Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

This is how Chansley got into the Capitol.

You know what’s weird about Carlson’s video? They seem to have edited out all the time stamps.

"That's why you could have police outside setting people on fire with flashbangs".

Where are the reports of the burn victims?

How in the hell were the vastly outnumbered police going to stop THOUSANDS of people breaking in and wreaking havoc?

How come you missed this obvious truth?
By not being vastly outnumbered like In most other protest cases

Gotta live libs present “this is what would have happened if” likes it a confirmed fact
They hate the Carlson video and are feigning g indignation like when we uncover other harmful acts and they bark “how did you obtain that?”
It’s edited , you are seeing and hearing it wrong, all the old tried and failed desperation methods
It has already been well established in this topic that Carlson has lied to you rubes once again.

Now go get back in line to beg for more of his shit to eat.

One can be a patriot, or a Progresssive.....but never both....fool.
That's real original. Nice try at avoiding reality. Even these clowns know that Carlson is full of shit. The fact that you do not does not speak well for you

I'm not interested in the narrative.

The violence happened and no amount of people strolling calmly through the capitol changes that.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Example of yet another leftist vermin among the hordes today who have shit enough bricks to have built President Trump's wall several times over.

Keep working on it. This could be a great new resource for rebuilding a lot of the property that was destroyed by BurnLootMurder and Panty-Fa.

One can be a patriot, or a Progresssive.....but never both....fool.

Let me explain why:

The Constitution was a distillation of the views of Madison, Jefferson and Franklin. Progressivism is from the views of Rousseau, Hegel and Marx.

Now, let's quote 'progressives,' also known as totalitarians.

a. The Germans have a history of embracing authoritarian rule. As the German philosopher Hegel said, “The state says … you must obey …. The state has rights against the individual; its members have obligations, among them that of obeying without protest” (Ralf Dahrendorf, Society and Democracy in Germany).

b. The attitude of the FDR government can be seen in these words of A.B. “Happy” Chandler, a former Kentucky governor: “[A]ll of us owe the government; we owe it for everything we have—and that is the basis of obligation—and the government can take everything we have if the government needs it. . . . The government can assert its right to have all the taxes it needs for any purpose, either now or at any time in the future.”

From a speech delivered on the Senate floor

May 14, 1943
Happy Chandler's dangerous statism - The Bluegrass Institute for Public Policy Solutions

c. Jim Cramer, one of the Left's apparatchiks, say what Democrats believe, encourage.....but blames it on the other side.

“government has a right to force you to obey and has always exercised it especially under GOP”

Anyone think to question what the GOP has forced any to obey about?

Masks?

Injections?

Taxation?

See what I mean about the Left/Progressives lying about everything?

The Democrats are the European Party, the party of Obey.

We’re the other side, the personal liberty, individualism, the right to make personal decisions.

View attachment 763385

Did you actually read your own sources or did you just cut and paste?

My statement was perfectly accurate, and if you disagree you have a great opportunity to provide rebuttal.

It is a bot, not a real person

say what
Its all on video. Trumpers rioted at the Capitol and beat cops and took over the Capitol by force. Watch the video, its pretty simple.

Sure it's simple when that is all you show and most of the videos it turns out are episodes of violence edited together to make it look a lot worse than it is. I have not verified it, but there has presumably been evidence that the J6 Committee even added sound effects to make it sound worse than it actually was

That's real original. Nice try at avoiding reality. Even these clowns know that Carlson is full of shit. The fact that you do not does not speak well for you

If you can post sans the juvenile vulgarity, I might honor you with a response.

I'm not overmatched....You're an emotionally incontinent fucking crackpot, who's losing the narrative...Sucks to be you.

Now go take your meds, loonytoon.
When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser
-socrates

I post videos that clearly show MAGA trash rioting at the Capitol and attacking cops, you post memes and insults. That is standard operating procedure for a republican.
This shit is too easy.

You mean like with gender identity, choosing who you marry, what you can read, and what you can study in school?

We decline teaching Nazi ideology, no matter your propensities.

...., we are witnessing an American version of Mao’s Cultural Revolution.

This neo-Marxist “Cultural Revolution” in America hasn’t happened overnight. It has been a steady and systematic assault on God, American values, American historical icons, and our Constitution. It has accelerated over the past year and it will continue to gain momentum given that Democrats are in control.”

There are only three things important to the Democrat program, agenda.....Race, Class, and Gender.
Not liberty, not religious freedom, not prosperity, not individuality, not tranquility.
Race, Class, and Gender.
“Cultural Marxism, though it’s dismissed by critics as a “term invented by the Right”, “was an undeniable school of thought taking Marxist categories of oppressed and oppressor beyond the economic realm and applying to it other forms of oppression: gender, race, sexuality.” Caldron Pool

“A hundred years ago, kids in classrooms were taught the color of their skin was their most important characteristic — and if they looked a certain way, they were inferior. Today, kids again are being taught that the color of their skin defines them — and if they look a certain way, they’re an oppressor.” Tim Scott Text of Sen. Tim Scott's GOP response to Biden speech

alg042022dAPC20220420054504-800x0.jpg

Chansley was never accused of being violent, so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make by pointing out he wasn't violent?
My point is that no violent or disruptive people should have gone to jail at all. Certainly not as severe as Chansley's sentence was. And especially when I'm sure the trial never included any of the videos showing him entering the Capitol through an open door along with dozens of others and doing no violence or threats or illegal acts of any kind. He frightened nobody.

If he was a left winger, I'm pretty sure you would be defending him to the rafters.

Forum List

Back