Breaking: Comey Tweets Praise For McCabe---Calls Patriotic Americans 'Small People'

'Special Agent Andrew McCabe stood tall over the last 8 months, when small people were trying to tear down an institution we all depend on. He served with distinction for two decades. I wish Andy well. I also wish continued strength for the rest of the FBI. America needs you.
— James Comey (@Comey)
January 30, 2018'

And then …

'Served with corruption and zero integrity, just like you James. Go away, and take your fake patriotism with you. #nointegrity @HillaryClinton #Coverup #HillaryForPrison #comeyforprison https://t.co/eA7YA4tlGZ
— Kris Paronto (@KrisParonto) January 30, 2018'

:clap: :yes_text12: :rock: :thewave: :clap2:

McCabe Is Under Investigation...

"Former FBI Director James Comey defended Deputy Director Andrew McCabe on Twitter Monday hours after McCabe was reportedly forced to resign.

Comey, who has continued to take shots at President Donald Trump on Twitter since being fired by the president in May, tweeted his support for McCabe after Fox News’ Tucker Carlson revealed on air Monday that McCabe is the subject of at least one internal investigation at the Department of Justice. Despite the news Comey said the U.S. “needs” McCabe."

:p

With any luck McCabe will give up Comey, Lynch, Strzok, Hillary...and maybe even Barry himself....

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/29/james-comey-andrew-mccabe-defended-small-people/

You are so crooked you have to screw your pants on every morning. Steele has more integrity in his little finger than you have in your entire body you unethical, unpatriotic trash.,

Old busy01 must have a bee in her bonnet... calm down take a :chillpill:

I don't tolerate fascist, racists. Shut up fascist racist.

On another thread you claimed/insisted that you were conservative.

Here you call conservatives racist and fascist.

Make up your mind if you have any.

You are so crooked you have to screw your pants on every morning. Steele has more integrity in his little finger than you have in your entire body you unethical, unpatriotic trash.,

Old busy01 must have a bee in her bonnet... calm down take a :chillpill:

I don't tolerate fascist, racists. Shut up fascist racist.
Your entire party is composed of fascist racists.

You're 100% right brother! They shall be deported to mexico soon enough as Trump has promised.

For the clarity so painfully obvious here:

Only people who don't know their daddy call another man "brother".

Miscreants born elsewhere who should not be here are deported.

Miscreants born, but don't deserve to be here are exiled.

Funny, I call I don't call the PRO Russians "small people". I call them "traitors".

Forum List

Back