BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

The cop was doing his job.
Bet you wouldn't say that if it were your daughter.
Breonna Taylor is someone's daughter and just about every person on this thread claiming that Ashli was murdered by our government supported the police being absolved of criminal wrongdoing when her boyfriend used deadly force on the individuals who broke down their door and entered their home while not identifying themselves as police officers (no knock warrant, not required to apparently).

How does anyone justify the police shooting and killing someone who is at home in their own bed asleep while claiming that they are in the wrong when they shoot someone who is attempting to breach a barricade they set up and is refusing to comply with their orders to stand down or disperse? You can't really have it both ways.

Killing unarmed protesters is a cop's job? That's what you're going with? I'll be holding you to that, like, forever...
Many came with lead pipes, bats and other items useful for a violent assault and killing. The unarmed comment is disengenius when your patriot scum are ransacking the Capital looming for congress members and the VP to lynch.
Liar.

Another asshole excuse maker for the excessive use of deadly force.

If Babbit were black, and the cop white, you'd be shitting turkeys .
If Babbit were black and climbing through a window she and her fellow mob members had smashed to get into the Congressional chambers...despite being told to get down several times, ya she still would have been shot and it would be her own idiot fault.
Dozens went through that window, you fucking cromagnon.

Why weren't they killed too?
I don't think anyone else tried to go through THAT window.
How was it a threat that justified murdering her?

When they are protecting elected officials, under seige, and someone climbs through a window they just broke to get in...what exactly should police do? Keeping in mind they have no way of knowing who or if anyone is armed, only that there is a violent mob who overtook the building.

Quit pretending they are just misguided tourists!
You would think they would have started shooting right away if they were armed. When you are out to kill everyone in Congress you should give the impression you are serious. Mountain out of a mole hill bullshit.

yesterday she was calling them blood thirsty killers,,,

shes a drama queen,,,

You are simply a liar, but that's ok. Trumpnuts tend to do that.

Mental illness should not be laughed at.

sad that you still think I voted for trump or even like him,,,

whats worse is your hatred for him has caused you to make an ass of yourself and lie nonstop,,,
It's amazing, innit?

Neither one of us voted for the dude, yet we're "Trumpsters" because we don't buy the left's endless river of bullshit.
More like you're Trumpsters because you endlessly regurgitate his talking points and defend his every tweet. Voting has nothing to do with it. We already know you don't vote, you just like to bitch and defend.

how would you know if I voted or not???

youre hatred is controlling you,,, and thats got to be a horrible way to live,,,

Killing unarmed protesters is a cop's job? That's what you're going with? I'll be holding you to that, like, forever...
Many came with lead pipes, bats and other items useful for a violent assault and killing. The unarmed comment is disengenius when your patriot scum are ransacking the Capital looming for congress members and the VP to lynch.
Liar.

If Babbit were black and climbing through a window she and her fellow mob members had smashed to get into the Congressional chambers...despite being told to get down several times, ya she still would have been shot and it would be her own idiot fault.

When they are protecting elected officials, under seige, and someone climbs through a window they just broke to get in...what exactly should police do? Keeping in mind they have no way of knowing who or if anyone is armed, only that there is a violent mob who overtook the building.

You would think they would have started shooting right away if they were armed. When you are out to kill everyone in Congress you should give the impression you are serious. Mountain out of a mole hill bullshit.

shes a drama queen,,,

whats worse is your hatred for him has caused you to make an ass of yourself and lie nonstop,,,
It's amazing, innit?

Neither one of us voted for the dude, yet we're "Trumpsters" because we don't buy the left's endless river of bullshit.
More like you're Trumpsters because you endlessly regurgitate his talking points and defend his every tweet. Voting has nothing to do with it. We already know you don't vote, you just like to bitch and defend.

youre hatred is controlling you,,,
I have no idea if you voted.

That's why I wasn't talking to YOU. I was talking to Oddball, who has stated he does not vote.

Liar.

shes a drama queen,,,

It's amazing, innit?

That's why I wasn't talking to YOU. I was talking to Oddball, who has stated he does not vote.
I haven't voted since my second vote for Harry Browne in 2000.

Opposing knuckle draggers like you doesn't make anyone a Trumpster by default.

PH is right....You're consumed by your hatred.

Liar.

shes a drama queen,,,

It's amazing, innit?

if he didnt vote doesnt mean he cant call dems out for the things they do to people including him,,,

Liar.

shes a drama queen,,,

It's amazing, innit?

if he didnt vote doesnt mean he cant call dems out for the things they do to people including him,,,
And no one said he couldn't. Got another line to try?

Liar.

shes a drama queen,,,

It's amazing, innit?

Coyote has about the least hate of anyone here. If you can't discuss the subject, why don't you get lost?

Liar.

shes a drama queen,,,

It's amazing, innit?

I'll take that with the .... seriousness...it deserves.

Trashed.

Liar.

shes a drama queen,,,

It's amazing, innit?

Coyote has about the least hate of anyone here. If you can't discuss the subject, why don't you get lost?
Buzz the fuck off, nitwit.

Liar.

shes a drama queen,,,

It's amazing, innit?

couldnt tell that from her posts,,,

So e

That was not a peaceful protest. That was a mob attacking the building, and there was no reason to believe they were going to go through that door and suddenly become peaceful...
So, explain the difference between that mostly peaceful looting and this. What would have happened to a cop that shot a mostly peaceful looter?

For the record, I believe the police should've used deadly force during the riots to protect property.

However, the suspected reaction had that occurred in no way has any effect on this incident...
Cornered you, eh? LOL

Not in the least.

I believe the Capitol police officer acted appropriately.

I believe police should've used that same level of force during the negro uprising of last year.

Where do you think you have me cornered?

So e

That was not a peaceful protest. That was a mob attacking the building, and there was no reason to believe they were going to go through that door and suddenly become peaceful...
So, explain the difference between that mostly peaceful looting and this. What would have happened to a cop that shot a mostly peaceful looter?

For the record, I believe the police should've used deadly force during the riots to protect property.

However, the suspected reaction had that occurred in no way has any effect on this incident...
Cornered you, eh? LOL

Not in the least.

I believe police should've used that same level of force during the negro uprising of last year.

Why do you choose the terms "negro uprising"?

So e

Cornered you, eh? LOL

Not in the least.

Because, by and large, that's exactly what it was.

Who were the first to start rioting? Who were the first to start looting?

Wasn't whites...

How does anyone justify the police shooting and killing someone who is at home in their own bed asleep while claiming that they are in the wrong ...
Apparently when a white cop shoots and kills a black woman in her own home, it's because she was suspected of being a criminal

... when they shoot someone who is attempting to breach a barricade they set up and is refusing to comply with their orders to stand down or disperse? You can't really have it both ways.
The woman had already violated several felonies in order to breach a restricted area. And was spearheading an angry mob of insurrectionists when the cop shot an intruding felon.

Only republicans could switch positions for and against law enforcement like that.

So e

Cornered you, eh? LOL

Not in the least.

my guess is accuracy,,,

You think police should use force to protect property, and not to use force when protecting people?

funny that at one door the cops were letting them in and another theyre shooting them for entering,,,
Just like one bank guard letting people into the bank, and another shooting them when they try to get into the bank vault.
If a cop acts in a way that helps the bank robbers that doesn't mean it's not a bank robbery or that other cops should stop doing their job

Forum List

Back