BREAKING: FBI Arrests 87-Year-Old Concentration Camp Survivor for Singing Hymns Outside Abortion Clinic Door

Yeah, sure seen plenty of fed charges against those people attacking churches.

Really?

Really?

I was being sarcastic, should have indicated that.

Which is why you asked for a link to the information you now claim you already knew...

:auiqs.jpg:
I didn't know your claim to be true and I didn't say I knew it to be true.

So now you won't back up your own claims and you are putting words in my mouth.

Man up and own your lie.

The local authorities did, and I doubt Philadelphia is a bastion of pro-life government officials.

in your mind any protest at these places is illegal, so your opinion is worthless.
Given it's happened again and again, it's obviously not sufficient.

I bet it'll stop now.

I didn't know your claim to be true and I didn't say I knew it to be true.

So now you won't back up your own claims and you are putting words in my mouth.

Man up and own your lie.
I have backed it up many, many times.

You snowflakes always demand to he spoon-fed, prove yourselves to be too lazy to educate yourselves, and 'rekigeously' use the tactic of declaring already proven facts to be false if someone does not post the SAME links EVERY TIME they state the SAME proven facts..

I don't play snowflake / troll games, and I don't spoon-feed snowflakes. I prefer to allow them to intellectually starve to death in their own laziness and ignorance.

Your statement wasn't clear.

You don't have any information on what the local authorities believed. Again, you're trying to read minds and it's just pathetic.

They didn't prosecute him for anything, that says all I need to know.

They didn't prosecute him for anything, that says all I need to know.
Makes sense given how you are narrow minded and prone to confirmation bias.

But you're still a moron for accepting his version of events which is obviously aimed at getting as much sympathy and publicity as possible.

Gotta pump those donations through the right wing rage machine.

Makes sense given how you are narrow minded and prone to confirmation bias.

But you're still a moron for accepting his version of events which is obviously aimed at getting as much sympathy and publicity as possible.

Gotta pump those donations through the right wing rage machine.

The local government accepted his version of events, which you ignore constantly. You ignore where it happened, you ignore the obvious idiocy in a law like the fed one equating peaceful protest with violent acts.

All in the name of more sacrifices to your abortion god.

And you should know I am one of the moderates here, I am A-OK with the 15 week elective abortion limit proposed by many, with exceptions for the LIFE of the mother afterwards.

Could you please point out to me where I have supported anything Waters has done?

I am simply discussing this in a rational, factual matter and you felt a need to rant because I will not rant with you.
Don't pat yourself on the back too hard.

The local government accepted his version of events, which you ignore constantly. You ignore where it happened, you ignore the obvious idiocy in a law like the fed one equating peaceful protest with violent acts.

All in the name of more sacrifices to your abortion god.

And you should know I am one of the moderates here, I am A-OK with the 15 week elective abortion limit proposed by many, with exceptions for the LIFE of the mother afterwards.
I'm not ignoring anything. I'm just pointing out that you're making shit up.

There's nothing peaceful about Houck physically attacking a clinic worker.

I don't know who is "equating" peaceful protest with violent acts. There's legal protests and there's illegal protests. These morons engaged in illegal protests and now they're being prosecuted for clearly violating the law.

I'm not ignoring anything. I'm just pointing out that you're making shit up.

There's nothing peaceful about Houck physically attacking a clinic worker.

I don't know who is "equating" peaceful protest with violent acts. There's legal protests and there's illegal protests. These morons engaged in illegal protests and now they're being prosecuted for clearly violating the law.

He was defending his 12 year old son. Evidently there was enough evidence to back him up to stop the locals from prosecuting.

They are being over-prosecuted to satisfy your Abortion fetish.

Forum List

Back