Breaking: Elon Musk Releases Insider Twitter Files, Part 3------The Removal Of Donald Trump--October 2020-January 6th

I was just reviewing the second part again, tonight, of an old documentary, of the seven sisters. And how they basically created the Eugenicist movement. The whole thing? It seems so bloody obvious, in retrospect. The tens of thousands of Americans that they sterilized in the 1920's, and the Supreme Court? Said that they could do it. Viewing the decision of Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, and his connection to the whole thing? Chilling.

It is like, Déjà vu all over again. Don't worry, we'll never run out of oil

I didn't learn till just last year, that Bill Gates grand-father, was the guy that set-up the Rockefeller foundation, but, when I was watching it all for a second time. . . :rolleyes:

It is unbelievable how corrupt we have let the entire world get, and how we just don't learn from history.

I never put down to human ingenuity what can instead be put down to human stupidity and frankly, laziness.

That's why I'm not a huge subscriber to these 4D chess scenarios. Can evil people set evil in motion? Sure they can. How far can they succeed? Only until stupidity and laziness get in the way. So, really, not all that long

Forum List

Back