🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING! Executive Order to Ban GLBT Workplace Discrimination Signed By President!

PoliticalTorch

VIP Member
Jun 9, 2014
This is an most historic and momentous occasion. The President of the United States has just signed an Executive Order that bans workplace discrimination for the millions of GLBT employees all across the country. We thank President Obama for his leadership on this and for doing more for Gay and Lesbian citizen rights than any other president in history has ever done. Today, workers can breathe freer, work better, and feel like they don't have to hide who they are anymore because now there is a law that Protects Them. KUDOS to President Obama! This calls for a BIG Celebration! Please be sure to see the video along with this story. A transcript of the signing of his Executive Order is also included.
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif

President Obama Signs Executive Order on LGBT Workplace Discrimination: FULL VIDEO| Gay News | Towleroad

didn't you already beat us over the head with this?

because we should know how you all are so poor poor pitful us.... so you all need your own special laws

Last edited:
No, I merely spoke about this happening previously but did not show you and others the actual signing and the actual transcript because it was not available at that point in time. Now it is. Be sure and see this. Maybe you'll learn a little about compassion for your fellow man.

By the way, the President's signing of this most important Executive Order will help protect over 28 Million workers! That's a significant group of people who were previously working under no protections and whose boss could discriminate against them for who they are and who they love. But no more. Now they have legal recourse!

Yeah, doesn't apply only to companies seeking federal contracts?

This is an most historic and momentous occasion. The President of the United States has just signed an Executive Order that bans workplace discrimination for the millions of GLBT employees all across the country. We thank President Obama for his leadership on this and for doing more for Gay and Lesbian citizen rights than any other president in history has ever done. Today, workers can breathe freer, work better, and feel like they don't have to hide who they are anymore because now there is a law that Protects Them. KUDOS to President Obama! This calls for a BIG Celebration! Please be sure to see the video along with this story. A transcript of the signing of his Executive Order is also included.
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif

President Obama Signs Executive Order on LGBT Workplace Discrimination: FULL VIDEO| Gay News | Towleroad

Did you unload in the men's room today, Gertrude?

Well what else could we honestly expect from a Spook like you. And no, as I told another one here, the topic I started recently did not include this New information that is of Historic Proportions.
LOL.......since when did freedom to pack fudge on the job become "Historic Proportions"?? .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif

Did you unload in the men's room today, Gertrude?
Well when I walked in there earlier, Myrna, I saw that you were on your knees. I immediately walked out.

historic

the majority of the people just YAWNED and said to themselves....there goes that OBama again playing games with his sheep

what a uniter he is eh?

4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif

SCOTUS is going to kick Obama in the balls for not giving sweeping exemptions to religious organizations..

Is is really BREAKING if someone already started a topic about this yesterday?

BREAKING is the new BOMBSHELL. And it's already very tired.
Well what else could we honestly expect from a Spook like you. And no, as I told another one here, the topic I started recently did not include this New information that is of Historic Proportions.

Click on the link I provided, dumbass.

You story is not BREAKING. It's old news already.

BREAKING ZOMG BOMBSHELL RED HOT!!!

"BREAKING" is just a cry for attention.

Last edited:
Since when does the president get to make his own laws? Oh right this only applies to the government which I can understand, considering that most of them are gay liberals. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

No, I merely spoke about this happening previously but did not show you and others the actual signing and the actual transcript because it was not available at that point in time. Now it is. Be sure and see this. Maybe you'll learn a little about compassion for your fellow man.

By the way, the President's signing of this most important Executive Order will help protect over 28 Million workers! That's a significant group of people who were previously working under no protections and whose boss could discriminate against them for who they are and who they love. But no more. Now they have legal recourse!
More like 2.8 million gays , not 28 million; otherwise you would have had gay special rights laws passed decades ago.

An executive order lasts until it is rescinded by another executive order. It doesn't need to be reviewed and does not involve congress.

4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif

Hollow victory. If an employer wants you gone for whatever reason(unless of course you're a tenured prof or a union member)they'll find a way.

And of course they dont have to hire you in the first place.

Forum List

Back