Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

You know what's amazing. Susan Rosenberg, who runs actblue who gets all of the blm website donations, bombed the Capital building. She's a convicted terrorist that Clinton pardoned
I remember when he did that.

Priests lined up condeming the Exorcist movie when it came out. On thing you people here have in common with the priests is they never saw the movie either.

That's what J6 has been feeding you, Carlson shows video that disproves that.
Disproves this?

4tliby.gif

LOL.............haven't seen the video's, eh...............only your J6 approved, selectively edited footage for useful idiots?
Moderators allow this troll to have 5 threads on the same Tucker Carlson topic.
To be expected from a Rinky dinky fourth rate right wing message board.

I can barely ponder to even think. After over a thousand daily “got Trump” , we in fact got them First time.

All members of the committee should be indicted. These people were innocent. Some of these judges were flat out evil. Justice was not served. Expose the hell out of them. There is footage of Officer Brian Sicknick walking in the Capitol AFTER the time when the Dems claimed he was attacked and died at the hands of “insurrectionists.”

Moderators allow this troll to have 5 threads on the same Tucker Carlson topic. To be expected from a Rinky dinky fourth rate right wing message board.

Watch his show tonight and tomorrow night. 30 minutes to go to show time.

Moderators allow this troll to have 5 threads on the same Tucker Carlson topic. To be expected from a Rinky dinky fourth rate right wing message board.

Qanon, all 00000I% of them are you kidding me? We get BLM and Antifa burning down cities and all terrorist in our face. We get 6 months of dem sponsored terrorism and all we get is three hours of junk on Jan. 6th? That was a thing? Newsgard certified fact checkers garbage.

So all our astute soldiers of the left were totally blindsided by Carlson's show, which they missed.....lol, tune in tomorrow night.

Just goes to show you how having total dedication to the J6 lies will bite you in the ass every time.

Forum List

Back