BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: 73-Year-Old Pastor and Purple Heart Veteran Arrested For Being at Capitol, His Son Also Arrested in Front of 3-Year-Old Daughter (

Yes indeed, as violent BLM and Antifa types get charges tossed.

Here we have the police state writ large.

They were very scared over the mostly peaceful protest of January 6.

A 73-year-old Purple Heart Vietnam veteran and pastor James Cusick has been arrested at his home in Florida for being at the Capitol on January 6, though he was not involved in any violence or vandalism.​

His son Casey, was also arrested in front of his distraught 3-year-old daughter who asked why they were locking her dad’s hands. He is also not accused of any violence or vandalism. Videos of the heartbreaking scene were provided to the Gateway Pundit.​
The arrests took place on Thursday morning.​
“This morning I saw a sheriff pull up in our driveway with his lights on and there was about four or five other cars with them,” his daughter Staci told the Gateway Pundit. “They came up to our front door and I told my dad to go answer it. As he started towards the door they started banging and banging and saying ‘open up we have a warrant.’ He opened the door and they asked him his name and to step outside.”

...​
James Cusick was shocked, she said, to find out what the arrest was about. When he was at the Capitol he was friendly with officers, who directed him to a bathroom. His daughter says that they never told him to leave. He began to defend himself, but the agents and sheriffs reminded him that everything he says can be used against him and to wait until he has a lawyer.​
“I asked him if they would take the handcuffs off of him because I was upset seeing my 73-year-old father in handcuffs. They said no,” Staci said.​
...​

Notice that Langley shill candyass tries to laugh off facts? Our police forces in Washington are clearly no differerent than the gestapo.they stood by and did nothing when the BLM and Antifa attacked trump supporters that were women and children and hid behind the police when men came to defend them and the coward police protected them.

Funny. Calling somebody a communist.
Glad you can laugh about it.
This guy was physically There. So yeah. Individual responsibility.
Damn! Where did you get your understanding of American justice and laws?
Just being somewhere does not confer guilt on someone.
As I said, guilt by association is a communist concept which is why I called you a
communist.

So far you've only confirmed my suspicions.
I have quite an understanding of American justice and laws. This old bitch was in a place that he knew was off limits. He knew that he was breaking the law. He knew that he was in a mob.

It is obvious that you don't know what communism is. Try some education.
The shill from Langley as always has shit on her face in embarrassment.

Jan 6th was a day We The People showed our resolve to take back America from Democrat-controlled D.C. You Democrat lemmings just go along with what you are told. But, there is a great movement in this country to take back America and it is going to be headed by your adversaries, Donald Trump and We The People.
:thankusmile: Indeed and you all are going to hell fir your participation in this coverup and I just wish I could be there to watch your suffering when it happens,patriot Donald Trump is doing what no other president has ever been able to accomplish,not even our last great president kennedy,he is dismantling the deep state.the FBI headquarters in Washington DC has been boarded up and word is CIA covert operation missions are being cancelled,we trump supporters are winning,you lying America hating trump hating trolls may win a few battles down the the road but you are losing the war,we are going to win this war against you sicko America hating liars.

A 73-year-old Purple Heart Vietnam veteran and pastor James Cusick has been arrested at his home in Florida for being at the Capitol on January 6, though he was not involved in any violence or vandalism.​

His son Casey, was also arrested in front of his distraught 3-year-old daughter who asked why they were locking her dad’s hands. He is also not accused of any violence or vandalism. Videos of the heartbreaking scene were provided to the Gateway Pundit.​
“This morning I saw a sheriff pull up in our driveway with his lights on and there was about four or five other cars with them,” his daughter Staci told the Gateway Pundit. “They came up to our front door and I told my dad to go answer it. As he started towards the door they started banging and banging and saying ‘open up we have a warrant.’ He opened the door and they asked him his name and to step outside.”

...​
James Cusick was shocked, she said, to find out what the arrest was about. When he was at the Capitol he was friendly with officers, who directed him to a bathroom. His daughter says that they never told him to leave. He began to defend himself, but the agents and sheriffs reminded him that everything he says can be used against him and to wait until he has a lawyer.​
“I asked him if they would take the handcuffs off of him because I was upset seeing my 73-year-old father in handcuffs. They said no,” Staci said.​
...​

Insurrectionist traitors are generally living in a dream world, where they can't understand why there would be any legal ramifications to their violent sedition! But... Q said it was ok!!! And Trump told us insurrectionist treason was patriotic!!! What's wrong???

What a bunch of delusional crybabies.

Jan 6th was a day We The People showed our resolve to take back America from Democrat-controlled D.C. You Democrat lemmings just go along with what you are told. But, there is a great movement in this country to take back America and it is going to be headed by your adversaries, Donald Trump and We The People.
:thankusmile: Indeed and you all are going to hell fir your participation in this coverup and I just wish I could be there to watch your suffering when it happens,patriot Donald Trump is doing what no other president has ever been able to accomplish,not even our last great president kennedy,he is dismantling the deep state.the FBI headquarters in Washington DC has been boarded up and word is CIA covert operation missions are being cancelled,we trump supporters are winning,you lying America hating trump hating trolls may win a few battles down the the road but you are losing the war,we are going to win this war against you sicko America hating liars.
In fact, Trump wants to be dictator, supporting him at this point is treasonous, and it is all the Trumpoids who persist in their fantastical but treasonous beliefs who are going to be utterly defeated and demolished.

"Deep state", yeah right as if y'all know anything about what goes on in govt. The corruption in this country largely involves corporate money going to politicians, and it is the GOP deepest in that mire.

Trump = criminal, pervert, misogynist, racist, traitor. Wake up, oh deluded ones.

They either were there or they weren't. Lots of folks served honorably in Vietnam. Being a "pastor" doesn't mean anything any more.
And just being caught up in the middle of something doesn't make someone guilty by association.
Or don't you communists believe in individual responsibility and innocence before presumed guilt?

Heil Josef Biden.
Being part of the treasonous insurrectionist gang makes one a treasonous insurrectionist. Here's how it works, if you and a group go into a minimart and rob it, and one of you shoots the clerk, they will charge all of you with murder, get it? I'm sure you don't object to that, so try being consistent and logical even though you're not a Democrat.

...​
...​

Notice that Langley shill candyass tries to laugh off facts? Our police forces in Washington are clearly no differerent than the gestapo.they stood by and did nothing when the BLM and Antifa attacked trump supporters that were women and children and hid behind the police when men came to defend them and the coward police protected them.

The mob who stormed the Capitol were not like the protestors . The protestors weren't breaking the law or trying to stop the Electoral College and overturn the election. They weren't endangering other Americans.

...​
...​

Did he check in with security, go through the metal detectors, before he entered the buidling?

Read the charges.

Here is a thought. When you see something like this going on...

1624622092430.png
1624622125456.png
1624622160972.png

Leave.

I have quite an understanding of American justice and laws. This old bitch was in a place that he knew was off limits. He knew that he was breaking the law. He knew that he was in a mob.
But you know nothing of the particulars of this case and just want to use the law to punish someone
you suspect had the audacity to support Donald Trump. You are making all sorts of
presumptive presumptions about a case you can't possibly know about.
That's Marxist "justice": Verdict comes first. Trial comes later.

If you actually did understand American justice and law then you'd understand how corrupt and foreign
your claims are.
Maybe. But it's certain you've shown you know nothing about American law and justice.
You're just an obnoxious partisan trying to "win" by any means necessary.
A 73 year old man with his son and three year old granddaughter. What do you imagine
they are guilty of?

Read the OP.

Last edited:
Being part of the treasonous insurrectionist gang makes one a treasonous insurrectionist. Here's how it works, if you and a group go into a minimart and rob it, and one of you shoots the clerk, they will charge all of you with murder, get it? I'm sure you don't object to that, so try being consistent and logical even though you're not a Democrat.
You know NOTHING about the particulars of this matter so you are just throwing out
generalities and bland insults trying to make a splash.

I advise you to actually learn something of this case before you cheer lead for collective guilt.
If you are smart you will learn something from this. If not you will go away as stupid as you started.

But you know nothing of the particulars of this case and just want to use the law to punish someone
you suspect had the audacity to support Donald Trump. You are making all sorts of

If you actually did understand American justice and law then you'd understand how corrupt and foreign
your claims are.
Maybe. But it's certain you've shown you know nothing about American law and justice.
A 73 year old man with his son and three year old granddaughter. What do you imagine
they are guilty of?

Read the OP.
That evil old fart was committing treason, and somehow "Marxists" are involved?

In your delusional Q-addled brain only.

You know NOTHING about the particulars of this matter so you are just throwing out
generalities and bland insults trying to make a splash.

I advise you to actually learn something of this case before you cheer lead for collective guilt.
If you are smart you will learn something from this. If not you will go away as stupid as you started.
You best watch your mouth, boy. You're in no position to smart-ass me.

First, you're supporting treason, and so you are a traitor. Right there you are invalidated in every conceivable way.

Yes, participate in an insurrectionist mob, and you're guilty of insurrection. I know that's far too much logic for you Faux-News-soaked Trumpoid drones.

your claims are.
they are guilty of?

Read the OP.
He's guilty of treason, duh. He deserves to be displayed in front of his family as the scum he is.

You deserve the same.

Good to see blob supporters being hunted down like dogs.

Another win for the good guys.
lol! remember commie summer is here and thats riot season for democrats .
I hope anyone who breaks the law gets arrested. Somehow you think only certain people who break the law should get arrested.
i have no problem with arresting the people who broke a few windows and trespassed at the capital .... how many fires were set ?? how much actual physical damage did they cause ? apparently very little ..
About $30M in damage

Hopefully they open fire next time on you guys.
you guys ? im not a democrat so i dont riot .... and as far as the jan 6th incident anyone that entered the capital illegally was wrong and breaking the law .... trespassing is illegal !

I hope anyone who breaks the law gets arrested. Somehow you think only certain people who break the law should get arrested.
i have no problem with arresting the people who broke a few windows and trespassed at the capital .... how many fires were set ?? how much actual physical damage did they cause ? apparently very little ..
About $30M in damage

you guys ? im not a democrat so i dont riot .... and as far as the jan 6th incident anyone that entered the capital illegally was wrong and breaking the law .... trespassing is illegal !

It's really hard to be trespassed from PUBLIC property. If they were interfering with a legal proceeding that is against the law.

Just walking around public property is not.

About $30M in damage

It's really hard to be trespassed from PUBLIC property. If they were interfering with a legal proceeding that is against the law.

Just walking around public property is not.
yeah maybe but whatever they are guilty of it isnt insurrection ... seems like a few angry people disrupted congress to make their opinions known .and thats about it ..misdemeanors .

That evil old fart was committing treason, and somehow "Marxists" are involved?

In your delusional Q-addled brain only.
To answer your comment would be to legitimize your idiocy.
You clearly don't read what others post and don't understand
if you do happen to read.
You're sadly stupid.

You best watch your mouth, boy. You're in no position to smart-ass me.

First, you're supporting treason, and so you are a traitor. Right there you are invalidated in every conceivable way.

Yes, participate in an insurrectionist mob, and you're guilty of insurrection. I know that's far too much logic for you Faux-News-soaked Trumpoid drones.
When did this man stand trial? Why don't you post that news.

Forum List

Back