BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

Ah, another Democrat advocating for cops shooting unarmed protesters. Where were you guys over last summer?

LOL
You leave out the important differences. Such as the rioters chanting their intention to kill a member of congress.
And then trying to break into restricted areas of the building to get that that member, and other members.

And you believe that warrants a lethal response from police? Killing an unarmed protester? Why can't you answer that question?
How was the cop supposed to know she didn't have a weapon on her?

When she was stuck in the window he could have tased her.........using lethal force was against rules of engagement.

The mob at the capitol was chanting "Hang Mike Pence"

Would you consider that threatening?
We've established pretty clearly that your not the sharpest tack,I and that needn't be racist. But no, I am quite sure that the VP had layers of protection, one more than the congressmen and it was clearly not a direct threat. Not all of them got sexually assaulted like AOC.

Idiot
It's not really necessary for you to sign your posts. The forum already knows what you are.
I am pleased to hear that, but I don't get the "sign for you posts" bit.
LOL

Of course you don't get it. Your signature kinda gave that away.
Perhaps you are confused and do not understand the difference 'twisk an avatar and a signature.
Nope, not confused as I'm not talking either your avatar or your signature line below your post.
Shooo

Go away. I don't suffer idiots gladly and that includes you ... of course.

I have no problem with the shooting.

Defending our elected officials from a violent mob is justifiable in my book.
I think that if elections are stolen and the justice systems closes its eyes, there is but one solution left.

Whatever you think the one solution is, go for it.
looks like they were doing it. got your attention huh? election theft can't go without consequences.
LOLOL

The only thing stolen was your brain. The election? No.

I think that if elections are stolen and the justice systems closes its eyes, there is but one solution left.

looks like they were doing it. got your attention huh? election theft can't go without consequences.

Have fun with that. Didn't change anything and now this dumb bitch is dead and plenty others are in prison.

If you want to try the same thing, go for it. See what happens.

Have fun with that. Didn't change anything and now this dumb bitch is dead.

If you want to try the same thing, go for it.
your lack of humanity is noted.

Ah, another Democrat advocating for cops shooting unarmed protesters. Where were you guys over last summer?

LOL
You leave out the important differences. Such as the rioters chanting their intention to kill a member of congress.
And then trying to break into restricted areas of the building to get that that member, and other members.

And you believe that warrants a lethal response from police? Killing an unarmed protester? Why can't you answer that question?

In that situation, yes, I do.

That was not a peaceful protest. That was a mob attacking the building, and there was no reason to believe they were going to go through that door and suddenly become peaceful...

LOL

That was not a peaceful protest. That was a mob attacking the building, and there was no reason to believe they were going to go through that door and suddenly become peaceful...
sure you do, it's what good coddled sheep do and say. good sheeple,

So a cop doing his job shouldn't ever be questioned now? how about that old George Floyd and all.

LOL

How was the cop supposed to know she didn't have a weapon on her?

When she was stuck in the window he could have tased her.........using lethal force was against rules of engagement.
He also could have asked her to show ID. There are a lot of things he could have done. Given the circumstances of a violent mob breaking in, he did the right thing. And his heroic efforts prevailed as every other insurgent in that area stopped trying to break into the House chamber and ALL of the lawmakers inside were safely evacuated.

It's sad that she wasted her life over nothing. But ultimately it's her choice, and yours, if you want to do something so Darwin-award-level stupid.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. If you want to do the same, nobody is stopping you. See what happens.

I’m not sure the violent wackos on either side could rationally explain their actions
As a matter of fact its difficult to get rational responses from some of the libs posting on this forum

and I assume or hope none of them are as crazy as the rioters

LOL

BTW, that was ten times peaceful then the storm troopers that took over our major cities last summer. ten times.

It's sad that she wasted her life over nothing. But ultimately it's her choice, and yours, if you want to do something so Darwin-award-level stupid.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. If you want to do the same, nobody is stopping you. See what happens.
how would you know it was wasted? just asking, because you sure have god like tendencies.

So e

So, explain the difference between that mostly peaceful looting and this. What would have happened to a cop that shot a mostly peaceful looter?

how would you know it was wasted? just asking, because you sure have god like tendancies.

Because she died and Biden is still the president. Died over nothing. Wasted life.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Sad.

Well post one who did....
Why?

I’m not sure the violent wackos on either side could rationally explain their actions
Why? To demonstrate the BLM riots were a major cause for storming the Capitol. You claim that was a reason when even the insurgents who stormed the Capitol aren't claiming that.

Forum List

Back