BREAKING: FBI Arrests 87-Year-Old Concentration Camp Survivor for Singing Hymns Outside Abortion Clinic Door

Local laws cover that, federal overreach isn't needed.

The issue there was local governments not prosecuting laws already on the books.

Argue its over reach but sadly many times we get over reach because of inactions from local authorities.

Argue its over reach but sadly many times we get over reach because of inactions from local authorities.

The local authorities investigated and even prosecuted in these cases.

The abortion as a sacrament crowd wants their pound of flesh.

The local authorities investigated and even prosecuted in these cases.

The abortion as a sacrament crowd wants their pound of flesh.

So should local authorities make the arrest when someone blocks a legal business.

again, it treats peaceful protest as violence.

So where are all the DOJ prosecutions on the Church attacks we are seeing.

That trope to the Religious is just that, a trope. They suckered some Republicans as usual into supporting it, knowing it would only used to protect your abortion sacrament.
I'm not going to argue with you about what the law says. I already posted the three things the law prohibits, and this case falls firmly in the first part. If you need to have someone explain it more fully, then I suggest you get an adult to help you.

I'm not going to argue with you about what the law says. I already posted the three things the law prohibits, and this case falls firmly in the first part. If you need to have someone explain it more fully, then I suggest you get an adult to help you.

I'm arguing that this makes peaceful protest just as bad as violent protest, and that you don't care because as a good little SJW stormtrooper you see any opposition to your cherished notions as violence.

The SJW mantra "Your speech is violence, our violence is speech"

Also remember Democrats literally support killing babies up to and even a little after they are born.

Sick fucks, each and everyone of them

I'm arguing that this makes peaceful protest just as bad as violent protest, and that you don't care because as a good little SJW stormtrooper you see any opposition to your cherished notions as violence.

The SJW mantra "Your speech is violence, our violence is speech"
I don't think she was accused of violence. She was accused of the use of physical force, threat of physical force, or physical obstruction to intentionally injure, intimidate, interfere with or attempt to injure, intimidate or interfere with any person who is obtaining an abortion,

I don't think she was accused of violence. She was accused of the use of physical force, threat of physical force, or physical obstruction to intentionally injure, intimidate, interfere with or attempt to injure, intimidate or interfere with any person who is obtaining an abortion,

Again, equating peaceful actions with violent actions, just to gain a sacrifice to your abortion god.

Forum List

Back