Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

Rant all you want...
The facts and the videos are clear. You want your cherry-picked videos to be shown only and without context. Not going to happen now. Tucker is a journalist not a propogandist like the Jan 6 shit show was. I am just glad the context is being shown and the lies of the Jan 6 Committee are being exposed.
The video is very clear and it clearly shows trumpers rioting at the Capitol and attacking cops. I don;t see what you can claim as victory here. Its pretty obvious what happened seeing how its all on video.

I saw Michael Jordan at a golf tournament NOT playing basketball. That must mean he didn’t play basketball?

Logic here is stupid. Video of people not committing crimes doesn’t undo the video of them committing crimes. How stupid does Tucker think you are?
Many of the charges don't fit the 'crime'. Looks like prosecutors will have to answer for their 'misrepresentations' in a court of law.

That happened, he was maced and attacked by rioters. he died because of the riots. He died because of the Trumpers attacking him, he died because of Trump and his Big Lie
RubberRoom3.gif

More bullshit. Chansley was not convicted for obstructing a police officer. He was convicted of obstructing a congressional proceeding. And he was sentenced to almost 4 years while the max sentence could have been 20 years.
Okay I'll give you that one. The one source I looked at had it worded differently but obstruction of an official proceeding was the actual charge.

But again Chansley was completely non-violent and I think it is safe to say he intended and did no harm. By the time he entered a congressional chamber it was empty except for a couple of other peaceful protesters.

Other people who show up at congressional hearings and disrupt them with shouting are just as guilty and sometimes are sometimes ejected from the building by Capitol Police or, if arrested, usually get a fine or very light sentences.

what they say and what we see with our own eyes seem to be two different things,,

do you always believe what you are told when what you see says different??
With 41 thousand hours of video I bet we can find a different clip or two with sound. Don't those cops have video cams?

The FBI’s D.C. field office directed the Boston office to open investigations into more than 100 Americans who had attended the Jan. 6 rally despite having no evidence those individuals had committed any crime, according to whistleblower testimony reviewed by The Federalist. This represents the second attempt by the D.C. field office to sic the FBI on innocent Americans — in this case, people who were exercising their First Amendment right to free speech.

Forum List

Back