Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

I'd have to say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the left has been trick f**ked by the J6 committee.

Good chance people who have been incarcerated may now have an excellent case for appeal.

Hope 'yall didn't miss it.

Carlson proved it tonight, more tomorrow.
Didn’t take long for dishonest conservatives to start spreading this lie.

All members of the committee should be indicted. These people were innocent. Some of these judges were flat out evil. Justice was not served. Expose the hell out of them. There is footage of Officer Brian Sicknick walking in the Capitol AFTER the time when the Dems claimed he was attacked and died at the hands of “insurrectionists.”

Democrats were right. Right wing Capitol police were in on the insurrection.
Not else Republicans wanted Tucker to show.
1678164778599.gif

I left the democratic party over their pathological need to lie about everything. See that cloud over there? RACISM. That shortage of blintzes? Hate crime! That speed bump by your house? clearly Transphobic, because we say so. Who needs facts?
Stop pretending you were a democrat. Troll.

Colorado: We got a gay jewish california governor, I didn't vote for. Polis. We got sanctuary cities WE never needed or asked for. Fuck the majority. Fuck democracy.
Damn, how many do you usually fuck in a day?

You know what's amazing. Susan Rosenberg, who runs actblue who gets all of the blm website donations, bombed the Capital building. She's a convicted terrorist that Clinton pardoned

Forum List

Back