Breaking: Comey Tweets Praise For McCabe---Calls Patriotic Americans 'Small People'

So you support a pathological thieving liar. Yeah, sure, great patriotic American you are.

And the envelope says....
How about we wait for the FISA memo to be released before you start talking about patriotism.

Hillary takes $145 million from the KGB Bank
- 'Trump is connected to the Russians'

Bill took $500k per speech from the KGB Bank

Hillary's campaign manager took thousands of unreported Russian stock, many of his company's board members were prominent businessmen connected to the Kremlin and Putin, and his company worked for Russians...
- 'Trump' is connected to the Russians'

:p. Bwuhahahaha...

So you support a pathological thieving liar. Yeah, sure, great patriotic American you are.
Bwuhahahaha...You supported a man who spent 8 years violating Constitution and law, financing / supplying / arming / training / defending / protecting terrorists, Mexican Drug Cartels, Hezbollah, Iran, illegals, human traffickers, MS13, etc...

Comey is 100% right. McCabe is being made a fall guy by Trump trash that wants to use the FBI and DOJ to attack their political enemies.

There is no Deep State. You are nothing more than pondscum and you are the enemy of the people.

This is the head of the Deep State.
Blofeld+You+Only+Live+Twice.jpg
No he isn't. 007 dumped Ernst Stavro Blofeld down a smoke stack from a helicopter killing him.

We need 007 on the case.

Yea, but not in the form of the unethical Christopher Steele.

You are so crooked you have to screw your pants on every morning. Steele has more integrity in his little finger than you have in your entire body you unethical, unpatriotic trash.,

ROFL! Steale paid Russian spies for gossip to bring down an American president. Only a profound douchebag would imagine there's anything ethical about that behavior.

He did not pay Russian spies. He used sources he had in Russia just as we likely have sources in Russia. Only a profound douchebag like you would side with Russia. COMMIE!!

You are so crooked you have to screw your pants on every morning. Steele has more integrity in his little finger than you have in your entire body you unethical, unpatriotic trash.,

Old busy01 must have a bee in her bonnet... calm down take a :chillpill:

I don't tolerate fascist, racists. Shut up fascist racist.
Your entire party is composed of fascist racists.

I agree. My party used to be the Republican Party. Ronald Reagan would have left this party.

You're 100% right brother! They shall be deported to mexico soon enough as Trump has promised.

No he isn't. 007 dumped Ernst Stavro Blofeld down a smoke stack from a helicopter killing him.

We need 007 on the case.

ROFL! Steale paid Russian spies for gossip to bring down an American president. Only a profound douchebag would imagine there's anything ethical about that behavior.

He did not pay Russian spies. He used sources he had in Russia just as we likely have sources in Russia. Only a profound douchebag like you would side with Russia. COMMIE!!

The sources were Russian spies, and he paid them for "information" (malicious gossip).

You are siding with a bunch of scumbags who are staging a coup against a lawfully elected president.

Who do you think you're fooling? This thing is going to take down your whole despicable treasonous party.

I agree. My party used to be the Republican Party. Ronald Reagan would have left this party.

I said "is." No one believes you were ever a Repubican.

You're 100% right brother! They shall be deported to mexico soon enough as Trump has promised.

If they deported all the illegals, that would be over half your filthy party.

If they deported all the illegals, that would be over half your filthy party.

The democrats would be fucked! The god emperor would truly be our god and master as it should be. Lets all praise his wonderful name!

Hillary takes $145 million from the KGB Bank

Bill took $500k per speech from the KGB Bank

Hillary's campaign manager took thousands of unreported Russian stock, many of his company's board members were prominent businessmen connected to the Kremlin and Putin, and his company worked for Russians...
- 'Trump' is connected to the Russians'

-In 2014, Eric Trump bragged about all the money they were getting from Russia.

-In 2016, Donald Trump Jr met with Russians to get dirt on Clinton

-Paul Manafort took huge sums of money from pro-Russia politicians in Ukraine

We need 007 on the case.

The sources were Russian spies, and he paid them for "information" (malicious gossip).

You are siding with a bunch of scumbags who are staging a coup against a lawfully elected president.

Who do you think you're fooling? This thing is going to take down your whole despicable treasonous party.

There is no evidence he paid them. There is no coup going on attempted or else. Opposing Trump is not a coup.

The Republican Party is treasonous and is going down. The Republican Party is despicable and you are proof of that.

I said "is." No one believes you were ever a Repubican.

I believe you are a piece of shut and Ronald Reagan would have left the party as I have.

I can’t wait for that orange piece of shit to fall flat on his face in front of the nation. Hopefully he doesn’t get back up

Forum List

Back