Breaking: Dallas Police Dept under attack by gunman in armored vehicle, several bombs; Ongoing

Liberal wet dreams are being fulfilled.
It has absolutely nothing to do with Liberals, Conservatives, Moderates, Republicans, Democrats, or any other label that you might think of. It has everything to do with people being frustrated, on edge, and ready to strike out at any authority.
I don`t know any of these people you describe. Why are they on edge?
Poverty
The economy
Jobs
Illegal immigration
Out-of-hand Law enforcement
War
Racism
Government corruption
Debt
Dependency on government assistance programs
Taxation
Infrastructure
The environment
Foreign trade
Foreign policy
Uncertainty about the future
Troubled pension funds
Cities going bankrupt
Less home ownership
The cost of living
The cost of health care
The cost of higher education
The cost of food, utilities, and rent
What would these "on the edge" types have done during the Depression when they couldn`t pick up an assault rifle and go on a shooting spree? Better that they shoot themselves if they`re so miserable.

Moron...they had even more access to guns in the depression........and they were less violent....except, again...for inner city gangs and bootleggers....
You just post any nonsense that pops into your head. More access to guns? .22 caliber and shotguns but nothing remotely close to the firepower available today.

It has absolutely nothing to do with Liberals, Conservatives, Moderates, Republicans, Democrats, or any other label that you might think of. It has everything to do with people being frustrated, on edge, and ready to strike out at any authority.
Poverty
The economy
Jobs
Illegal immigration
War
Racism
Government corruption
Debt
Taxation
Infrastructure
The environment
Foreign trade
Foreign policy
Troubled pension funds
Cities going bankrupt
Less home ownership
The cost of living
The cost of health care
What would these "on the edge" types have done during the Depression when they couldn`t pick up an assault rifle and go on a shooting spree? Better that they shoot themselves if they`re so miserable.

Moron...they had even more access to guns in the depression........and they were less violent....except, again...for inner city gangs and bootleggers....
You just post any nonsense that pops into your head. More access to guns? .22 caliber and shotguns but nothing remotely close to the firepower available today.

Back then the criminals had the .45 cal Tommy Gun fully automatic weapon. A beast even by todays standards.

I flipped back and forth through all 3, none had continuing coverage. I went to kdfw and cbs dallas to get any live coverage.
Just turned on Fox to watch...Some live thing instead. Top of the hour, figured they'd cover it, but no, some ISIS bullshit.

CNN and MSNBC for the win.

Poverty
The economy
Jobs
Illegal immigration
War
Racism
Government corruption
Debt
Taxation
Infrastructure
The environment
Foreign trade
Foreign policy
Troubled pension funds
Cities going bankrupt
Less home ownership
The cost of living
The cost of health care

Back then the criminals had the .45 cal Tommy Gun fully automatic weapon. A beast even by todays standards.
So, your idea of a history lesson is watching James Cagney movies? Or episodes of the untouchables?

Im sure somehow...someway....Dallas cops will be smeared by lefties.

By the way....the lead terrorist here is white. The Dallas police chief....is black. Shouldnt matter...but of course it does.

Oh but it is a big deal.......to teabaggers. One incident in Dallas doesn't justify an all out military style police force. The only other place to witness the glee that you are exuding talking about this might be from a 5 year old on Christmas morning.

This is FAR from the first time heavy weaponry has been used against cops. AK47s and other rifles are common.

An AK47 is not "heavy weaponry!" It's a rifle...not a howitzer, not a flamethrower, not a Gatling gun...it is a rifle. It's less powerful than a common deer rifle. (Hell, I have fired a PISTOL that puts more steam on a shot than a 7.62x39.)

On an American street...an AK47 is heavy weaponry. In war...no.

As for the deer rifle...id rather face 3 men with deer rifles than 3 with AKs. Both are a deadly bullet. But the AKs have 30-60 round mags with rapid fire. Deer rifles...dont. That would be like a Revolutionary War unit facing off vs a modern M16 toting unit. Its not close at all.

I'd rather face an AK than someone with ,say, an M1 Garand!

Poverty
The economy
Jobs
Illegal immigration
War
Racism
Government corruption
Debt
Taxation
Infrastructure
The environment
Foreign trade
Foreign policy
Troubled pension funds
Cities going bankrupt
Less home ownership
The cost of living
The cost of health care

Bullshit. Offhand, you could buy a fully-automatic Thompson or a BAR by MAIL ORDER!

Poverty
The economy
Jobs
Illegal immigration
War
Racism
Government corruption
Debt
Taxation
Infrastructure
The environment
Foreign trade
Foreign policy
Troubled pension funds
Cities going bankrupt
Less home ownership
The cost of living
The cost of health care

Bullshit. Offhand, you could buy a fully-automatic Thompson or a BAR by MAIL ORDER![/QUOTE.
And how many did? You are an idiot.

Catch me up. What's going on? I'm watching a bad old Judd movie. Guy from The Breakfast Club. he is a low life who's taking a rich young man's place at a prep school for money and it's ridiculous. whoever was agent chose horrible movies for him after The Breakfast Club. and I just watch before that Johnny be bad. horrible. so what's going on in Texas?

So, let me get this straight, a mad man attacked a police station with an illegal automatic weapon and illegal explosives. Did the most stringent background checks, and outright bans keep automatic weapons and explosives out of this criminals hands? Explain?

Catch me up. What's going on? I'm watching a bad old Judd movie. Guy from The Breakfast Club. he is a low life who's taking a rich young man's place at a prep school for money and it's ridiculous. whoever was agent chose horrible movies for him after The Breakfast Club. and I just watch before that Johnny be bad. horrible. so what's going on in Texas?

Just another attack on cops. This one using machine guns and bombs and an armored car. Thankfully police are demilitarizing soon though.

Forum List

Back