BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: 73-Year-Old Pastor and Purple Heart Veteran Arrested For Being at Capitol, His Son Also Arrested in Front of 3-Year-Old Daughter (

Murderers run free in the streets while the state persecutes a harmless old man.

Attack a federal courthouse, for night after night, attempting to burn it down. The federal agents sent to protect it get called storm-troopers by Pelosi and numerous other DemonRats.

And how many of those Antifa thugs have been arrested?
Oh plenty were arrested... Not near enough.. but some were arrested. Prosecuted though... That's something else.
For Parading......lololol

Ohhh I hope you bastards have innocent loved ones locked the hell up

The first person to be sentenced for being an ultra violent right wing insurrectionist on 1/6 was
let loose with no jail time.
"Anna Morgan Lloyd, of Indiana, was ordered by a federal judge to serve three years of probation, perform 120 hours of community service and pay $500 in restitution after admitting to entering the Capitol. She pleaded guilty to a single misdemeanor charge under a deal with prosecutors."

She attacked no one and committed no crime that would overturn Donald Trump's illegal reaming (the real crime here) yet she could have been given six months if the judge didn't recognize giving into the thirst for blood the howling leftist mob wanted would be a travesty of justice.

Thank God that white supremacist has been dealt with. America is so much more safe now.

Murderers run free in the streets while the state persecutes a harmless old man.

Attack a federal courthouse, for night after night, attempting to burn it down. The federal agents sent to protect it get called storm-troopers by Pelosi and numerous other DemonRats.

What did the police at the Capitol get called by your "tourists" on 1/6?

Yes indeed, as violent BLM and Antifa types get charges tossed.

Here we have the police state writ large.

They were very scared over the mostly peaceful protest of January 6.

A 73-year-old Purple Heart Vietnam veteran and pastor James Cusick has been arrested at his home in Florida for being at the Capitol on January 6, though he was not involved in any violence or vandalism.​

His son Casey, was also arrested in front of his distraught 3-year-old daughter who asked why they were locking her dad’s hands. He is also not accused of any violence or vandalism. Videos of the heartbreaking scene were provided to the Gateway Pundit.​
The arrests took place on Thursday morning.​
“This morning I saw a sheriff pull up in our driveway with his lights on and there was about four or five other cars with them,” his daughter Staci told the Gateway Pundit. “They came up to our front door and I told my dad to go answer it. As he started towards the door they started banging and banging and saying ‘open up we have a warrant.’ He opened the door and they asked him his name and to step outside.”

...​
James Cusick was shocked, she said, to find out what the arrest was about. When he was at the Capitol he was friendly with officers, who directed him to a bathroom. His daughter says that they never told him to leave. He began to defend himself, but the agents and sheriffs reminded him that everything he says can be used against him and to wait until he has a lawyer.​
“I asked him if they would take the handcuffs off of him because I was upset seeing my 73-year-old father in handcuffs. They said no,” Staci said.​
...​

Ratted out by one of his parishioners... hilarious...

Can't trust anyone...

Good to see blob supporters being hunted down like dogs.

Another win for the good guys.
lol! remember commie summer is here and thats riot season for democrats .
I hope anyone who breaks the law gets arrested. Somehow you think only certain people who break the law should get arrested.
i have no problem with arresting the people who broke a few windows and trespassed at the capital .... how many fires were set ?? how much actual physical damage did they cause ? apparently very little ..
About $30M in damage

Hopefully they open fire next time on you guys.
you guys ? im not a democrat so i dont riot .... and as far as the jan 6th incident anyone that entered the capital illegally was wrong and breaking the law .... trespassing is illegal !

It's really hard to be trespassed from PUBLIC property. If they were interfering with a legal proceeding that is against the law.

Just walking around public property is not.
yeah maybe but whatever they are guilty of it isnt insurrection ... seems like a few angry people disrupted congress to make their opinions known .and thats about it ..misdemeanors .
And injured 140 cops, killed another one.

Fuck you.

I hope anyone who breaks the law gets arrested. Somehow you think only certain people who break the law should get arrested.
i have no problem with arresting the people who broke a few windows and trespassed at the capital .... how many fires were set ?? how much actual physical damage did they cause ? apparently very little ..
About $30M in damage

you guys ? im not a democrat so i dont riot .... and as far as the jan 6th incident anyone that entered the capital illegally was wrong and breaking the law .... trespassing is illegal !

It's really hard to be trespassed from PUBLIC property. If they were interfering with a legal proceeding that is against the law.

yeah maybe but whatever they are guilty of it isnt insurrection ... seems like a few angry people disrupted congress to make their opinions known .and thats about it ..misdemeanors .

Fuck you.

Little liar you, no cop was killed and the number of so called attacks is nowhere to be found save from liars like you.

About $30M in damage

Fuck you.
Little liar you, no cop was killed and the number of so called attacks is nowhere to be found save from liars like you.

Stop lying and watch the videos. They were an hysterical, dangerous mob primed to overthrow the election.
[/QUOTE]

I have quite an understanding of American justice and laws. This old bitch was in a place that he knew was off limits. He knew that he was breaking the law. He knew that he was in a mob.
But you know nothing of the particulars of this case and just want to use the law to punish someone
you suspect had the audacity to support Donald Trump. You are making all sorts of
presumptive presumptions about a case you can't possibly know about.
That's Marxist "justice": Verdict comes first. Trial comes later.

If you actually did understand American justice and law then you'd understand how corrupt and foreign
your claims are.
It is obvious that you don't know what communism is. Try some education.
Maybe. But it's certain you've shown you know nothing about American law and justice.
You're just an obnoxious partisan trying to "win" by any means necessary.
A 73 year old man with his son and three year old granddaughter. What do you imagine
they are guilty of?

Read the OP.

You apparently know nothing about American law and justice. You don't even know what Marxism is.

This guy wasn't arrested for having the "audacity" to support some candidate in an election. He was arrested for being a part of a mob that attempted to stop the Congress of the United States from carrying out its Constitutional duty. How else can he be brought to justice? He must take personal responsibility for his actions.

This article does not even list the charges against him. They should be listed on the charging documents.

A 73-year-old Purple Heart Vietnam veteran and pastor James Cusick has been arrested at his home in Florida for being at the Capitol on January 6, though he was not involved in any violence or vandalism.​

His son Casey, was also arrested in front of his distraught 3-year-old daughter who asked why they were locking her dad’s hands. He is also not accused of any violence or vandalism. Videos of the heartbreaking scene were provided to the Gateway Pundit.​
“This morning I saw a sheriff pull up in our driveway with his lights on and there was about four or five other cars with them,” his daughter Staci told the Gateway Pundit. “They came up to our front door and I told my dad to go answer it. As he started towards the door they started banging and banging and saying ‘open up we have a warrant.’ He opened the door and they asked him his name and to step outside.”

...​
James Cusick was shocked, she said, to find out what the arrest was about. When he was at the Capitol he was friendly with officers, who directed him to a bathroom. His daughter says that they never told him to leave. He began to defend himself, but the agents and sheriffs reminded him that everything he says can be used against him and to wait until he has a lawyer.​
“I asked him if they would take the handcuffs off of him because I was upset seeing my 73-year-old father in handcuffs. They said no,” Staci said.​
...​

This is the very important reasoning as to why it is imperative to prove that what they were protesting on the 6th (even though it got out of line) was the actual hijacking of this nation by a party (the Democrat's), who had possibly gone completely insane over their attempt's to "fundamentally transform" this nation against the majorities will, and had alledgedly went rogue in doing so.

Allowing these types of violations by our government in it's over reaching efforts for political purposes (against the good citizen's), is actually an abomination.

...​
...​

This is the very important reasoning as to why it is imperative to prove that what they were protesting on the 6th (even though it got out of line) was the actual hijacking of this nation by a party (the Democrat's), who had possibly gone completely insane over their attempt's to "fundamentally transform" this nation against the majorities will, and had alledgedly went rogue in doing so.

Allowing these types of violations by our government in it's over reaching efforts for political purposes (against the good citizen's), is actually an abomination.

Based on Trump's lies? Are you kidding me?

...​
...​

Based on Trump's lies? Are you kidding me?
Prove him a liar or shut up. So far you leftist just run your mouths, yet you ignore what is known about your agenda's in which have sparked every bit of the chaos that is present in America today. Acting innocent while attacking what you've created is priceless. You created the monster, and then point the finger once the monster turns on you.

Yes, an EMPTY federal courthouse.
Pelosi never called federal agents protecting property stormtroopers, moron.

Unidentified stormtroopers. Unmarked cars. Kidnapping protesters and causing severe injuries in response to graffiti. These are not the actions of a democratic republic. @DHSgov’s actions in Portland undermine its mission. Trump & his stormtroopers must be stopped.
June 17 2020

A little over 13,000.

...​
...​

Don't I feel so sorry for traitors.
They won't feel sorry for you either when fraud is proven. Anyone stupid enough to think our system of government was in any danger Jan. 6th is a moron.
Exactly.

They were just tourist on a "tour".

...​
...​

They won't feel sorry for you either when fraud is proven. Anyone stupid enough to think our system of government was in any danger Jan. 6th is a moron.
Exactly.

Tourist that your ilk created maybe ?? And then the leftist run and hide behind government as if they on the left are "innocent", and this after creating what they (the leftist) had created. Priceless.

They either were there or they weren't. Lots of folks served honorably in Vietnam. Being a "pastor" doesn't mean anything any more.
And just being caught up in the middle of something doesn't make someone guilty by association.
Or don't you communists believe in individual responsibility and innocence before presumed guilt?

Heil Josef Biden.

...​
...​

Exactly.

Tourist that your ilk created maybe ?? And then the leftist run and hide behind government as if they on the left are "innocent", and this after creating what they (the leftist) had created. Priceless.
Sure, another Q NUT out of his gourd.

We didn't create it, that was the FBI.
Russia is going to give you one demerit for not regurgitating their latest talking point.

They either were there or they weren't. Lots of folks served honorably in Vietnam. Being a "pastor" doesn't mean anything any more.
And just being caught up in the middle of something doesn't make someone guilty by association.
Or don't you communists believe in individual responsibility and innocence before presumed guilt?

Heil Josef Biden.

...​
...​

Exactly.

Sure, another Q NUT out of his gourd.

We didn't create it, that was the FBI.
Russia is going to give you one demerit for not regurgitating their latest talking point.
The left has caused every bit of the problem's going on in this country now, and yet they act all innocent while trying to hide the blood on their hands.

...​
...​

Explain how you slobs think that you constitute any majority of adult population of our nation of 328 million people. Most of us did not want a second term for a violent, corrupt, authoritarian whore and criminal. Do you want somebody like trump in your house?

...​
...​

Explain how you slobs think that you constitute any majority of adult population of our nation of 328 million people. Most of us did not want a second term for a violent, corrupt, authoritarian whore and criminal. Do you want somebody like trump in your house?
It goes so far beyond that and you know it. You're just using Trump as a target for blame since he was such a big one, but it doesn't stop at Trump. You're attempt to totally transform America will be met with resistance every step of the way, so you best hope that you've convinced the majority that you are as powerful as you claim in the numbers or you best get ready to be rebuked by the numbers.

Forum List

Back