate change needs to be studied......but this "settled" crap has to be jettisoned.:D

Im laughing............

Nobody cares about global warming!!! Been saying it for years and all the polls ( Pew, Gallup, Rasmussen ) back it up.

Jobs, Government, and Economy Remain Top U.S. Problems

Here is the latest from Gallup last week........global warming is second to last oon list of problems the American public thinks should be addressed. And no wonder.......maybe if the scienctists stopped fucking around with the data people would pay attention but in their minds, they think these assholes are doing it from the seat of their pants.

Im laughing............

Nobody cares about global warming!!! Been saying it for years and all the polls ( Pew, Gallup, Rasmussen ) back it up.

Here is the latest from Gallup last week........global warming is second to last oon list of problems the American public thinks should be addressed. And no wonder.......maybe if the scienctists stopped fucking around with the data people would pay attention but in their minds, they think these assholes are doing it from the seat of their pants.

^ This message used recycled electrons

Im laughing............

Frank.......wtf????!!! This level of disconnect........these people sit home and get OCD on this stuff and think the rest of the population is doing so as well. Its like weve been saying Frank.......this is an internet hobby......for you....me....and every AGW k00k in here. None of the threads they post up matter in the bigger picture.........nobody is caring. You read these posts by Mamooth and some of these other knotheads and you'd think there is this mega-groundswell of interest in climate change.:up: This might as well be a forum on nut sack shaving etiquitte.

Last edited:
Im laughing............

Frank.......wtf????!!! This level of disconnect........these people sit home and get OCD on this stuff and think the rest of the population is doing so as well. Its like weve been saying Frank.......this is an internet hobby......for you....me....and every AGW k00k in here. None of the threads they post up matter in the bigger picture.........nobody is caring. You read these posts by Mamooth and some of these other knotheads and you'd think there is this mega-groundswell of interest in climate change.:up: This might as well be a forum on nut sack shaving etiquitte.

The ice is meltingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Frank....ever notice how our threads take off and keep going and all of the k00k threads die off in a day or two. Almost invariably.......because its the same old shit all the time except what happens is, it morphs into somoething more outlandish all the time. Who takes this shit seriously? Thats why our thread PROOF THE SKEPTICS ARE WINNING is so compelling and has become epic.......because people want to check out something with some sanity that they never see anywhere else. None of the stuff we post up in there can ever be foound in the msm.

Ive been telling all the AGW k00ks for a long time now......time for Plan B. I always picture that scene from Monthy Python and the Holy Grail and the black knight wioth his arms and legs chopped off telling Sir Lancelot he's a chicken, "Get back here and fight you coward!!". Its the exact same thing with these OCD's.

I swear Frank.....I work with folks, many of whome have moderate to severe OCD......these people just cant get off the thing they are obsessing over and in my organization, some of the shit is life threatening. The only help? Medication. I swear.....and IM not even kidding......some of the board members in here would not be so miserable and angry all the time if they got some pharmachological aid so as to stop obsessing on this shit that doesnt matter in the bigger picture.

Last edited:
Two things: How are you making out finding us

How about you get stuffed, because nobody cares about your cult games.

If you've got a point, state it and back it up. If you're too chickenshit to do that, keep acting like you do.
Right with my question, again the evidence that has never been provided on here or any other message board. We're still waiting!!!!!!!!!!

:D#1 story on The DRUDGE REPORT right now!!!:D

More "climate scientists" suppressing data that didn't agree with "their" data!!!

Here is the headline as it looks on DRUDGE right now >>

GLOBAL WARMING SCIENTISTS COVERED UP SCEPTIC'S 'DAMAGING' REVIEW

Talk about bad news for the religion.

From the article >>>>

In an echo of the infamous “Climategate” scandal at the University of East Anglia, one of the world’s top academic journals rejected the work of five experts after a reviewer privately denounced it as “harmful”.

Scientists in cover-up of ?damaging? climate view | The Times

I have been saying it for 20 years.......and the evidence is overwhelming. The climate science, as it is presented to the world........is rigged!!!

Draw your own conclusions!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

I found this link: The Next Climate Scandal? | Power Line!
which then gives a link to Roy Spencer!!!
http://www.drroyspencer.com/2014/05...nd-the-coming-climate-disruption-hypocalypse/

More skeptic domination in the ENVIRONMENT forum once again. "Views" starting to skyrocket.......as usual.

People have been hearing the same old canned shit from the AGW climate crusaders for decades now and frankly......they are sick of it ( see new Gallup Poll )!!! Then on top of it, you have scientists screwing with the data all the time........and you wonder why 70% of Americans think the data is being rigged!!!?????

I always thought, even as a kid, that the story, "Boy Who Cried Wolf" was ghey.

Don't hurt yourselves with all that mutual back-slapping. The point under contention was whether or not the majority of the public agreed with Skooerasshole there. The obvious answer, even given how dumb the American public can be, is an obvious no. Their standards may be low, but they've got 'em.

Prior to CLIMATEGATE ONE, I would have agreed with you. Back then the comments section in an article about global warming was usually 1.5 to 1 in favor of sceptics. There were a LOT of AGW supporters though.

Now though, it is OVERWHELMINGLY biased towards the sceptics. So much so that some magazines won't even allow the comments section to be used in a GW article. No, you are simply wrong. And demonstrably so.

Don't hurt yourselves with all that mutual back-slapping. The point under contention was whether or not the majority of the public agreed with Skooerasshole there. The obvious answer, even given how dumb the American public can be, is an obvious no. Their standards may be low, but they've got 'em.

Prior to CLIMATEGATE ONE, I would have agreed with you. Back then the comments section in an article about global warming was usually 1.5 to 1 in favor of sceptics. There were a LOT of AGW supporters though.

Now though, it is OVERWHELMINGLY biased towards the sceptics. So much so that some magazines won't even allow the comments section to be used in a GW article. No, you are simply wrong. And demonstrably so.

100% correct West.............but really, Climategate II or not, in the real world, none of this climate shit is mattering. Not one single climate nut in her can bring a single speck of information that is showing how the climate change stuff is mattering in the real world. Indeed.........renewables are still a joke and will be for the next 30 years according to Obama's EIA graphs!!

Even without Climategate II, the k00ks are still losing big.:D

The fact that Climategate II happened is just more fodder that climate change science is not real science.

Last edited:
Look at the poor deniers, all so unaware of what's happening outside of their cult anti-reality bubble.

No, they can't be helped. And when the bubble pops, it will be ugly for them.

Then demonstrate it.

So much so that some magazines won't even allow the comments section to be used in a GW article.

Westwall is very proud of the way his side deliberately destroys intelligent debate wherever they show their face.

And if you won't let deniers shit on the carpet, in a metaphorical sense, that proves a conspiracy against them.

But then, he is a freaking Stalinist who wants Dr. Mann jailed for being a political dissident.

Last edited:
So much so that some magazines won't even allow the comments section to be used in a GW article.

Westwall is very proud of the way his side deliberately destroys intelligent debate wherever they show their face.

And if you won't let deniers shit on the carpet, in a metaphorical sense, that proves a conspiracy against them.

But then, he is a freaking Stalinist who wants Dr. Mann jailed for being a political dissident.

No, I want him TRIED in a court of law first. See the difference? You assholes just want to toss all sceptics into prison or kill us because we don't agree with your bullshit. I want him tried for academic fraud and tax fraud.

Stalinist describes YOU to a "T" mr admiral.

Then demonstrate it.

Only LOSERS are compelled to muzzle discussion. If the preponderance of opinion was with them they wouldn't need to resort to censorship.

YOU LOSE.

Reddit Bans Climate Change Skepticism, Urges Media to Follow

Read more: Reddit Bans Climate Change Skepticism, Urges Media to Follow | NewsBusters

Should newspapers ban climate deniers like Reddit's science forum?

Should newspapers ban climate deniers like Reddit's science forum? | Environment | theguardian.com

Reddit is an "overwhelming" preponderance of the media?

Besides, you seem to be confused. No one is muzzling discussion. There's all manner of discussion still taking place - even on Redditt. They are muzzling ignorant, anti-science dupes spouting pure, unadulterated fossil-fuel industry propaganda. They have chosen to represent the discussion per reality (97 v 2 v 1) vice giving it the completely false status of equal representation. Welcome to the real world; where you actually have to present valid arguments to be taken seriously.

Then demonstrate it.

Only LOSERS are compelled to muzzle discussion. If the preponderance of opinion was with them they wouldn't need to resort to censorship.

YOU LOSE.

Reddit Bans Climate Change Skepticism, Urges Media to Follow

Read more: Reddit Bans Climate Change Skepticism, Urges Media to Follow | NewsBusters

Should newspapers ban climate deniers like Reddit's science forum?

Should newspapers ban climate deniers like Reddit's science forum? | Environment | theguardian.com

Wow

How cultlike and anti science can they get

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Forum List

Back