Breaking: Comey asked for money to continue Russia investigation. Then he was fired

8df3e99fe4ba8fb0d1923cf13fe709b8.gif

Sen Angus King's splendid idea
Sen. Angus King (I-Maine), a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, which is conducting its own probe into the matter, already had someone in mind Wednesday for the position: Comey himself.

“Now, I had a fun idea in the middle of the night,” King said on CNN. “I think our committee, the Intelligence Committee, should hire James Comey to direct our investigation. Already got his clearances, knows the subject, man of integrity. I’m going to float that today and see what kind of reaction I get.”

Senator Wants James Comey To Be Special Prosecutor In Independent Russia Investigation | HuffPost

James Comey asked the Department of Justice for more funds in order to continue the Russia – Trump investigation. then, he was fired the following week.
This bolsters the notion that Donald Trump fired Comey before because Trump was afraid that his ties to Vladimir Putin would be brought to light.
Days Before Firing, Comey Asked for More Resources for Russia Inquiry
He also took a dump that morning at FBI headquarters....and failed to wash his hands. I see that as the most likely cause.

Sen Angus King's splendid idea
Sen. Angus King (I-Maine), a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, which is conducting its own probe into the matter, already had someone in mind Wednesday for the position: Comey himself.

“Now, I had a fun idea in the middle of the night,” King said on CNN. “I think our committee, the Intelligence Committee, should hire James Comey to direct our investigation. Already got his clearances, knows the subject, man of integrity. I’m going to float that today and see what kind of reaction I get.”

Senator Wants James Comey To Be Special Prosecutor In Independent Russia Investigation | HuffPost

Amazing idea!

James Comey asked the Department of Justice for more funds in order to continue the Russia – Trump investigation. then, he was fired the following week.
This bolsters the notion that Donald Trump fired Comey before because Trump was afraid that his ties to Vladimir Putin would be brought to light.
He also took a dump that morning at FBI headquarters....and failed to wash his hands. I see that as the most likely cause.
200_d.gif
100.gif

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you people are so screwed, and it is obvious you know it! Wait till you see who gets the gig, and watch who they go after, lolol.

I am going to have to buy a 3yrs supply of popcorn, because you know I am more than likely correct, and this is going to be a real disaster for the imbedded Lefties in government-)

Forum List

Back