Breaking: Crooked Hillary Did Not Do The Walk Through at Hofstra

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
She instead went to hide out at Huma Weiner's house. Could that be because of Parkinson's? The Secret Service were instructed to keep journalists and anyone with an iPhone far away. The last thing they want is someone else filming her during a Parkinson's freeze. Meanwhile they spotted goofy, douchebag Mark Cuban and Jessie "I have a scheme" Jackson, an individual who used to praise The Donald. How out of touch the Crooked Hillary campaign is to think those ridiculous punks would distract The Donald. :p

Yep.....she is saving her strength and gettting medicated for the debate.....

Funny, if she were leading a yoga class prior to the debate, I think the security guidelines might be more flexible.

Pretty sure you guys have never set foot on a college campus, otherwise you'd know what a pain in the ass candidates roaming around would be for security details.

Pretty sure you guys have never set foot on a college campus, otherwise you'd know what a pain in the ass candidates roaming around would be for security details.
So she missed the walk through to be nice to the SS officers? It makes sense because if she collapses during the debate she will want them to pick her up and not just drag her off the stage.

One hour until Donald obliterates crooked hillary.

O
xX88DS.gif
ne hour until the Donald obliterates crooked hillary.

I can't believe you said this. A walk through of the venue is not wandering around the campus. It is a walk through of the hall.

Yep.....she is saving her strength and gettting medicated for the debate.....

You're dead on Captain Kirk. They are all praying the old bag can stand for 90 minutes without her head bobbing like a retarded chicken or her knees buckling like she just took a gut punch.

Forum List

Back