Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

Tucker Carlson? I can't take him seriously after his rant about green M&Ms being changed. She used to wear "sexy boots" (his words) and now she wears sneakers.

He talked about preferring the "sexy" green M&M. If you find an animated green M&M sexy, you need help.

Your post is foolish since you ignored the first videos that quickly shows the lies leftists had been promoting is glaringly obvious.

You really should start thinking like a PATRIOT.

Are you enjoying the cherry picked videos of the "other side" of the story?
Looks like a lot of cherry picking from all angles. These videos here - cherry picked or not- definitely water down the Insurrection narrative. How could CHP be giving this guy in costume a tour and assistance wheb the Capitol is under attack?

Your post is foolish since you ignored the first videos that quickly shows the lies leftists had been promoting is glaringly obvious.

You really should start thinking like a PATRIOT.

I AM a patriot.

The fact that I posted about Carlson instead of the video might be off topic, but that is it.

"Much ado about nothing" as Shakespeare said.

I AM a patriot.

The fact that I posted about Carlson instead of the video might be off topic, but that is it.

"Much ado about nothing" as Shakespeare said.

No, you exposed your PREJUDICE as the early videos release is just in the beginning which so far looks bad to the leftists and the Joke 6 dog and pony show.

A true Patriot is a defender of the Constitutional LAW and the REPUBLIC.

Merrium-Webster:

Patriot

"one who loves and supports his or her country"

Which the leftists assholes are not doing neither were the J6 committee.

No, you exposed your PREJUDICE as the early videos release is just in the beginning which so far looks bad to the leftists and the Joke 6 dog and pony show.

A true Patriot is a defender of the Constitutional LAW and the REPUBLIC.

Merrium-Webster:

Patriot

"one who loves and supports his or her country"

Which the leftists assholes are not doing neither were the J6 committee.

I made no comment one way or the other where the videos were concerned. You just decided what I thought. I guess it is easier that way.

And yes, I am a patriot. I am a defender of the US Constitution and the Republic. But you might spend your time going after the pretend patriots that defend the national divorce ideas and the ones claiming we are a theocracy.

I made no comment one way or the other where the videos were concerned. You just decided what I thought. I guess it is easier that way.

And yes, I am a patriot. I am a defender of the US Constitution and the Republic. But you might spend your time going after the pretend patriots that defend the national divorce ideas and the ones claiming we are a theocracy.

YOU ranted over Tucker as if you were trying to discredit him because he comments about the video's you hardly watched at all and exposed some big lies leftists had been promoting.

I don't give a dam about his comments on another topic this one is about VIDEO's.

Here is a video I doubt you saw as it isn't shown here that I know of:

Tucker: This video tells a different story of Jan 6​

What lie?

That Jan 6th was a violent insurrection.

The videos show the truth. They were led inside by the police themselves. And witnesses that Republicans had that J6 wouldn't allow to testify, saying that the police let them in and led them around, were the truth. The J6 witnesses lied, saying they busted down doors, etc. And of course J6 didn't allow any Republicans to call witnesses.

It was a sham.

Last edited:
YOU ranted over Tucker as if you were trying to discredit him because he comments about the video's you hardly watched at all and exposed some big lies leftists had been promoting.

I don't give a dam about his comments on another topic this one is about VIDEO's.

Here is a video I doubt you saw as it isn't shown here that I know of:

Tucker: This video tells a different story of Jan 6​

I was ridiculing him for finding animated candy characters sexy. I find that hilarious.

I was ridiculing him for finding animated candy characters sexy. I find that hilarious.

You were trying to deflect from his discussion of the video's you should stop now because it appears you trying hard not to lie since what you were doing was to try discrediting him which you miserably failed then anything he says about the video's which explains itself very well by the way which you laughed at it in your miserable attempt get people to ignore the video's because Tucker is the presenter.

You are no Patriot at all when you behave this way.

Stop digging deeper hole as you don't fool me at all.

That Jan 6th was a violent insurrection.

The videos show the truth. They were led inside by the police themselves. And witnesses that Republicans had that J6 wouldn't allow to testify, saying that the police let them in and led them around, were the truth. The J6 witnesses lied, saying they busted down doors, etc. And of course J6 didn't allow any Republicans to call witnesses.

It was a sham.

Lots of questions from this:

1. Which side are the Capitol Police on....really?

2. How many Feds were there, and to what extent did they lead this entire sham?

3. How low--really--can "trust" in gov go? Can it go possibly any lower? Can we actively loathe our leaders any more?

4. Pertinent to No 3--what happens when most of a nation actively loathes and distrusts their leaders?

Guess we're about to find out.

You were trying to deflect from his discussion of the video's you should stop now because it appears you trying hard not to lie since what you were doing was to try discrediting him which you miserably failed then anything he says about the video's which explains itself very well by the way which you laughed at it in your miserable attempt get people to ignore the video's because Tucker is the presenter.

You are no Patriot at all when you behave this way.

Stop digging deeper hole as you don't fool me at all.

You think I am trying to fool you? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

When I saw Carlson's name his rant about sexy M&M characters came to mind. I commented on that. I was not deflecting. I was mocking Carlson.

Whether people watch the video or listen to Carlson is up to them. I, unlike you, don't waste my time trying to decide who is or isn't a patriot. If the videos present new evidence, I want that evidence on the record at the trials. Period. Doesn't mean I won't still mock someone who think an M&M cartoon is sexy.

I know I am a patriot. I am an honorably discharged veteran who served his country. I have been active in fights against unconstitutional acts by people in power. Whether you think I am a patriot does not matter to me at all. I am not patriotic to impress anyone, especially not some internet badass wannabe.

It’s just incredible to me how you cherry pick this shit and expect us all not to notice. No one even needs to tell you about the video evidence of those Neanderthal morons going crazy in the building. You’ve seen it. You’re just pretending it doesn’t exist. How big of a child are you?

Hey Dont Taz Me Bro here's some of that fear you said you wouldn't find

When the propaganda doesn't work anymore and no one trusts the leaders, you can smell their flop sweat.

No you’re all just immature, emotional idiots that lack any objectivity. You cherry pick the stuff you want to believe and ignore anything you don’t. You’re too dense and fragile for any sort of cognitive dissonance. By the way, Tucker knows and has admitted he knows that Trump lost. He just tells you otherwise. He thinks of you all as pawns. He knows what to say say to keep you watching his hour of gaslighting every night. Secretly, he actually just thinks you’re pathetic. He’s not stupid like you are. He’s just an evil sack of shit.

The Cope isn't helping anymore is it Billy?

I’m sorry. Garage? What makes it garbage? Explain what makes the images “garbage”. What does that even mean? See you can cherry pick all the images you want. Nothing erases the video evidence of all the carnage and disrespect to the building. Like okay, you found clips where there Is not much going on. Um okay. So? The entire chain of events speaks for itself.

"Disrespect to the building"

:laughing0301:

DISRESPECT....to the BUILDING

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

These are the same dunderheads bombing police stations and standing in the middle of Portland highways but boy howdy, when it comes to the buildings that we ALSO pay for, no sirree, they're literally Places of Worship, bow down plebes.

Sad, sad Leftists. But funny. I'll give them that.

Forum List

Back