Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hx2zpPP.jpg
LOL

What utter nonsense. The three I'm familiar with are Loughner, who was a registered Independent; and Klebold and Harris, who were not registered.

You people really will post anything that sounds good to you without ever bothering to check it out for accuracy.

And...what list is that?

If you are the bad Bodeccaa? I am surprised you have avoided the list to date. Dont act up or you will go on also. BWK killer made it on yesterday
What list?

See#9 on the list. No way to get off, belittling the list.
How can I see #9 on the list when I have no idea what you're talking about. At this point, I can't say with any semblance of certainty that you know either.
He doesn't make much sense.
Yeah, I'm seeing that now.

Nope
The only way this is slowing down is by getting rid of the Stochastic terrorists like Trump. Without that, this is going to get much worse. This is what happens when these terrorists like Trump come around. They feed off the hate they sew, and recruit lone Wolfe's to do their dirty work for them.

Lone Wolves are weak minded faggots who see no way out of a situation. Only a feeble mind would tie Trump to this tragedy, as only a weak mind would use Trump as a reason to do it.
******* and wetbacks murder each other in droves every day in the inner city though...not a word about that from ****** and wetback 'leaders'
That's not an argument, and feeble minds do what they are told. They are driven by Trump's hate, and a feeble mind is what Trump needs to accomplish his war against the others. This is only going to get worse. We are dealing with pure evil with Trump.

View attachment 272800
Not in this life. Deal with it or get lost. Trump is the number one terrorist threat to this country.
Apparently, he has not informed the people in El Paso and Dayton.
The sickness here is the fact that these Trump deplorables live up to their label. He is making a joke about 30 dead people.

One last time..

Prayers up for those who lost loved ones and those who were injured at the busy ElPaso store yesterday. All of us here in Texas are truly sorry to see images of the shooter and the sad things he did to people in your city. It is like it was done to us here at USMB, we're just in the dark as to why someone would go crazy enough to drive 800 miles with an agenda of murder for innocent people. I hope when he is tried for murder he has to face the people in his Texas home town, which may be what he was trying to avoid in the first place. I don't know. I guess the people in the justice department will do what the best thing to do is. Prayers up. We just feel such sorrow and deep sadness for you all way out there in El Paso.

Nope
Lone Wolves are weak minded faggots who see no way out of a situation. Only a feeble mind would tie Trump to this tragedy, as only a weak mind would use Trump as a reason to do it.
******* and wetbacks murder each other in droves every day in the inner city though...not a word about that from ****** and wetback 'leaders'
That's not an argument, and feeble minds do what they are told. They are driven by Trump's hate, and a feeble mind is what Trump needs to accomplish his war against the others. This is only going to get worse. We are dealing with pure evil with Trump.

View attachment 272800
Not in this life. Deal with it or get lost. Trump is the number one terrorist threat to this country.
The sickness here is the fact that these Trump deplorables live up to their label. He is making a joke about 30 dead people.
Get a life, BWK. This ain't something anybody is used to, and all some of us can do is just blow off steam. See? Even you are blowing off steam by blaming an innocent man who happens to live in the White House. It's not his wish or thought that anything bad such as a mass murder could be committed against innocent people who live in El Paso or the surrounding area.

If you are the bad Bodeccaa? I am surprised you have avoided the list to date. Dont act up or you will go on also. BWK killer made it on yesterday
What list?

How can I see #9 on the list when I have no idea what you're talking about. At this point, I can't say with any semblance of certainty that you know either.
Let's face it, these Trump deplorables have gotten themselves so underwater with this criminal terrorist they support, not much of anything they say makes much sense. They never present anything of substance that meets the standards of even simple debate conversation. Have you noticed ever since Mueller testified, just how many more of the silly cartoons have shown up? This is a party that in so many ways has given up on debate, and turned to personal attacks on the opposition and retarded cartoons. They gave up debate, because they have nothing to debate. Unfortunately, we have to keep pounding the pavement with the truth and facts in the face of a Trump deplorable base, who have run out of options. We have to keep getting the truth out there. Our Democracy depends on it.

What list?

Let's face it, these Trump deplorables have gotten themselves so underwater with this criminal terrorist they support, not much of anything they say makes much sense. They never present anything of substance that meets the standards of even simple debate conversation. Have you noticed ever since Mueller testified, just how many more of the silly cartoons have shown up? This is a party that in so many ways has given up on debate, and turned to personal attacks on the opposition and retarded cartoons. They gave up debate, because they have nothing to debate. Unfortunately, we have to keep pounding the pavement with the truth and facts in the face of a Trump deplorable base, who have run out of options. We have to keep getting the truth out there. Our Democracy depends on it.
They post so many memes because they need others to do their thinking for them.

View attachment 272800
Get a life, BWK. This ain't something anybody is used to, and all some of us can do is just blow off steam. See? Even you are blowing off steam by blaming an innocent man who happens to live in the White House. It's not his wish or thought that anything bad such as a mass murder could be committed against innocent people who live in El Paso or the surrounding area.
We've had to get used to this ever since this racist piece of shit terrorist started making trouble. You get a fucking life. People were killed, and Trump stoked the fire in the direction of his cultist base that it was okay. For God's sake, he laughed when a guy at one of his deplorable rallies yelled out to shoot them. What president in our history has laughed at the idea of shooting innocent people? His rhetoric is nothing but pure filth and hate. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are no better than he is. It's disgusting.

Exactly!

We've had to get used to this ever since this racist piece of shit terrorist started making trouble. You get a fucking life. People were killed, and Trump stoked the fire in the direction of his cultist base that it was okay. For God's sake, he laughed when a guy at one of his deplorable rallies yelled out to shoot them. What president in our history has laughed at the idea of shooting innocent people? His rhetoric is nothing but pure filth and hate. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are no better than he is. It's disgusting.
You may be a little off the mark, all things considered, BWK. After all, you've heard nothing but lies for 3 years about the President. He was not guilty of anything he was charged with. Yet, all who got sucked into the lies are still acting as though they are still the gospel truth. You're not facing the facts: President Trump WAS innocent, President Trump IS innocent, and President Trump WILL BE innocent of all the lies told, spread, and added to by hundreds of press leftists from coast to coast and picked up around the world with the thought "if all those people say the President is a criminal, then he must be.

WRONG!!!

And so are you, BWK. You just can't believe the truth because you believed all those lies all the time for three years. The false reality is not just etched on your brain, it's entrenched as the 7-miles down area is in the Pacific Ocean. There is a bottom to the lies, though, however deep they are, and the rock bottom truth is that President Trump is not only okay, but because of him, the markets worldwide have gone up, and there's a heck of a lot less starvation when there's that much wealth out there, especially when people grow older and have huge assets to dispense of before they die. Lots of them give to the poorest elements in the poorest places on earth, too, if they have no one to leave their fortunes to, or their offspring don't need it because they made fortunes too.

President Trump doesn't show his tears. He just gets busy doing the best he can with what he has to work with. Right now, that is not a House in Congress that deals in favor of what is good for the American people if President Trump approves. They're having a problem with the facts of the matter that their party's leader could have supported lies and ye cats, created the initial ones. I can see where an entrenched lie makes it impossible for someone to see the truth when the sun shines directly on it. I'll get back to you in a couple of years when some of the people who did the real damages are safely convicted and in jail or awaiting their sentences to be imposed on them for the calumny against an innocent man who got elected President in spite of their hissy fit wars prompted by the perpetrator of all those lies.

Last edited:
Nope
Four eyed virgins.
I am tellin ya...we gotta get these guys laid. No more shootings.
The only way this is slowing down is by getting rid of the Stochastic terrorists like Trump. Without that, this is going to get much worse. This is what happens when these terrorists like Trump come around. They feed off the hate they sew, and recruit lone Wolfe's to do their dirty work for them.

‘How do you stop these people?’: Trump’s anti-immigrant rhetoric looms over El Paso massacre

The question is no longer whether President Trump will respond to a mass shooting as other presidents once did, but whether he contributed to the carnage.

Exactly!

Congrats BWK killer. I was forced to move you up to #9 (tied with you butt-buddy Faun) due to your constant nonsensical bashing of the Greatest President of our lifetimes. Battery done now....goung....
When did I bash Clinton? :dunno:

Define what you'd like to restrict?

It's not that easy.
It's very easy. Semi automatic centrefire rifles which will accept large capacity removeable magazines - [edit...over five rounds, just so you know what that means]. I've given that definition to you at least three times, you pretend to ignore it because it is too effective. Handguns too, if you want the homicide rate to come down.
That is about every semi automatic weapon available.
Like I said, you are either ignorant of guns in general or you know but don't care and want them all gone.
All the military style semi automatics, sure, they are nothing but trouble. It would leave only the sporting firearms.

One last time..

Prayers up for those who lost loved ones and those who were injured at the busy ElPaso store yesterday. All of us here in Texas are truly sorry to see images of the shooter and the sad things he did to people in your city. It is like it was done to us here at USMB, we're just in the dark as to why someone would go crazy enough to drive 800 miles with an agenda of murder for innocent people. I hope when he is tried for murder he has to face the people in his Texas home town, which may be what he was trying to avoid in the first place. I don't know. I guess the people in the justice department will do what the best thing to do is. Prayers up. We just feel such sorrow and deep sadness for you all way out there in El Paso.

So, you're unfamiliar with racism in texas?

Are you stupid?

Nope
Four eyed virgins.

‘How do you stop these people?’: Trump’s anti-immigrant rhetoric looms over El Paso massacre

The question is no longer whether President Trump will respond to a mass shooting as other presidents once did, but whether he contributed to the carnage.
Otto, President Trump is FOR immigrants. He is AGAINST illegal immigration.

Please stop spreading that false narrative, won't you. There is a lot of difference between an immigrant who went to the trouble of getting permission from the government before entering and the immigrant who pushes his way past the front of the line along with a million (literally) other illegal crossers who sneak into the country. Many of them do not qualify to come in due to trouble they are in and refusal to face the authorities in their own country for the crimes they committed against other people. When they get here, that doesn't change. This nation does not need more criminals. The expenses of prison are overwhelming the border states. Lighten up. We have care laws. And the numbers usurping these laws are so great, they have caused taxes to go through the roof in border states. It's got to stop.

Because they secured their borders and strictly regulate diversity.
What a load of exceptional whinging bullshit. What they do is strictly regulate firearms. Enjoy your massacres, you're going to have a lot of them.

TMW2011-01-12acolorlowres-copy-2.jpg

Going to...? What am I saying?
you-beat-him-whats-the-matter-you-strangled-him-whats-30391369.png

Of course, if they obsess over the tools, they can ignore the REAL problems. They caused a lot of them and don't know what to do about the rest so....

GUNS!!!!
Hope you enjoyed your latest massacre.

So violent that our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control.
And your solution is to disarm the population ? Looks like that is precisely why so many were killed and wounded. Why was no one armed, and shooting back at the shooter ?.....to thereby save lives (as occured in 2002 in Los Angeles Airport when the shooter -Hesham Mohamed Hadayet- was shot dead, after killing only 2 people)

2002 Los Angeles International Airport shooting - Wikipedia
I listened to the interview of a man who was carrying--and he booked it outta there, helping kids along the way. He did not seek out the gunman and shoot back. It does not happen. The guy is active military and he knows what to do. He did nothing but run. Your argument is a Walter Mitty daydream, not something to seriously consider.
So what?

He had no obligation to seek out the shooter he did the right thing and got his kids out.

Shit the cops don't even have to respond to a call for aid why the hell should a civilian?
So the armed citizen argument is rendered void.

Nope
Four eyed virgins.

Otto, President Trump is FOR immigrants. He is AGAINST illegal immigration.

Please stop spreading that false narrative, won't you. There is a lot of difference between an immigrant who went to the trouble of getting permission from the government before entering and the immigrant who pushes his way past the front of the line along with a million (literally) other illegal crossers who sneak into the country. Many of them do not qualify to come in due to trouble they are in and refusal to face the authorities in their own country for the crimes they committed against other people. When they get here, that doesn't change. This nation does not need more criminals. The expenses of prison are overwhelming the border states. Lighten up. We have care laws. And the numbers usurping these laws are so great, they have caused taxes to go through the roof in border states. It's got to stop.

That is such bullshit. Trump the racist president claims this country is full....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back