Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

A dozen people, some of which are Feds and Antifa, don’t represent the thousands of peaceful protesters.

At most some Trump supporters were guilty of minor vandalism. There is zero proof of an armed “insurrection”.
They weren't feds or antifa.

This is the list of convictions. Sort of shatters your lie to shreds.

Stop supporting traitorous fucking animals. Only traitorous prices of shit would try to gas light that portion of the video. How do you live with yourself?

BLM and ANTIFA did way more harm, yet they were released, and they bailed out scott free paid by Democrats. What does that tell you?

No they did not. If they committed federal crimes, they were charged. Most of the thugs who attacked the capitol have been released. The remainder have been accused of more serious crimes. The courts have reviewed their cases and determined that continued detention is justified.

FqlZNPIXoAAGEty

You are a liar so by your standard, we shouyld jail you.

thankfully that never happened,,
According to a May 2021 estimate by the Architect of the Capitol, the attack caused approximately $1.5 million worth of damage to the U.S. Capitol building.

Apr 8, 2022 — Federal authorities estimate the Capitol riot cost taxpayers over $2.73 million, up from a $1.5 million estimate issued last month.

You keep saying this but cannot give one example.

I refuse to watch highly biased TV shows or videos.

Why can these videos not be put on a public sever so those of us that wish to can watch them ourselves? I know you never would, you do not think for yourself, but some of us would like to be able to do so
Please. I have watched plenty of video footage from J6,The BLM riots,The recent GA attack on the police training center.

Hell…my brother is far left and I’ve even sat down with him and watched the shows he watches . Looney as they are.

I even watch the videos from one of the Libertarians that was running for mayor ( and posted them here). About tools the left uses to sexualize children.

Unlike you they don’t scare me.

No it doesn’t. You were fed lots of left wing propoganda that you still spew. About classified docs,FBI Raids,Disney,J6 etc.

And now here you are whining about. Cherry picking videos. Even tough you refuse to watch anything that might disagree with your narrative.

Go away.

The Dominion law suit has revealed that Tucker doesn't really believe a thing he tells you, and that FOX thinks their viewers are idiots who believe anything Tucker tells them. And faithful sheep that you are, here you are repeating their lies.

Why would anyone waste their time watching someone who thinks they're an idiot, lie to them so he can make more money.

No they did not. If they committed federal crimes, they were charged. Most of the thugs who attacked the capitol have been released. The remainder have been accused of more serious crimes. The courts have reviewed their cases and determined that continued detention is justified.
How many were charged with { Insurrection }?
I think they attempted that charge on one person held.
Can an Insurrection charge hold if No Weapon was
present.

According to a May 2021 estimate by the Architect of the Capitol, the attack caused approximately $1.5 million worth of damage to the U.S. Capitol building.

youre changing the subject,,

why is it you useless idiots always do that when something you said comes back and bites you in the ass??

Apr 8, 2022 — Federal authorities estimate the Capitol riot cost taxpayers over $2.73 million, up from a $1.5 million estimate issued last month.

The Democrats needed that distration.
The price tag was irrelevant to them.

Please. I have watched plenty of video footage from J6,The BLM riots,The recent GA attack on the police training center.

Hell…my brother is far left and I’ve even sat down with him and watched the shows he watches . Looney as they are.

I even watch the videos from one of the Libertarians that was running for mayor ( and posted them here). About tools the left uses to sexualize children.

Unlike you they don’t scare me.

Yes, you are happy to watch the videos that are fed to you by your party and its allies in the Media. Nobody is surprised by that, it is who you are at your very core.

So, tell me why cannot all of the Jan 6th videos be put on a public server so we can all watch them if we want to?

Forum List

Back