BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: 73-Year-Old Pastor and Purple Heart Veteran Arrested For Being at Capitol, His Son Also Arrested in Front of 3-Year-Old Daughter (

Yes indeed, as violent BLM and Antifa types get charges tossed.

Here we have the police state writ large.

They were very scared over the mostly peaceful protest of January 6.

A 73-year-old Purple Heart Vietnam veteran and pastor James Cusick has been arrested at his home in Florida for being at the Capitol on January 6, though he was not involved in any violence or vandalism.​

His son Casey, was also arrested in front of his distraught 3-year-old daughter who asked why they were locking her dad’s hands. He is also not accused of any violence or vandalism. Videos of the heartbreaking scene were provided to the Gateway Pundit.​
The arrests took place on Thursday morning.​
“This morning I saw a sheriff pull up in our driveway with his lights on and there was about four or five other cars with them,” his daughter Staci told the Gateway Pundit. “They came up to our front door and I told my dad to go answer it. As he started towards the door they started banging and banging and saying ‘open up we have a warrant.’ He opened the door and they asked him his name and to step outside.”

...​
James Cusick was shocked, she said, to find out what the arrest was about. When he was at the Capitol he was friendly with officers, who directed him to a bathroom. His daughter says that they never told him to leave. He began to defend himself, but the agents and sheriffs reminded him that everything he says can be used against him and to wait until he has a lawyer.​
“I asked him if they would take the handcuffs off of him because I was upset seeing my 73-year-old father in handcuffs. They said no,” Staci said.​
...​

Here's a thought, if ya don't wanna get arrested in front of your 3 year old daughter... don't fucking break the law.

Simple, no?

What law did he break? Be very specific.
I'll accept this request of yours as evidence you're too stupid to find it without help from others...

So, he is wrapped up in a multi defendant complaint. What LAW did HE break.

A 73-year-old Purple Heart Vietnam veteran and pastor James Cusick has been arrested at his home in Florida for being at the Capitol on January 6, though he was not involved in any violence or vandalism.​

His son Casey, was also arrested in front of his distraught 3-year-old daughter who asked why they were locking her dad’s hands. He is also not accused of any violence or vandalism. Videos of the heartbreaking scene were provided to the Gateway Pundit.​
“This morning I saw a sheriff pull up in our driveway with his lights on and there was about four or five other cars with them,” his daughter Staci told the Gateway Pundit. “They came up to our front door and I told my dad to go answer it. As he started towards the door they started banging and banging and saying ‘open up we have a warrant.’ He opened the door and they asked him his name and to step outside.”

...​
James Cusick was shocked, she said, to find out what the arrest was about. When he was at the Capitol he was friendly with officers, who directed him to a bathroom. His daughter says that they never told him to leave. He began to defend himself, but the agents and sheriffs reminded him that everything he says can be used against him and to wait until he has a lawyer.​
“I asked him if they would take the handcuffs off of him because I was upset seeing my 73-year-old father in handcuffs. They said no,” Staci said.​
...​

Here's a thought, if ya don't wanna get arrested in front of your 3 year old daughter... don't fucking break the law.

Simple, no?

I'll accept this request of yours as evidence you're too stupid to find it without help from others...

So, he is wrapped up in a multi defendant complaint. What LAW did HE break.
Holy fuck, are you ever retarded. The charges are listed on the first page, ya moron. :cuckoo:

...​
...​

Simple, no?

Trespassing.

...​
...​

Simple, no?

Trespassing.

So, they raided a man's home for a trespassing charge. A charge that is IMPOSSIBLE to enforce on PUBLIC PROPERTY.

And you don't see a problem with this...

...​
...​

Simple, no?

Trespassing.

So, they raided a man's home for a trespassing charge. A charge that is IMPOSSIBLE to enforce on PUBLIC PROPERTY.

If you weren't illiterate you would have been capable of reading the charges I linked and you'd know it was more than just trespassing.

...​
...​

Simple, no?

Trespassing.

If you weren't illiterate you would have been capable of reading the charges I linked and you'd know it was more than just trespassing.

Oh, I was capable. Just incredulous. Look up public property and then look up how difficult it is to trespass someone for being there.

Here we have illegitimate government clowns telling we the people that the property WE own, isn't ours, but theirs.

You are so stupid you can't seem to grasp that fact.

...​
...​

Simple, no?

Trespassing.

Oh, I was capable. Just incredulous. Look up public property and then look up how difficult it is to trespass someone for being there.

Here we have illegitimate government clowns telling we the people that the property WE own, isn't ours, but theirs.

LOL

Dumbfuck, the Oval Office is "public property." Go walk in while President Biden is in there and report the results back here. Deal?

And again, trespassing wasn't the only charge. Can you stop posting drunk?

...​
...​

Simple, no?

Trespassing.

LOL

Dumbfuck, the Oval Office is "public property." Go walk in while President Biden is in there and report the results back here. Deal?

No one was in the oval office. So long as you are not interfering with the process of running the government, and this man clearly did nothing of the sort, then you are not committing a crime.

Period.

...​
...​

Simple, no?

Trespassing.

LOL

No one was in the oval office. So long as you are not interfering with the process of running the government, and this man clearly did nothing of the sort, then you are not committing a crime.

Period.
Congress was in session, you dumbfuck. That would be the equivalent of you barging into the Oval Office while President Biden is at work in there.

Now try answering that again...

...​
...​

Simple, no?

Trespassing.

LOL

Period.
Congress was in session, you dumbfuck. That would be the equivalent of you barging into the Oval Office while President Biden is at work in there.

Who cares you foul mouthed twerp. No one went INSIDE where they were meeting. Unlike the code pink idiots, who did.

You are pretty stupid.

Jan 6th was a day We The People showed our resolve to take back America from Democrat-controlled D.C. You Democrat lemmings just go along with what you are told. But, there is a great movement in this country to take back America and it is going to be headed by your adversaries, Donald Trump and We The People.
So why didn't y'all take back America on Jan. 6? Can you say 'fail'?

Old Pastor and son will just be interrogated to see if they know anything about the planning. They'll be OK after a short inconvenience. The bigger you are, the harder you fall.

...​
...​

Simple, no?

Trespassing.

LOL

Period.

Who cares you foul mouthed twerp. No one went INSIDE where they were meeting. Unlike the code pink idiots, who did.

You are pretty stupid.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, that's only because Congress had to be evacuated.

rotfl-gif.288736

Jan 6th was a day We The People showed our resolve to take back America from Democrat-controlled D.C. You Democrat lemmings just go along with what you are told. But, there is a great movement in this country to take back America and it is going to be headed by your adversaries, Donald Trump and We The People.
So why didn't y'all take back America on Jan. 6? Can you say 'fail'?
Reread what I posted I never said Jan 6th took back America.

Old Pastor and son will just be interrogated to see if they know anything about the planning. They'll be OK after a short inconvenience. The bigger you are, the harder you fall.

Wow, you sound like gestapo fan boi.

...​
...​

Simple, no?

Trespassing.

LOL

Period.

You are pretty stupid.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, that's only because Congress had to be evacuated.

rotfl-gif.288736

No, they didn't. That was political theater for the imbeciles, like you, to be propagandized with.

Forum List

Back