BREAKING: Fani Willis is Done! Nathan Wade Testifies He Paid For Vacations with His Business Card and Fani Willis Reimbursed Him in CASH For Expenses

This reminds me of:

So ONLY a few thousand in corruption; no biggie...............................elitist wannabees inc!!!

Greg

Please tell us all how any of this changes the evidence against Trump?
There is no evidence, she did not secure a grand jury indictment, she just acted like you fascists act, unilaterally, she is a racist (as are all fascist democrats) who like the other urban dwelling DA from NYC, screamed from the hilltops that she was going to get the lawful president!

Her case against him, utterly fabricated, is now as dead as your soul, she very likely opened herself up to criminal prosecution, that is if there is a court in GA willing to uphold the law, not manufacture it?

This is how nations collapse. When people talk about "broken windows" theory of policing, these smaller levels of corruption expand to bigger locations.

Does anyone have any doubt that higher level politicians aren't stealing taxpayer money for their own benefit?

She admitted to getting campaign cash. She admitted to taking some of it home. She admitted to using some when she was short. Likewise, she seems to have indicated she used some of that to payback Nathan Wade (no records, though).

As I believe I've already said in another thread, it didn't happen that way.

Funny, I made more than that for far longer than her and I never amassed 8M dollars!
Wonder who has been slipping her the money under the table?

You DO understand that if you spent NO MONEY, that it would still take you SEVENTY TWO YEARS to save up 8 million with her income she's only had for, what? Five years??? :auiqs.jpg:
If you weren't such a fucking racist piece of shit, you might consider that she's a smart woman.

She owns property in Maui, Houston, and a few other places. You praise Trump for getting rich off of real estate but if a Black woman does it, it must be sketchy, right shitbag?

Just wow... :laughing0301:

The party that likes to fuck kids also loves to wallow in their own shit. It's like watching retards fuck a doorknob. The entire electorate watched this fucking spectacle today and no amount of spin is going to repair the damage.

I can't stop laughing.... "We got him for realz this time!!!!!" No. 3962 just fell apart.

So predictable. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

8g053t.jpg

If you weren't such a fucking racist piece of shit, you might consider that she's a smart woman.

She owns property in Maui, Houston, and a few other places. You praise Trump for getting rich off of real estate but if a Black woman does it, it must be sketchy, right shitbag?
When she gets rich off of the mediocre salary a prosecutor makes, yes. In her entire life she only worked outside government for ONE YEAR. No one gets rich off the salary paid to a government lawyer or judge and she was only a municipal judge for one year. The only way for a public employee to make enough money to buy property on “Maui, Houston and a few other places” is to be corrupt. I doubt her salary ever exceeded $120,000.00 a year in any of her jobs.

Forum List

Back