BREAKING EXCLUSIVE – HUGE: Ballot Printing Companies Better Lawyer Up – 2020 Ballots Were Modified in Multiple Republican Areas Forcing Adjudication..

....and Potential Fraudulent Vote Switching

It’s in the ballots. Now the printers of the ballots are in the hot seat. They better lawyer up. It appears that ballots in Republican areas were printed differently than in Democrat areas which caused more Republican ballots to go to adjudication and potentially be recorded as Biden votes.

We reported in December that inventor and data expert, Jovan Hutton Pulitzer identified a pattern in Georgia where Republican district ballots were printed differently than Democrat district ballots. The Republican areas’ ballots were set up where a large percentage would go to adjudication. This allowed unknown individuals to record all the ballots for Biden.

Yesterday this same situation was discussed on Steve Bannon’s WarRoom Pandemic. In Antrim County, Michigan attorney Matt DePerno provided a double-bombshell update to his case relating to that county’s November 3, 2020 election and its voting machines and ballots from Dominion Voting Systems. On December 4, 2020, DePerno, on behalf of his client, William Bailey, successfully received a court’s permission to forensically audit the county’s Dominion machines used in the November 3, 2020, Antrim County elections.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

------------------

Panic Mode!! You know you’re over the when Attorney General Merrick Garland announces that the US Justice Department will scrutinize any post-election audits for evidence of voting law violations!!

Apparently the DOJ is very worried about the ongoing movements to audit U.S. election systems and identify voter fraud issues. Attorney General Merrick Garland announces today that the Justice Department will double the number of federal employees inside the DOJ civil rights division and scrutinize any post-election audits for evidence of voting law violations.

Obviously the first set of inquiries into U.S. election systems is discovering multiple flaws and ways that vote outcomes can be manipulated. More states are taking note of the myriad of election integrity issues as an outcome of the 2020 election which was transparently flawed. The groundswell is picking up and several states are reviewing the audit procedures currently underway in Arizona.

Not surprisingly, today the DOJ Attorney General announces the federal government is prepared to intervene in order to retain the status quo.

WATCH:

merrick-garland-1-DOJ-announcement.jpg

Biden-Merrick-Garland.jpg

Oooh, the rare "double bombshell". LOL

You guys are comedy gold.

But here you are worried about something you say did not happen. Why?

Well, you've become the funniest thing on the internet...

You DO mean for all of this to be hilarious, right?

The have to be joking… my guess is that they are Soros operatives out on message boards speaking nonsense in an attempt to make the right look crazy. It’s actually working pretty good

I know right? I love a good conspiracy theory but this isn't even a good one.

Why do all of this crap with the ballots if you can just hack the voting machines? I guess now that Dominion has sued them into the Stone Age, they decided that they will move on to another target.

Really Lastamender .... if the voting machines were hacked, why would they give two shits about ballots and running them through a jillion times?

They have to make the ballots corrupt because hand counts reveal a match between the voting machines and ballots. This to sane minded people shows a good count but the whackos just compound the conspiracies

They are doing no such thing. The ballots themselves are showing they are corrupt. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

Bottom line, if there was no fraud there should be no worries. You seem worried.

Nobody is worried. Everyone is laughing at you guys.

Wow. No one cares. The proof of fraud is coming.

The sad thing is, even if you found proof at this point - you've made so many ridiculous claims that no one would believe you. Sucks to be following a con man, eh?

They will announce they found proof of voter fraud whether they find any or not. It won't be significant enough to overturn a single elected office. It will be miniscule.

It doesn't have to be.

The goal now is to save face; nothing else.

They can call the shit smeared all over their faces “make up” if they want to. But nobody’s gonna kiss em

All you are saying when fraud is proven that is you will refuse to believe it. That is just doubling down on the big lie that there was no fraud. Good luck. No matter how you spin it the American people will know there was fraud and they will act on it.

So where is this proof of fraud?

Is the audit over stupid?

Done posting your link of provable lies as evidence?! Haha. At least you making some progress :)

Provable lies? Like your media is going through have their lies exposed? The ballots themselves are evidence. You guys are fucked.

I remember you posting that link all the time and calling it proof. I remember diving into several of their claims that I showed as false. Now you don’t show that link as proof you are saying “wait and see” with the audit. You were spreading fake news and lies. You still are.

None of what I say is a lie. The audit is going on and countless things have proven fraud to me. People who have to come and comment on something they say never happened helps prove fraud too.

You’ve been lying for months spouting off about unverified claims like they are fact. We all knew they weren’t fact and now you’ve back peddled from pushing fake news links to saying “wait and see” and saying it was proven “to me”. Don’t think you’re fooling anybody

The claims are verified. They are verified by the data. The states data is used. Try again.

No the claims are not verified. Not the ones claiming a stolen election. That’s fake news and you know it which is why you’re walking back the claims you made in the past and padding your language. Wait and see, right??

Yes they are verified to some, you are just not one of the some. Is that too hard for you to grasp?

Was it verified by any law enforcement authority or someone with official investigatory or prosecutorial powers?

Nope.

So all of this is an exercise in futility...is that too hard for you to grasp?

The audit will make it more than worthwhile.

And when it doesn’t there will be another wait and see… right? Yawn… it’s getting old dude

Worried? I suggest you ignore my posts.

Not worried in the least. I get a kick out of mocking lying propagandists.

You are just trolling.

I don’t need to troll. Asking you to explain yourself, pointing out the fallacies in your arguments and questioning your logic is all I need to do to embarrass your arguments. No need to troll, you do it to yourself

It’s in the ballots. Now the printers of the ballots are in the hot seat. They better lawyer up. It appears that ballots in Republican areas were printed differently than in Democrat areas which caused more Republican ballots to go to adjudication and potentially be recorded as Biden votes.

We reported in December that inventor and data expert, Jovan Hutton Pulitzer identified a pattern in Georgia where Republican district ballots were printed differently than Democrat district ballots. The Republican areas’ ballots were set up where a large percentage would go to adjudication. This allowed unknown individuals to record all the ballots for Biden.

Yesterday this same situation was discussed on Steve Bannon’s WarRoom Pandemic. In Antrim County, Michigan attorney Matt DePerno provided a double-bombshell update to his case relating to that county’s November 3, 2020 election and its voting machines and ballots from Dominion Voting Systems. On December 4, 2020, DePerno, on behalf of his client, William Bailey, successfully received a court’s permission to forensically audit the county’s Dominion machines used in the November 3, 2020, Antrim County elections.

------------------

Panic Mode!! You know you’re over the when Attorney General Merrick Garland announces that the US Justice Department will scrutinize any post-election audits for evidence of voting law violations!!

Apparently the DOJ is very worried about the ongoing movements to audit U.S. election systems and identify voter fraud issues. Attorney General Merrick Garland announces today that the Justice Department will double the number of federal employees inside the DOJ civil rights division and scrutinize any post-election audits for evidence of voting law violations.

Obviously the first set of inquiries into U.S. election systems is discovering multiple flaws and ways that vote outcomes can be manipulated. More states are taking note of the myriad of election integrity issues as an outcome of the 2020 election which was transparently flawed. The groundswell is picking up and several states are reviewing the audit procedures currently underway in Arizona.

Not surprisingly, today the DOJ Attorney General announces the federal government is prepared to intervene in order to retain the status quo.

WATCH:

The have to be joking… my guess is that they are Soros operatives out on message boards speaking nonsense in an attempt to make the right look crazy. It’s actually working pretty good

Why do all of this crap with the ballots if you can just hack the voting machines? I guess now that Dominion has sued them into the Stone Age, they decided that they will move on to another target.

Really Lastamender .... if the voting machines were hacked, why would they give two shits about ballots and running them through a jillion times?

They have to make the ballots corrupt because hand counts reveal a match between the voting machines and ballots. This to sane minded people shows a good count but the whackos just compound the conspiracies

They are doing no such thing. The ballots themselves are showing they are corrupt. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

Bottom line, if there was no fraud there should be no worries. You seem worried.

The sad thing is, even if you found proof at this point - you've made so many ridiculous claims that no one would believe you. Sucks to be following a con man, eh?

They will announce they found proof of voter fraud whether they find any or not. It won't be significant enough to overturn a single elected office. It will be miniscule.

It doesn't have to be.

They can call the shit smeared all over their faces “make up” if they want to. But nobody’s gonna kiss em

All you are saying when fraud is proven that is you will refuse to believe it. That is just doubling down on the big lie that there was no fraud. Good luck. No matter how you spin it the American people will know there was fraud and they will act on it.

Done posting your link of provable lies as evidence?! Haha. At least you making some progress :)

Provable lies? Like your media is going through have their lies exposed? The ballots themselves are evidence. You guys are fucked.

I remember you posting that link all the time and calling it proof. I remember diving into several of their claims that I showed as false. Now you don’t show that link as proof you are saying “wait and see” with the audit. You were spreading fake news and lies. You still are.

None of what I say is a lie. The audit is going on and countless things have proven fraud to me. People who have to come and comment on something they say never happened helps prove fraud too.

You’ve been lying for months spouting off about unverified claims like they are fact. We all knew they weren’t fact and now you’ve back peddled from pushing fake news links to saying “wait and see” and saying it was proven “to me”. Don’t think you’re fooling anybody

The claims are verified. They are verified by the data. The states data is used. Try again.

No the claims are not verified. Not the ones claiming a stolen election. That’s fake news and you know it which is why you’re walking back the claims you made in the past and padding your language. Wait and see, right??

Yes they are verified to some, you are just not one of the some. Is that too hard for you to grasp?

Was it verified by any law enforcement authority or someone with official investigatory or prosecutorial powers?

Nope.

And when it doesn’t there will be another wait and see… right? Yawn… it’s getting old dude

They're too much fun...

Worried we won't keep reminding you of your profound impotence?

You mean you are trolling.

Pointing out how much you resemble a 9/11 truther is trolling?

------------------

WATCH:

It doesn't have to be.

Nope.

They're too much fun...

You pointing anything out is a joke.

------------------

WATCH:

It doesn't have to be.

Nope.

They're too much fun...

For once, you're correct.

Do let us know when there are some arrests....you'll do that, right; boy?

------------------

WATCH:

It doesn't have to be.

Nope.

They're too much fun...

I disagree. You're narratives are ridiculous and pointing out the holes is totally valid

Those Republicans are corrupt. It means nothing. They were complicit in the fraud. The hate for Trump crosses party lines. Period.

So many people hate Trump.

So few hate Biden. In fact, they just don't even care! So few got to even see him during the campaign to develop any feelings at all, so carefully under a rock he was kept.

But they sure are finding out now . . .

Those Republicans are corrupt. It means nothing. They were complicit in the fraud. The hate for Trump crosses party lines. Period.

So few hate Biden. In fact, they just don't even care! So few got to even see him during the campaign to develop any feelings at all, so carefully under a rock he was kept.

Haha, cause nobody knew who he was was right?! Haha. Funny how easy it was to whoop trump while hiding under a rock. Work smart not hard!

Yep. If Trump wasn't such loser we might have avoid a Biden presidency. Oh well...

------------------

WATCH:

You know, you may have a point. Georgia's government was under total control of republicans, and in republican areas republicans had even more power. Since republicans are backwards pieces of shit, and some of the stupidest people on the planet, it's fully possible they fucked up their own ballots.

:thankusmile:

:thankusmile::yes_text12:....and Potential Fraudulent Vote Switching

------------------

WATCH:

It doesn't have to be.

Nope.

They're too much fun...

:dance::thup:

------------------

WATCH:

It doesn't have to be.

Nope.

They're too much fun...

:thankusmile::yes_text12: The understatement of the century,you hurt the shill from Langleys feelings so bad he i is trying to laugh off those facts.:rofl::lmao:candyass has a farting problem. The evidence from the posts of candyass proves beyond a doubt trump is not part of the corrupt two party system because this Langley shill and fellow Langley troll rightwinger they never had one bad peep to say about mass murderers Obama and bush but trump who keeps us out of wars and brings jobs back to the country they demonize,dead give away trump is fir the people instead of the corporations as every president sense johnson has been,and they can only shit in the floor in defeat. Those two Langley shills.

------------------

WATCH:

Who's worried? We're too busy laughing at trump's fluffers....again.

You are worried, that is why you are here repeating yourself.

LOLOL

If repetition is symptomatic of worry, no one here is more worried than you.

Haha, cause nobody knew who he was was right?! Haha. Funny how easy it was to whoop trump while hiding under a rock. Work smart not hard!
That's proof of just how bad of a president Trump was. Among the worst ever.

surada Why would I, they already know this--------------I would think arson is strongly on their mind---now whether it was for the election or was say insurance fraud or something else that is something that they will have to determine.

------------------

WATCH:

Jovan Pulitzer - That’s a really high falluting, important sounding name he’s giving himself. But like everything else about Jovan Pulitzer it’s a lie and con.

Jovan Pulitzer is a self-proclaimed “expert” in voting ballot paper. He has even less credibility than the Cyber Ninjas.

Pulitzer is also making money on this con and is hoping to make even more money by taking his show on the road after Arizona. I hope he ends up in jail for this bullshit

Forum List

Back