Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

NOPE, he is your boogie man.
What crime did he commit? ...

My first post was ridiculing Tucker Carlson.

My second was "If new evidence exonerates people, I am all for it.". I'm pretty sure that is mentioning evidence.
your second one was because you got called out for being a typical useless idiot,,,

so why if you claim you are for new evidence managed to completely ignore it to talk about M&Ms???

you look like a pathetic moron,,,

Tucker Carlson? I can't take him seriously after his rant about green M&Ms being changed. She used to wear "sexy boots" (his words) and now she wears sneakers.

He talked about preferring the "sexy" green M&M. If you find an animated green M&M sexy, you need help.

Pathetic attempt to deflect. I used to respect your views.

Not any longer.

AND THAR IS THE PROBLEM... The weaponized DOJ will not do a damn thing to him or anyone else exposed as creating a false flag event and intentional entrapment. We have a serious problem in our government, and it must be excised with prejudice.

This is what happens when they are not patriots voted in by non-patriots which is why there is so much crime and corruption piling up.

American have become too lazy and foolish which is why they vote by ideology and not by thinking like a good Patriot.

your second one was because you got called out for being a typical useless idiot,,,

so why if you claim you are for new evidence managed to completely ignore it to talk about M&Ms???

you look like a pathetic moron,,,

Because of Carlson's pathetic rant about an animated M&M that he claimed was no longer sexy.

Its funny, first you don't like that I didn't fall in line immediately. Then, you don't like that I am all for new evidence because it was not my first post.

Oh, and as far as how I look to you, I think I have a few minutes free in July. I will try and remember to worry about your opinion.

Forum List

Back