BREAKING: Fani Willis is Done! Nathan Wade Testifies He Paid For Vacations with His Business Card and Fani Willis Reimbursed Him in CASH For Expenses

P01135809 is Lying piece of shit. He cheated on each of his wives. A man who has cheated on each of his wives cannot be truted and the lies of P01135809 well documented.

You bitch about one man not being trust for his lies, while at the same time believing every lie ever told to you by a man who fucks around on each of his wives.
Barnes is a Democrat. The Democrats are the ones that stole the 2020 Presidential election and the assholes in Georgia were as guilty as sin helping to steal the election from Trump. No Democrat can ever be trusted to tell the truth on anything, let alone testimony in a political persecution trial.

The Georgia Democrat turds are the shitheads that are helping Potatohead and the other Democrat scum to persecute Trump. This is what is happening in this Leftest controlled Banana Republic that we live in now.

Not afraid at all. trump is a serial liar. You know he is a serial liar. I just wish the SS had allowed trump to travel to the insurrection at the Capitol, like he wanted to do. Then there would be no question of his involvement. He incited, he encourage it, and he endorsed it.
If the SS had allowed Trump to travel to the capital, as was his right, all evidence says that he would’ve asked him again to be peaceful. Could’ve prevented the whole problem.

But there is evidence that the feds did not want the problem Prevented.

I would also like to start a Go-fund-me for Wade's therapy.
My proof:
ScreenShot_20240216085648.png

Overreach on it all, due to Miss Willis’ political motivations. She will definitely be dismissed from this case, and the entire case may be dismissed due to prosecutorial misconduct.

Wny are you so afraid of letting Americans decide whether they want Biden or Trump?

I'm all for Americans deciding who they want for President in accordance with the LAW.

I'm also for the criminal justice system, and SCOTUS doing their jobs.

If a politician has committed a crime, he should be prosecuted like everyone else.

If he's taken an oath and been involved in an insurrection, he should be banned from ever holding office again.

I'm confident that if Trump does run in the 2024 election, the 81+ million people who he tried to disenfranchise thru his multiple attempts to steal the election, will vote in mass against him. Get a clue - WE'RE PISSED OFF!!!

I'm also sure that at least 25% of the people that voted for Trump in 2020, are equally disgusted, and will not vote for him again.

Trump has no chance of winning the 2024 election. Nikki Haley has a much better chance as long as Trump's MAGA idiots don't pitch a fit like big babies and refuse to vote for Haley.

Not afraid at all. trump is a serial liar. You know he is a serial liar. I just wish the SS had allowed trump to travel to the insurrection at the Capitol, like he wanted to do. Then there would be no question of his involvement. He incited, he encourage it, and he endorsed it.
As soon as you call the riot an “insurrection,” I know you’re too far gone for hope.

So you go ahead and vote for the ”honest” elderly man with a poor memory who is actively weakening the country.

Fani looks like an absolute moron on the stand. Hilarious. This is a DA with a law degree?
Get about a half dozen more who are exactly as non intellectual and you can see how Trump has been hosed and witch hunted. Man she is barely at cafeteria worker thinking and speaking ability and yet holds people’s fate in her ignorant ass hands

I'm all for Americans deciding who they want for President in accordance with the LAW.

If a politician has committed a crime, he should be prosecuted like everyone else.

If he's taken an oath and been involved in an insurrection, he should be banned from ever holding office again.

I'm confident that if Trump does run in the 2024 election, the 81+ million people who he tried to disenfranchise thru his multiple attempts to steal the election, will vote in mass against him. Get a clue - WE'RE PISSED OFF!!!

I'm also sure that at least 25% of the people that voted for Trump in 2020, are equally disgusted, and will not vote for him again.

Trump has no chance of winning the 2024 election. Nikki Haley has a much better chance as long as Trump's MAGA idiots don't pitch a fit like big babies and refuse to vote for Haley.
Then you agree that Biden SHOULD be prosecuted for willfully retaining and sharing classified information? Or do you agree with the SC that he’s too cognitively limited to stand trial?

One or the other. Either Biden gets prosecuted, or gets 25th.

Get about a half dozen more who are exactly as non intellectual and you can see how Trump has been hosed and witch hunted. Man she is barely at cafeteria worker thinking and speaking ability and yet holds people’s fate in her ignorant ass hands
Now you know why I’ve been complaining about affirmative action. I saw mediocre people like her get invited in, while bright white and Asians with much better metrics were denied.

Just a thought: If I were ever in this situation, I would swear that the relationship was platonic. "That's my story and I'm sticking to it." If both parties agree, it makes everyone else look foolish and sordid.

MAGA cannot understand that trump tried, in multiple ways, to negate the vote of millions of Americans. How can anyone, in their right mind, vote for a man who lied for nearly 4 years and continues to peddle totally fabricated claims about "massive voter fraud?"

When he stood behind the podium after he lost to Biden and said there was "massive voter fraud" the damage he inflicted on our electoral system is immeasurable. That lie has caused people to die needlessly, millions of dollars to be spent without a purpose, and damaged the US standing worldwide. Why did he do it? He did it because he doesn't give a flip about the country. trump only cares about trump.

MAGA cannot understand that trump tried, in multiple ways, to negate the vote of millions of Americans. How can anyone, in their right mind, vote for a man who lied for nearly 4 years and continues to peddle totally fabricated claims about "massive voter fraud?"

When he stood behind the podium after he lost to Biden and said there was "massive voter fraud" the damage he inflicted on our electoral system is immeasurable. That lie has caused people to die needlessly, millions of dollars to be spent without a purpose, and damaged the US standing worldwide. Why did he do it? He did it because he doesn't give a flip about the country. trump only cares about trump.
When we, in our right minds, read your ridiculous TDS babble, it makes us sure to vote for Trump since you are such an idiot jimboliar.

Just a thought: If I were ever in this situation, I would swear that the relationship was platonic. "That's my story and I'm sticking to it." If both parties agree, it makes everyone else look foolish and sordid.
Not if they have records that they booked cabins, cruises, and trips to Belize and Aruba together. That would just make them look even more like liars.

Barnes is a Democrat piece of shit. He can't be trusted to tell the truth.
What a lazy flippant response. Who gives a shit if he is a dem… to imply he would perjure himself in court is retarded. If you watched you probably saw that he was friendly with most of trumps lawyers and has worked many cases with them. One he called his best friend.

Learn something about a situation before making idiotic comments like that

Wait

The defense is claiming that the prosecutor isn’t qualified enough?

Most defense teams would love that

What’s being claimed is that Willis got Wade hired to either benefit him or benefit her.

First of all he was hired previous to their relationship beginning and second he made LESS money by taking that job.

As far as Willis the claim is that she hired her boyfriend so he could take her on trips paid for by the state of Georgia

They have to prove that the relationship began before he was hired

Willis did not reimburse for trips they took together

He found a way to make the state of Georgia pay for those trips

They can’t seem to prove any of that
I don’t think k the defense is claiming said he was underqualified. Lisa558 said that, but she doesn’t seem to know much at all about this situation.

But yes, you’re absolutely right. I’d be happy to go against an underqualified attorney. Not fighting to get him replaced.

As for your points on the case..,. Agreed

Forum List

Back