Breaking: Comey Tweets Praise For McCabe---Calls Patriotic Americans 'Small People'

Comey is instructing the Deep State to stay strong.....he believes, in the end, the Deep State will win.

Twitter

James Comey
@Comey
Special Agent Andrew McCabe stood tall over the last 8 months, when small people were trying to tear down an institution we all depend on. He served with distinction for two decades. I wish Andy well. I also wish continued strength for the rest of the FBI. America needs you.
7:09 PM · Jan 29, 2018
Good for him.
Thanks for proving you're for subverting the Constitution, Electoral Process, and the Will of the American people.

Hillary takes $145 million from the KGB Bank
- 'Trump is connected to the Russians'

Bill took $500k per speech from the KGB Bank

Hillary's campaign manager took thousands of unreported Russian stock, many of his company's board members were prominent businessmen connected to the Kremlin and Putin, and his company worked for Russians...
- 'Trump' is connected to the Russians'

:p. Bwuhahahaha...

-In 2014, Eric Trump bragged about all the money they were getting from Russia.

-In 2016, Donald Trump Jr met with Russians to get dirt on Clinton

-Paul Manafort took huge sums of money from pro-Russia politicians in Ukraine

False. The Russian lawyer says she didn't even talk to Trump Jr.
Perhaps BB can explain why Obama personally over-rode his own Department of Immigration, who had banned the lawyer from coming into the US, by giving her a 'special visa' usually reserved for people who have emergencies - like family members dying (according to the news...and the article whose link I posted about this months ago), to get her into the country....

WHY did Barry do that, BB?

Maybe BB can explain how Obama knew enough in advance about the meeting in time enough to get the place wire-tapped and have his own personal ex-FBI Russian interpreter in the room...

Oh yeah, despite all their (Obama, the FBI, snowflakes...) denials, we now know the Obama administration WAS spying on (wire-tapping) Trump and his team.

Maybe Barry can explain why Trump Jr is the only one catching sh!te for supposedly meeting with this lawyer when she met with quite a few politicians...to include Hillary's team....

Hillary takes $145 million from the KGB Bank

Bill took $500k per speech from the KGB Bank

Hillary's campaign manager took thousands of unreported Russian stock, many of his company's board members were prominent businessmen connected to the Kremlin and Putin, and his company worked for Russians...
- 'Trump' is connected to the Russians'

-In 2014, Eric Trump bragged about all the money they were getting from Russia.

-In 2016, Donald Trump Jr met with Russians to get dirt on Clinton

-Paul Manafort took huge sums of money from pro-Russia politicians in Ukraine

False. The Russian lawyer says she didn't even talk to Trump Jr.
Perhaps BB can explain why Obama personally over-rode his own Department of Immigration, who had banned the lawyer from coming into the US, by giving her a 'special visa' usually reserved for people who have emergencies - like family members dying (according to the news...and the article whose link I posted about this months ago), to get her into the country....

WHY did Barry do that, BB?

Maybe BB can explain how Obama knew enough in advance about the meeting in time enough to get the place wire-tapped and have his own personal ex-FBI Russian interpreter in the room...

Oh yeah, despite all their (Obama, the FBI, snowflakes...) denials, we now know the Obama administration WAS spying on (wire-tapping) Trump and his team.

Maybe Barry can explain why Trump Jr is the only one catching sh!te for supposedly meeting with this lawyer when she met with quite a few politicians...to include Hillary's team....
Precisely! Lynch authorized the Visa so she could be used as bait to falsely entrap Trumps transition team setting up the narrative of Russian Collusion. This goes straight to Obama, a Muslim.

Obama called into question the loyalty of the FBI and the intelligence communities to the US? If he did, I would certainly have spoken up.
No you would not have...because you did not.

Evidence shows FBI Director Mueller, US AG Holder, and President Obama knew about the Russians' intent on acquiring Uranium One in 2009 and their associated crimes of bribery, extortion, intimidation, and violence...and hid it until after the sale.

Evidence shows FBI Director Comey knew of the Russian crimes of attempting to hack senior US Federal Politicians, of using social media to get liberals to organize and march for them, of paying Liberals groups like Antifa, BLM, and the Black Fist to spread racial division and violence, and of attempting to 'interfere' in our election...and they did NOTHING about it. The media has speculated that, and I agree, Obama did not want to 'upset the apple cart' and pi$$ off Putin, who he was trying to get permission from to invade Syria (just like Obama refused to ask for US hostages back as part of the Iran deal because he was afraid the Iranians would back out of his deal).

The FBI is not the only agency Obama criminally influenced...

DOJ:
- US AG Eric Holder became the 1st Presidential Cabinet Member in US History (another 'Obama 1st') to be CENSURED (by a bi-partisan Congress) for committing Felony Perjury in an attempt to keep Obama's Fast and Furious Scandal hidden. Obama protected Holder from indictment / prison, but Congress refused to allow such a crime perpetrated by the leading 'Law Enforcement Officer' in the US.
- US AG Loretta Lynch has been exposed as being an integral part of the Hillary Clinton cover-up. She met days before the FBI announced they would not recommend Hillary for indictment even though she clearly broke the law (too stupid to know she was breaking the law) with bill Clinton. Believing the American people to be truly stupid she concocted the excuse that Bill diverted his plane several states away and had a secret meeting with her on the tarmac to discuss...grandkids. EVIDENCE (her own official calendar) showed the meeting had been coordinated in advance. It has also been proven that she KNEW Hillary would be exonerated before the investigation was over, around the time FBI Director Comey wrote Hillary's exoneration letter.

Evidence also shows Lynch used a pseudonym to privately communicate and conduct official business...with the Clintons....just as Obama was exposed for lying about when he learned of Hillary's server. Obama had also used a pseudonym and personal e-mail to coordinate with Hillary...and others. None of these communications were turned over in accordance with the FOIA and Federal Records Act - meaning they were crimes committed...by Lynch and Obama. Once discovered, Obama immediately sealed his correspondence, claiming Executive Privilege to keep his correspondence with Hillary secret.

NSA:

Evidence shows Obama illegally spied on Americans, reporters, the media, US SENATORS - as exposed by D-Feinstein, and even the USSC . NSA Director Clapper testified before Congress that no such spying had occurred. Not long after EVIDENCE surfaced proving that the Obama administration had done so. Instead of being PERP-WALKED like he should have been, Clapper was allowed to appear before Congress again and 'amend' his testimony to avoid Felony Perjury' charges....just like any of us would have been allowed to do after perjuring ourselves under oath, right?!

CIA:
CIA Director John Brennan joined Holder and Clapper on the 'Felony Perjury' list when he was caught under oath lying about illegal spying, too. Like Clapper, when the truth came out he was allowed to 'amend' his testimony.

National Security Advisor:
Susan Rice 1st claimed not to know of the illegal unmasking of Trump's team ... and finally admitted she knew everything, that she was behind it.

Ambassador to the UN
Evidence shows Samantha Power illegally exposed / unmasked dozens and dozens of American citizens while serving as Obama's Ambassador to the UN.

All these things happened. All these things have been proven. Evidence exists proving all of it. Links substantiating all of this have been provided numerous times by numerous people.

...and I have yet to hear / see you raise an eyebrow....maybe I missed it.
Yeah yeah more conspiracy bullshit.

So, Obama DIDN’T call into question the loyalty of he FBI and the intelligence community to the US.

But Trump has and not a peep from you.

MAGA

Mueller Ain't Going Away!

As the noose tightens around the neck of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, more rats are jumping ship. More 'retirements' for GOP Reps. And a bunch of Senate races that looked good for the GOP now in doubt. The 'Conservatives' like Stevie boi are very small bigoted people. Small of mind, mean of soul, shriveled of spirit. A caricature of a human being.
Simple question: what russian did Trump collude with?

Obama called into question the loyalty of the FBI and the intelligence communities to the US? If he did, I would certainly have spoken up.

Evidence shows FBI Director Mueller, US AG Holder, and President Obama knew about the Russians' intent on acquiring Uranium One in 2009 and their associated crimes of bribery, extortion, intimidation, and violence...and hid it until after the sale.

Evidence shows FBI Director Comey knew of the Russian crimes of attempting to hack senior US Federal Politicians, of using social media to get liberals to organize and march for them, of paying Liberals groups like Antifa, BLM, and the Black Fist to spread racial division and violence, and of attempting to 'interfere' in our election...and they did NOTHING about it. The media has speculated that, and I agree, Obama did not want to 'upset the apple cart' and pi$$ off Putin, who he was trying to get permission from to invade Syria (just like Obama refused to ask for US hostages back as part of the Iran deal because he was afraid the Iranians would back out of his deal).

DOJ:
- US AG Eric Holder became the 1st Presidential Cabinet Member in US History (another 'Obama 1st') to be CENSURED (by a bi-partisan Congress) for committing Felony Perjury in an attempt to keep Obama's Fast and Furious Scandal hidden. Obama protected Holder from indictment / prison, but Congress refused to allow such a crime perpetrated by the leading 'Law Enforcement Officer' in the US.
- US AG Loretta Lynch has been exposed as being an integral part of the Hillary Clinton cover-up. She met days before the FBI announced they would not recommend Hillary for indictment even though she clearly broke the law (too stupid to know she was breaking the law) with bill Clinton. Believing the American people to be truly stupid she concocted the excuse that Bill diverted his plane several states away and had a secret meeting with her on the tarmac to discuss...grandkids. EVIDENCE (her own official calendar) showed the meeting had been coordinated in advance. It has also been proven that she KNEW Hillary would be exonerated before the investigation was over, around the time FBI Director Comey wrote Hillary's exoneration letter.

Evidence also shows Lynch used a pseudonym to privately communicate and conduct official business...with the Clintons....just as Obama was exposed for lying about when he learned of Hillary's server. Obama had also used a pseudonym and personal e-mail to coordinate with Hillary...and others. None of these communications were turned over in accordance with the FOIA and Federal Records Act - meaning they were crimes committed...by Lynch and Obama. Once discovered, Obama immediately sealed his correspondence, claiming Executive Privilege to keep his correspondence with Hillary secret.

NSA:

Evidence shows Obama illegally spied on Americans, reporters, the media, US SENATORS - as exposed by D-Feinstein, and even the USSC . NSA Director Clapper testified before Congress that no such spying had occurred. Not long after EVIDENCE surfaced proving that the Obama administration had done so. Instead of being PERP-WALKED like he should have been, Clapper was allowed to appear before Congress again and 'amend' his testimony to avoid Felony Perjury' charges....just like any of us would have been allowed to do after perjuring ourselves under oath, right?!

CIA:
CIA Director John Brennan joined Holder and Clapper on the 'Felony Perjury' list when he was caught under oath lying about illegal spying, too. Like Clapper, when the truth came out he was allowed to 'amend' his testimony.

Susan Rice 1st claimed not to know of the illegal unmasking of Trump's team ... and finally admitted she knew everything, that she was behind it.

Ambassador to the UN
Evidence shows Samantha Power illegally exposed / unmasked dozens and dozens of American citizens while serving as Obama's Ambassador to the UN.

All these things happened. All these things have been proven. Evidence exists proving all of it. Links substantiating all of this have been provided numerous times by numerous people.

Is it that you can't read / comprehend, or are you just STUPID?

What do you not understand .. or want to acknowledge about real existing evidence?

Then again, what else would one expect from someone with an avatar such as yours?! :p

Comey is instructing the Deep State to stay strong.....he believes, in the end, the Deep State will win.

Twitter

James Comey
@Comey
Special Agent Andrew McCabe stood tall over the last 8 months, when small people were trying to tear down an institution we all depend on. He served with distinction for two decades. I wish Andy well. I also wish continued strength for the rest of the FBI. America needs you.
Got kick out of Holder's tweet
An attorney general that was censored by congress.
I think the first one in the history of the United States.

DOJ:

NSA:

CIA:

Ambassador to the UN

What do you not understand .. or want to acknowledge about real existing evidence?

Then again, what else would one expect from someone with an avatar such as yours?! :p
So, still no quotes or evidence of Obama calling into question the loyalty of the FBI and the intelligence community to the US.

You’re not very good at this.

And only a closeted, self-hating fag Republican would have an issue with my avatar and not know that it’s a character from an iconic movie.

So, still no quotes or evidence of Obama calling into question the loyalty of the FBI and the intelligence community to the US.
You're a willful idiot. I already gave you everything.
Yesterday I posted multiple links showing how Barry lied, knew about Hillary's e-mails, used a pseudonym to contact her, and used his own personal e-mail account, was busted, and sealed his e-mails.

I posted multiple links proving Mueller, Holder, and Obama were aware of the Russian crimes in 2009 and hid them, and I posted links showing Comey, Lynch, and Obama knew about the Russian crimes / actions in 2014 - 2016...and did nothing.

I posted links showing how Obama illegally spied on Americans, the media, US Senators, and USSC Justices.

You are a worthless POS reality denier not worth attempting to engage with in serious conversation....

Ignorance like your is best IGNORED.....Have a nice life.

DOJ:

NSA:

CIA:

Ambassador to the UN

And only a closeted, self-hating fag Republican would have an issue with my avatar and not know that it’s a character from an iconic movie.
What's the iconic movie? Sodom and Gomorrah

Trump attacked McCabe's wife.

That is the act of someone who is a textbook example of a 'small person'.
Politically Correct? NO...but Trump stated a fact. Like Hillary, who also lost an election, she is a LOSER.

Twitter

James Comey
@Comey

comey's right.... as opposed to the white supremacist Russian shills.

DOJ:

NSA:

CIA:

Ambassador to the UN

Rocky Horror Picture Show.... which has also been produced on Broadway and the West End.

Are you too old to know Rocky Horror?

DOJ:

NSA:

CIA:

Ambassador to the UN

Rocky Horror Picture Show.... which has also been produced on Broadway and the West End.

Are you too old to know Rocky Horror?

Twitter

James Comey
@Comey

comey's right.... as opposed to the white supremacist Russian shills.
Thanks for confirming you're for subverting the Constitution, Electoral Process, and the Will of the American people.
3141-counties-trump-won.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back