Breaking! Deadline Tomorrow For FBI To Turn Over Documents To Intel Chairman Nunes…

No thanks that would be super boring

LOL, so you mean YOUR sites will NOT refute it! You mean that anything that is opinion, both sides sites dispute, but not this?

Gee, wonder why-)
What? I don't really care either way. Go Fusion GPS! :clap:

Of course you don't, and we know this, lol. You do not care about what is actually going on that could in the end, affect your liberties. You only care about today, this instant, and nothing else at all!

Shame on you, but we expect nothing more from a leftist.
Thanks in some part to Fusion GPS, Trump's plans for Russia in exchange for sabotaging the election were foiled :clap:
False!
Trump failed at lifting Russian sanctions, failed to gift them Ukraine, and failed to gift them the arctic. He was able to hand Syria to Iran, Russia, and Hezbollah, but Syria's a piece of shit anyways.

Breaking Update!

Well today is officially the deadline.

Stevie.....let us know.......We on the left are all ready and anxious to show our "panic"....after the bit of disappointment regarding those Weiner emails.....

(You do know you're an asshole, don;t you.......Sure you've heard that before...often)

How is that 'breaking up" date coming?

I have assurances from Stevie that tomorrow we will all "panic"....Today was just a dress rehearsal .......LOL

(I'm reminded of Stevie as the cult leader of Heaven's Gate.)

How is that 'breaking up" date coming?

I have assurances from Stevie that tomorrow we will all "panic"....Today was just a dress rehearsal .......LOL

(I'm reminded of Stevie as the cult leader of Heaven's Gate.)

Isn't it amazing how we 'liberals' or 'democrats' are always 'panicking' but no one can actually find anyone panicking?

Ah the contards and their great tradition of creating Fake News.

I'll make 2 bets:

1) The FBI will not meet the deadline. (8 to 5)

2) When the FBI turns over the files, all the big names and half the text will be redacted. (100 to 1)
I won bet #1.

Bet #2 is now 200 to 1.

Forum List

Back