Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
67763096_3077344268973178_8372671257560219648_n.jpg

Hmmmmm
Four eyed virgins.
I am tellin ya...we gotta get these guys laid. No more shootings.
The only way this is slowing down is by getting rid of the Stochastic terrorists like Trump. Without that, this is going to get much worse. This is what happens when these terrorists like Trump come around. They feed off the hate they sew, and recruit lone Wolfe's to do their dirty work for them.

Poor-thing.jpg

How would you describe it, then, Old Yeller?

A hopeless troubled no-girlfriends? unemployed useless Punk playing video games and trying to stay high while Illegals take all the entry level jobs (constuction) and he is stuck home with no momey, not learning job skills. Forced Military boot camp for all 18 yr olds is one solution.

Learn to work, clean up, dress up, show up, respect or go to Jail for non-compliance.
If the illegals were taking all the entry level jobs, we wouldn't have 3.7% unemployment.

If the illegals were taking all the entry level jobs, we wouldn't have 3.7% unemployment

1. Find the number of unemployed people. ...
  2. Find the number of employed people. ...
  3. Remove people who are not considered to be in the labor force. ...
  4. Divide the number of unemployed people by the total number of employed and unemployed people. ...
  5. Multiply the decimal number by 100 to get the percentage.

That number (UR) always bothers me. It seems more a poll than a true measure. If you are not looking (given up) you are not counted?

Illegals are not eligible to work but those not caught do work? The GOVT dumps them here waiting on asylum hearings but they cant work? Huh? Who pays.

Kids used to work on the farm or entry level at age 13-16. Now? LW kooks wont even let them cut lawns. They push them to LW indoctrination centers (colleges) where most need to go to trade schools. The illegals drive the trucks and carry shingles up the ladder.
Illegals aren't counted so you are barking up the wrong tree. You are bothered by your own hatred, so you invent a scenario that doesn't exist. There is no evidence they are stealing American jobs. If that were really true, don't blame the illegals, blame the enablers. Why do people like you always target the wrong people? Answer, hate!

Illegals aren't counted so you are barking up the wrong tree. You are bothered by your own hatred, so you invent a scenario that doesn't exist. There is no evidence they are stealing American jobs. If that were really true, don't blame the illegals, blame the enablers. Why d

If illegals got jobs that Americans could hold then thats a problem. Correct?
If Americans give up and quit looking they are no longer counted? Correct? Just a thought.
That's not happening, so why do you care about what if's?

If Americans give up looking, that isn't the illegals fault. That's the fucked up system we produced.

Four eyed virgins.
The only way this is slowing down is by getting rid of the Stochastic terrorists like Trump. Without that, this is going to get much worse. This is what happens when these terrorists like Trump come around. They feed off the hate they sew, and recruit lone Wolfe's to do their dirty work for them.

Poor-thing.jpg
And you never realized you had an argument. Lol! Poor thing!

Nope
Four eyed virgins.

Lone Wolves are weak minded faggots who see no way out of a situation. Only a feeble mind would tie Trump to this tragedy, as only a weak mind would use Trump as a reason to do it.
******* and wetbacks murder each other in droves every day in the inner city though...not a word about that from ****** and wetback 'leaders'

Nope
Four eyed virgins.

Lone Wolves are weak minded faggots who see no way out of a situation. Only a feeble mind would tie Trump to this tragedy, as only a weak mind would use Trump as a reason to do it.
******* and wetbacks murder each other in droves every day in the inner city though...not a word about that from ****** and wetback 'leaders'
That's not an argument, and feeble minds do what they are told. They are driven by Trump's hate, and a feeble mind is what Trump needs to accomplish his war against the others. This is only going to get worse. We are dealing with pure evil with Trump.

Nope
Four eyed virgins.

That's not an argument, and feeble minds do what they are told. They are driven by Trump's hate, and a feeble mind is what Trump needs to accomplish his war against the others. This is only going to get worse. We are dealing with pure evil with Trump.

upload_2019-8-4_19-51-5.jpeg

When Trump asked the crowd in Texas the other day what do you do with them, and one of Trump's deplorables sad to shoot them, and Trump laughed. This is giving space and comfort for those who suggest such action. Trump is directly responsible.

Nope
Four eyed virgins.

View attachment 272800
Not in this life. Deal with it or get lost. Trump is the number one terrorist threat to this country.

"Weak minded faggots?" What a crock of shit. You can't argue one point worth a shit without bringing up hate towards another group. You people are so fixated on hate, you don't even realize when you're running into more hate on another front. Then you go to "wetbacks." This is the problem with Trump and his deplorables. You people are so mentally sick with hate, you can't see forest for tree. All one has to do is pick out your labeling and anyone could easily conclude that you maybe be the next shooter against the "faggots and the wetbacks." You people really are a sick bunch.

When Trump asked the crowd in Texas the other day what do you do with them, and one of Trump's deplorables said to shoot them, and Trump laughed. This is giving space and comfort for those who suggest such action. Trump is directly responsible. This could easily be you.

Last edited:
So? Is that supposed to stand for some kind of defense for these Trump supporting murderers?

So? Is that supposed to stand for some kind of defense for these Trump supporting murderers?

2nd and final warning. Trump and his voters had nothing to do with this. Next one, on the list you go.
And...what list is that?

If you are the bad Bodeccaa? I am surprised you have avoided the list to date. Dont act up or you will go on also. BWK killer made it on yesterday
What list?

See#9 on the list. No way to get off, belittling the list.
How can I see #9 on the list when I have no idea what you're talking about. At this point, I can't say with any semblance of certainty that you know either.

"Weak minded faggots?" What a crock of shit. You can't argue one point worth a shit without bringing up hate towards another group. You people are so fixated on hate, you don't even realize when you're running into more hate on another front. Then you go to "wetbacks." This is the problem with Trump and his deplorables. You people are so mentally sick with hate, you can't see forest for tree. All one has to do is pick out your labeling and anyone could easily conclude that you maybe be the next shooter against the "faggots and the wetbacks." You people really are a sick bunch.

When Trump asked the crowd in Texas the other day what do you do with them, and one of Trump's deplorables sad to shoot them, and Trump laughed. This is giving space and comfort for those who suggest such action. Trump is directly responsible. This could easily be you.

There is room to move you higher on the list. My battery is going, weekend almost over. I don't know? Don't try me.

2nd and final warning. Trump and his voters had nothing to do with this. Next one, on the list you go.
And...what list is that?

If you are the bad Bodeccaa? I am surprised you have avoided the list to date. Dont act up or you will go on also. BWK killer made it on yesterday
What list?

How can I see #9 on the list when I have no idea what you're talking about. At this point, I can't say with any semblance of certainty that you know either.

Normally I dont waste posts for those on the list, but I was close to letting you out until this thread. You know where it is. You all know. The last I will speak on it to a member. Good day sir!

Last edited:
And...what list is that?

What list?

Normally I dont waste posts for those on the list, but I was close to letting you out until this thread. You know where it is. You all know. The last I will soeak on it to a member. Good day sir!
No, I still have no idea what you're talking about. And you only confirm I was right in that you don't know either, otherwise you would have clarified this list you keep talking about, whatever it is. :cuckoo:

Only one comment by Flapper about my question, if another had shot this shooter on his way into the store (in the back). Such a forked up system it would be murder? Huh? Does it look like he is going to Customer Service for an exchange? A brave good Samaritan may only get one small clean shot. Do you have to wait till he starts killing? Mercy.

Nope
Four eyed virgins.

View attachment 272800
Not in this life. Deal with it or get lost. Trump is the number one terrorist threat to this country.
Apparently, he has not informed the people in El Paso and Dayton.

And...what list is that?

What list?

He doesn't make much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back