🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING! Executive Order to Ban GLBT Workplace Discrimination Signed By President!

Obama really does think he's king

He is good at playing his base like a fiddle

Is is really BREAKING if someone already started a topic about this yesterday?

BREAKING is the new BOMBSHELL. And it's already very tired.
Well what else could we honestly expect from a Spook like you. And no, as I told another one here, the topic I started recently did not include this New information that is of Historic Proportions.

Click on the link I provided, dumbass.

You story is not BREAKING. It's old news already.

BREAKING ZOMG BOMBSHELL RED HOT!!!

"BREAKING" is just a cry for attention.

With 95% of homos being attention whores it's no surprise.

Yeah, doesn't apply only to companies seeking federal contracts?
Yes, but news reports has that figure at 28 Million people. That's A LOT of people who will now be Protected who previously weren't!

28 million people 2% of which are gay. Not 28 million gay people.

But that's 28 million potential plaintiffs in bogus discrimination lawsuits! So Obama satisfies the left-nut jobs of his party AND his trial lawyer base. A two-fer! Who said he was totally incompetent?

Thankfully, these government fudge packers will now be allowed to do their job without fear of discrimination. . :lol: :lol:

fudge-packing--large-msg-115592129903.jpg

According to the link I posted, that's millions of people.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/366287-prez-no-lgbt-discrimination-based-on-religion.html

Its about time.

The Constitution does say we're ALL equal, after all.

Yeah unfortunately the EO will run afoul of the same federal legislation that played in Hobby Lobby and the courts will overturn it.
Sucks to be lib.

Yes, but news reports has that figure at 28 Million people. That's A LOT of people who will now be Protected who previously weren't!

That is indeed a lot of people, especially when you consider that, according to the CDC, less than 3% of Americans identify as gay. With a population of roughly 319 million in the U.S., and let's say that percentage is higher, let's go with 4% so we can include bisexuals, that gives us roughly 12.5 million gay people in the country. Not all of them work for federal contractors. So, of the 28 million you say are now protected and weren't previously, how many fall into the protected category? A few hundred thousand, maybe? The rest had nothing to fear.

Now, don't misunderstand me, I am glad there are now protections in place that will prevent people from being fired simply because of with whom they choose to sleep, but the actual number is not 28 million, that is the estimated number of people who work for companies with federal contracts.

The real shame is that anti-discrimination laws already on the books could not be applied to everyone, gay or straight. To me, discrimination is discrimination...

This is an most historic and momentous occasion. The President of the United States has just signed an Executive Order that bans workplace discrimination for the millions of GLBT employees all across the country. We thank President Obama for his leadership on this and for doing more for Gay and Lesbian citizen rights than any other president in history has ever done. Today, workers can breathe freer, work better, and feel like they don't have to hide who they are anymore because now there is a law that Protects Them. KUDOS to President Obama! This calls for a BIG Celebration! Please be sure to see the video along with this story. A transcript of the signing of his Executive Order is also included.
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif

President Obama Signs Executive Order on LGBT Workplace Discrimination: FULL VIDEO| Gay News | Towleroad

SCOTUS is going to kick Obama in the balls for not giving sweeping exemptions to religious organizations..

There may be grounds for religious objections, but Federal money always comes with restrictions. Anyone can refuse it, or not ask for the contracts to begin with. A good start down a long road.

This is an most historic and momentous occasion. The President of the United States has just signed an Executive Order that bans workplace discrimination for the millions of GLBT employees all across the country. We thank President Obama for his leadership on this and for doing more for Gay and Lesbian citizen rights than any other president in history has ever done. Today, workers can breathe freer, work better, and feel like they don't have to hide who they are anymore because now there is a law that Protects Them. KUDOS to President Obama! This calls for a BIG Celebration! Please be sure to see the video along with this story. A transcript of the signing of his Executive Order is also included.
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif

President Obama Signs Executive Order on LGBT Workplace Discrimination: FULL VIDEO| Gay News | Towleroad

SCOTUS is going to kick Obama in the balls for not giving sweeping exemptions to religious organizations..

There may be grounds for religious objections, but Federal money always comes with restrictions. Anyone can refuse it, or not ask for the contracts to begin with. A good start down a long road.

That would be discrimination on the basis of religion, which is barred by the Constitution, statute, and case law.
Next.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/366287-prez-no-lgbt-discrimination-based-on-religion.html

Its about time.

Well, according to my source...

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama on Monday signed an executive order banning workplace discrimination against millions of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender employees of federal contractors and the federal government.

The executive order has two parts: It makes it illegal to fire or harass employees of federal contractors based on their sexual orientation or gender identity, and it explicitly bans discrimination against transgender employees of the federal government. The part targeting federal contractors affects 24,000 companies employing roughly 28 million workers, or about one-fifth of the nation's workforce...

To the relief of the LGBT community, Obama did not include a sweeping religious exemption in the executive order -- something the community feared could happen in the wake of last month's Supreme Court ruling in the Hobby Lobby case.

Instead, Obama simply added the categories of sexual orientation and gender identity to an existing executive order that protects employees of federal contractors from discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex or national origin. President George W. Bush amended that executive order in 2002 to allow religiously affiliated federal contractors to prioritize hiring employees of their particular religion, however, and Obama is keeping that language intact.

Obama Signs Executive Order On LGBT Job Discrimination

Well what else could we honestly expect from a Spook like you. And no, as I told another one here, the topic I started recently did not include this New information that is of Historic Proportions.
LOL.......since when did freedom to pack fudge on the job become "Historic Proportions"?? .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Where does it say anything about sex on the job?

WHY must you lie about every single subject on the board?

Historic because our Constitution guarantees equality for all.

Get out of my country. Go live in Russia and see how long you last.

Its about time.

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama on Monday signed an executive order banning workplace discrimination against millions of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender employees of federal contractors and the federal government.

The executive order has two parts: It makes it illegal to fire or harass employees of federal contractors based on their sexual orientation or gender identity, and it explicitly bans discrimination against transgender employees of the federal government. The part targeting federal contractors affects 24,000 companies employing roughly 28 million workers, or about one-fifth of the nation's workforce...

To the relief of the LGBT community, Obama did not include a sweeping religious exemption in the executive order -- something the community feared could happen in the wake of last month's Supreme Court ruling in the Hobby Lobby case.

Instead, Obama simply added the categories of sexual orientation and gender identity to an existing executive order that protects employees of federal contractors from discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex or national origin. President George W. Bush amended that executive order in 2002 to allow religiously affiliated federal contractors to prioritize hiring employees of their particular religion, however, and Obama is keeping that language intact.

So, one/fifth of the nation's work force.

Good start.

4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif

Truth that SCOTUS hates equality.

The "Historic" ruling by Pres. Obama means all federal workers will receive this certificate. .. :lol:

700-13017-Fudge%20Packing%20Certification.jpg

Its about time.

So, one/fifth of the nation's work force.

Good start.

Well, not all of that one fifth is gay, but yes, absolutely a good start. No reason not to extend the protection to the rest of the nation's workforce as well... That thirty-two states have no such protections in place is almost startling.

................................^^ Naw.......it was addressed to you but was misdelivered into my mailbox. . :cool:

Forum List

Back