Breaking! Donald J. Trump Was On The Lolita Express

I'd wager someone has the surveillance video stash that "went missing" and is blackmailing the shit out of everyone implicated.

Okay, so Acosta sweeps Epstein’s crimes under a rug and Trump gives him a cabinet position.

Funny how that works. Everyone scratches everyone’s back.
Maybe trump was getting enough resistance from the swamp rats on the Hill over immigration or the lib lies about russian collusion and didnt need a new battle to fight st that time

Or maybe he didnt know about acosta and epstein

Not only did he have a history of fraternizing and being cozy w/Epstein...

It's now being reported that he also visited his child farm...

But guess who isn't on any of Epstein's logs...

That's right, good ole Sleepy Joe Biden....

201223105619-01-joe-biden-1222-super-tease.jpg

I love it when the facts come out, don't you?

He had his daughter at home. No need to seek outside talent.

I'd wager someone has the surveillance video stash that "went missing" and is blackmailing the shit out of everyone implicated.
100% sure there are video footages of who went in and out of his mansion on the island. Epstein wasn't stupid enough to dig a hole and bury himself. He insured himself in case his clients or pals going rogue on him. We may know who killed JFK before seeing the black book and video footages.

Giuffre Said Trump Did Not Abuse Her or Other Underage Girls, to Her Knowledge​

Newly unsealed flight logs show Trump flew on Epstein’s private plane at least once, in 1997. (And we know Epstein flew on Trump’s plane.) According to the Insider, handwritten logs show Trump flew from Palm Beach International Airport to the Newark Liberty International Airport
BUT Giuffre also said Clinton had not been with or abused any of the girls too.

How do you know Trump knew for a fact? You assume Trump knew but then claim two dozen liberals didn't.

Make a claim back it up or retract.
That’s the reason Trump kicked him out of Mar a Lago according to our conservative board members.

Except the photo shows your blob partying with Epstein.

No but I'm sure you've commissioned several of your blob that are hanging up in your shanty.
Trump distances himself from Epstein long before the bullshit started Clinton not so much

Maybe trump was getting enough resistance from the swamp rats on the Hill over immigration or the lib lies about russian collusion and didnt need a new battle to fight st that time

Or maybe he didnt know about acosta and epstein
Such a double standard. Go to any lengths to attack a democratic. Go to any lengths to defend Trump.

BUT Giuffre also said Clinton had not been with or abused any of the girls too.
I think all she said, in both cases, was that she didn't see any such abuse. But the "missing" surveillance videos would have. Why did they disappear? Who has them? What are they doing with them?

Enquiring minds want to know.

I think all she said, in both cases, was that she didn't see any such abuse. But the "missing" surveillance videos would have. Why did they disappear? Who has them? What are they doing with them?

Enquiring minds want to know.
The videos didn't disappear. I'll bet Biden told Garland not to release or acknowledge the existence of the videos, like the FBI lied about Hunter's laptop and calling it fake news. You can be sure Epstein insured himself. Rat on him and he will expose them.

The videos didn't disappear. I'll bet Biden told Garland not to release or acknowledge the existence of the videos, like the FBI lied about Hunter's laptop and calling it fake news. You can be sure Epstein insured himself. Rat on him and he will expose them.
It’s always a goddamn conspiracy with you weirdos.

Forum List

Back