BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: 73-Year-Old Pastor and Purple Heart Veteran Arrested For Being at Capitol, His Son Also Arrested in Front of 3-Year-Old Daughter (

Good to see blob supporters being hunted down like dogs.

Another win for the good guys.
lol! remember commie summer is here and thats riot season for democrats .
I hope anyone who breaks the law gets arrested. Somehow you think only certain people who break the law should get arrested.
i have no problem with arresting the people who broke a few windows and trespassed at the capital .... how many fires were set ?? how much actual physical damage did they cause ? apparently very little ..
About $30M in damage

Hopefully they open fire next time on you guys.
you guys ? im not a democrat so i dont riot .... and as far as the jan 6th incident anyone that entered the capital illegally was wrong and breaking the law .... trespassing is illegal !

It's really hard to be trespassed from PUBLIC property. If they were interfering with a legal proceeding that is against the law.

Just walking around public property is not.
yeah maybe but whatever they are guilty of it isnt insurrection ... seems like a few angry people disrupted congress to make their opinions known .and thats about it ..misdemeanors .
And injured 140 cops, killed another one.

Fuck you.
Little liar you, no cop was killed and the number of so called attacks is nowhere to be found save from liars like you.

Stop lying and watch the videos. They were an hysterical, dangerous mob primed to overthrow the election.
[/QUOTE]

Bullshit. I have watched the videos. The violence was perpetrated by a few loons. Some antifa, and more than a few corrupt fbi agents.

Yes indeed, as violent BLM and Antifa types get charges tossed.

Here we have the police state writ large.

They were very scared over the mostly peaceful protest of January 6.

A 73-year-old Purple Heart Vietnam veteran and pastor James Cusick has been arrested at his home in Florida for being at the Capitol on January 6, though he was not involved in any violence or vandalism.​

His son Casey, was also arrested in front of his distraught 3-year-old daughter who asked why they were locking her dad’s hands. He is also not accused of any violence or vandalism. Videos of the heartbreaking scene were provided to the Gateway Pundit.​
The arrests took place on Thursday morning.​
“This morning I saw a sheriff pull up in our driveway with his lights on and there was about four or five other cars with them,” his daughter Staci told the Gateway Pundit. “They came up to our front door and I told my dad to go answer it. As he started towards the door they started banging and banging and saying ‘open up we have a warrant.’ He opened the door and they asked him his name and to step outside.”

...​
James Cusick was shocked, she said, to find out what the arrest was about. When he was at the Capitol he was friendly with officers, who directed him to a bathroom. His daughter says that they never told him to leave. He began to defend himself, but the agents and sheriffs reminded him that everything he says can be used against him and to wait until he has a lawyer.​
“I asked him if they would take the handcuffs off of him because I was upset seeing my 73-year-old father in handcuffs. They said no,” Staci said.​
...​

They're just arresting witnesses to the events on Jan 6th.

Murderers run free in the streets while the state persecutes a harmless old man.
Do you know the 73 year old harmless old man?
According to you bastards.....any Trump Supporter is a traitor.
Better think about that train of thought.
That's the roots of an oppressive government.
There was a time that people like you were what we used to consider a possible spy when I held a security clearance.
People like you were caught selling secrets to our enemies and are now rotting in prison.

Murderers run free in the streets while the state persecutes a harmless old man.
There was a time that people like you were what we used to consider a possible spy when I held a security clearance.
People like you were caught selling secrets to our enemies and are now rotting in prison.

Trump gave away Israeli intelligence assets to the Russians to impress them and make them like him.

Trump gave away Israeli intelligence assets to the Russians to impress them and make them like him.
Wasn't proven, and he wouldn't do that anyway. It's just more leftist lies. Trump has exposed the left as serial liars that should never have a security clearance in this nation.

Wasn't proven, and he wouldn't do that anyway. It's just more leftist lies. Trump has exposed the left as serial liars that should never have a security clearance in this nation.

Trump has never held a security clearance either and his children couldn't qualify.

Typical Marxist lie. Obama gave away Israeli codes and plans to tip off his Muslim friends in Iran.

Trump has never held a security clearance either and his children couldn't qualify.
Doesn't take the left off the hook. They damned sure shouldn't hold a security clearance. Fact.

Typical Marxist lie. Obama gave away Israeli codes and plans to tip off his Muslim friends in Iran.

Hahaha.. What a huge stupid lie. Obama never had the Israeli codes.

Doesn't take the left off the hook. They damned sure shouldn't hold a security clearance. Fact.

Nor could you. They don't issue security clearances to ignorant conspiracy freaks.

Strange how no Democrat President in the last 30 years could hold a security clearance if he wasn't POTUS. Bill Clinton sold missile technology to the Chinese and Obama sold weapons to Mexican drug cartels, ISIS, and Iran.

Yes indeed, as violent BLM and Antifa types get charges tossed.

Here we have the police state writ large.

They were very scared over the mostly peaceful protest of January 6.

A 73-year-old Purple Heart Vietnam veteran and pastor James Cusick has been arrested at his home in Florida for being at the Capitol on January 6, though he was not involved in any violence or vandalism.​

His son Casey, was also arrested in front of his distraught 3-year-old daughter who asked why they were locking her dad’s hands. He is also not accused of any violence or vandalism. Videos of the heartbreaking scene were provided to the Gateway Pundit.​
The arrests took place on Thursday morning.​
“This morning I saw a sheriff pull up in our driveway with his lights on and there was about four or five other cars with them,” his daughter Staci told the Gateway Pundit. “They came up to our front door and I told my dad to go answer it. As he started towards the door they started banging and banging and saying ‘open up we have a warrant.’ He opened the door and they asked him his name and to step outside.”

...​
James Cusick was shocked, she said, to find out what the arrest was about. When he was at the Capitol he was friendly with officers, who directed him to a bathroom. His daughter says that they never told him to leave. He began to defend himself, but the agents and sheriffs reminded him that everything he says can be used against him and to wait until he has a lawyer.​
“I asked him if they would take the handcuffs off of him because I was upset seeing my 73-year-old father in handcuffs. They said no,” Staci said.​
...​

Insurrectionist traitors are generally living in a dream world, where they can't understand why there would be any legal ramifications to their violent sedition! But... Q said it was ok!!! And Trump told us insurrectionist treason was patriotic!!! What's wrong???

What a bunch of delusional crybabies.
The problem with your rant is that not a single person has been charged with insurrection. If it was really an insurrection surely at least one person would have been charged in six months of investigations.

There were a huge number of arrests in BLM protest. Yes most were dropped. As people were just arrested in masses. Once that happens the system has to charge them and have some assurance that they did what they were arrested for and that it was the right people because it will have to be proven in a court of law.

The situation with the pastor is that it is now 6 months later and he is being arrested. The authorities believe they have a strong case otherwise they would not have done it. It is funny that all these right wing stories cannot even say what he was charged with or even why he was arrested. The only thing they got was he was arrested.

The assumption now is he is a pastor and received the purple heart. With such credentials , how could they arrest the wrong person. Well we will have to wait and see what the charges were. and what evidence the authorities have.

Either it will be Sorry, really sorry or he did a crime that warranted his arrest. Then it will be decided if he pleads innocent or guilty.

Still a pastor and a solider, where did he go wrong?
to end up on a message board.

Right Fucking On!!!

Throw this idiot medicine man and shit for brains in jail for the rest of their miserabl!!! misbegotten fucking lives.

Fuck them and fuck their fucking god!!!

So now its a crime to GO TO the Capitol? Because that's all this guy did.
Relevant and logical distinction that seems to blur for a few ….mostly due to their total anti-Trumper purpose. I think there might even be a few of these fine anti-Trumpers at all costs folks on this board! lol

They either were there or they weren't. Lots of folks served honorably in Vietnam. Being a "pastor" doesn't mean anything any more.
There were a lot more people there that day who didn’t participate in going inside or trying to get inside the building. Just curious, are you under the impression that everybody in attendance that day as a regular citizen had plotted in advance to storm the Capitol? The numbers aren’t even close.

Good to see blob supporters being hunted down like dogs.

Another win for the good guys.
People who harass a man of God are not good but just the opposite.
That's plumb cold. :bigbed:Time for a nap.
Yeah I think that poster is a bot or sock programmed to spit Marxist bullshit.
He wasn't mean when he first got here. I blame the media for his changes. A lot of leftists follow their leaders like poor Joe Biden.
You break the law, you should be arrested.

Why do you hate the cops Stepford?
Your ascerbic accusation is verboten.

Forum List

Back